• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eight-mont...tm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

KABC reported that a maintenance worker heard the baby's cries coming from the unlocked car that had been parked in the garage across the street from the 24 Hour Fitness Gym and immediately informed his superior. "He went into panic mode," said supervisor Jose Rivera. "He couldn't believe what he was seeing. A baby. Nobody around in the parking lot, not even walking by."

"He knew the baby had been, in his eyes, abandoned inside the vehicle. And the baby just seemed really bothered, in the baby seat and just constantly crying."

"It's extremely careless and it's very selfish to leave an infant that's eight months old in a car with the motor running, unlocked in a parking structure at a public business," said Los Angeles Police Department Captain Stephen Carmona.

The officer pointed out that there have been close to 290 cases of stolen vehicles in the North Hollywood area in the past four months alone and it shows serious negligence on the part of the father to have left his baby untended.

The baby was rescued and taken to hospital and is currently in the mother's custody while Allen was charged with child endangerment and released on $100,000 (£68,446) bail.

We might need a whole new subforum just for babies left in cars! How sad is that.

My internal sunshine-o-meter is seeing a single positive: shade.

Otherwise I throw shade at the "dad" 's ass!

If we changed the law in every state to make leaving a child in a car a FELONY, then actually applied the law to offenders, maybe we would see a lot less of this crap.

It is only illegal (and even then, often a misdemeanor) in 19 states to leave a child in a car.

Charges are only brought if harm or death occurs.

Aaand, we have all seen not a damned thing happen to parents who "forgot" or "was only going to be a minute".

Make it a felony. Even if the child is not harmed. Every state. And charge these motherfuckers.

I will never understand locking up someone for having a fucking joint, but cooking the baby is fine.

The baby was rescued and taken to hospital and is currently in the mother's custody while Allen was charged with child endangerment and released on $100,000 (£68,446) bail.
Mean while, The cunt that threw her new born baby in the trash compactor got let out on her own recognizance.
Not that I wanted him let out easy, I don't see the justice or balance of the scales here.

If he has a sad face in his mugshot maybe someone will start a go fund me page for him, so he can buy his own gym. After all, he is a personal trainer, and he needs those muscles for his job! Then he can blow all the money covering his entire body with squiggly lines and circle tattoos.

I'm not a tattoo person myself, but I've seen some that are gorgeous. Those make him look like his abdominal area is decomposing.

35i0yuq.png

If he has a sad face in his mugshot maybe someone will start a go fund me page for him, so he can buy his own gym. After all, he is a personal trainer, and he needs those muscles for his job! Then he can blow all the money covering his entire body with squiggly lines and circle tattoos.

I'm not a tattoo person myself, but I've seen some that are gorgeous. Those make him look like his abdominal area is decomposing.

35i0yuq.png

I am not-so-much on the ink, myself. But agreed I have seen some nice ones.

This is not an example of a nice ink job. Spaghettios .

I don't have a single tattoo on my body and never will.

I've never had ringworm, either. Or a mug shot. :rolleyes:

Sorry, folks. I'm really tired tonight a don't have anything genuinely witty to convey. But hey, I'm here. I showed up. Where's my fucking trophy?

You sir, are a jackass... and you look like an idiot.

I don't know about other states, but here in Colorado it's illegal to even leave your dog in the car... even for a minute... running/locked/windows cracked or not. How do so many parents not instinctively sense that leaving your tiny helpless human in one is a bad idea?! The stupidity is profound.

@Snoods your comments in this thread were hilarious. :hilarious:

What a narcissist. His precious ability to get laid was more important than his child.

@FrayedKnot is right. It should be a felony, not only as a deterrent but also as a punishment.

It was intentional. Doors unlocked, car running and no one around to prevent theft. He was setting that baby up to be " gone"

Won't be able to convince me otherwise.

Latest posts

Back