• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Heatheness

Que Sera, Sera
MONROE, Wash. —

Deputies are investigating after an intruder was fatally shot...

Authorities responded after an 80-year-old woman called 911 to report she had shot an intruder in the 13700 block of Woods Lake Road before 9 p.m.

Police said the intruder broke into the home and stabbed a 75-year-old man. The man's wife then shot the intruder.

...the intruder died at the scene.

The man...is in stable condition. The woman was not injured.

http://m.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/80-year-old-woman-fatally-shoots-home-intruder/nrDjM/

Good job grannythis is like 10 miles from me. We're light on cops so most people handle their own business

She needs to give lessons to that 11 year old who fired 11 times and only got a leg hit.

She needs to give lessons to that 11 year old who fired 11 times and only got a leg hit.

I'm gonna have to go reread that story lol. I thought he missed 11 times and finally hit on the 12th.

Definitely not as efficient as Deadpool with 12 rounds. :D

Latest posts

Back