• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Park Police made a startling discovery during an arrest at Cassiano Park west of downtown San Antonio late Thursday night.

Officers were making an arrest on 32-year-old Bernadette Rivera for drug possession when they said they also located what appeared to be a human fetus.

Multiple sources said police located several felonies worth of illegal narcotics near Rivera's private area. They said the fetus was found inside of a handbag Rivera was carrying.
LINK

I hope it was her baby at least. Didn't they find a girl at the mall with a baby in her back pack?

From @Heatheness's link
Bernadette Rivera, 32, had several felonies worth of narcotics, including heroin and methamphetamine, on her — reportedly near her private area, sources told KENS-TV.

During the search, Rivera openly told officers of the fetus in her purse and explained that she recently had a miscarriage.

"Rivera left the hospital with the remains deciding that she would determine” the disposal of them, said San Antonio Police Department Public Information Officer Romana Lopez.

Officers discovered decomposing tissue about two inches long inside a small plastic Q-Tip box covered by napkins inside Rivera's purse, San Antonio police reported.

The fetus was estimated to be about 8 weeks old.
[doublepost=1461977428,1461976434][/doublepost]So….okay. She was just confused.
The fetus should've been in her crotch while the drugs should've been in her purse. Slight mix up..

:p

The hospital gave her a two inch fetus from a miscarriage? So she could play the "grieving mother who lost a baby" card? Bet she was showing it off for sympathy. That fetus never had a chance.

I hope it was her baby at least. Didn't they find a girl at the mall with a baby in her back pack?
I had the same thought: http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/fetus-found-in-teen’s-bag-inside-manhattan-victoria’s-secret.65104/

That bitch had three concealed pregnancies and two dead babies.

From the picture of her at the link it looks like a blessing from here...could you imagine being born and having to call that mOM. That saying about only a face a mother could love...what about babies...I wonder if they ever see their mothers that look like this one and think...what do you mean I'm hers...I don't want to go with this lady at all.

My baby stopped growing at seven weeks. I refused a D&C and decided to let things take course naturally. Never would I decide to keep my baby in my purse tho. I'm looking into getting my baby cremated but I believe there are different ways to handling this. I feel like the grieving period will start again once it does come out so who knows how I'd really handle things. This is my first miscarriage. Any advice?

Oh gosh, my heart is with you. There certainly are millions of grieving processes possible and each person will follow their own, but try to not judge yourself too harshly for any negative feelings you have along the way. It's a process, try and love yourself as much as possible.

Any other advice would feel empty to me if I gave it.

My baby stopped growing at seven weeks. I refused a D&C and decided to let things take course naturally. Never would I decide to keep my baby in my purse tho. I'm looking into getting my baby cremated but I believe there are different ways to handling this. I feel like the grieving period will start again once it does come out so who knows how I'd really handle things. This is my first miscarriage. Any advice?

My advice is allow yourself to feel and know that the pain of the loss never really goes away.

I've had a miscarriage and my daughter was stillborn. I still have their ultrasounds and I keep them in my heart.

Joy (stillborn daughter) is very hard for me even after 6 years but that just is a terrible side effect of the love that we as mother are capable of.

I'm sorry for your pain.

At 7 weeks there is no "baby", (at least not what you think a baby looks like) It will be very, very tiny and unformed. I doubt you will even see anything more than a clot. It will feel like having a very bad period. I am very sorry for your loss but please know that even if you want it to pass naturally and it most likely will, some ladies will still need a d&c so prepare yourself,for,that possibility.

I know it is hard but I have had several early miscarriages and have gone on to have 6 kids. Usually when you loose a baby early on it is chromosome related. Don't loose hope honey!!!

14obx4n.jpg

At 7 weeks there is no "baby", (at least not what you think a baby looks like) It will be very, very tiny and unformed. I doubt you will even see anything more than a clot. It will feel like having a very bad period. I am very sorry for your loss but please know that even if you want it to pass naturally and it most likely will, some ladies will still need a d&c so prepare yourself,for,that possibility.
I know it is hard but I have had several early miscarriages and have gone on to have 6 kids. Usually when you loose a baby early on it is chromosome related.
:bored:
[doublepost=1462057486,1462057266][/doublepost]
Any advice?
Accept comfort and brace yourself for well meaning people who say exactly the wrong thing, just remind yourself that they are trying to be kind.

I miscarried at 10 weeks.

It was a baby. There was loss. We grieved.

Fuck anyone who dismisses the loss of a baby based on gestational age.
[doublepost=1462059368,1462059280][/doublepost]
:bored:
[doublepost=1462057486,1462057266][/doublepost]
Accept comfort and brace yourself for well meaning people who say exactly the wrong thing, just remind yourself that they are trying to be kind.

Sometimes, tho, they are just narcissistic assholes.

I miscarried at 10 weeks.

It was a baby. There was loss. We grieved.

Fuck anyone who dismisses the loss of a baby based on gestational age.
[doublepost=1462059368,1462059280][/doublepost]

Sometimes, tho, they are just narcissistic assholes.

That is not at all what I mean. Of course it is a baby it just is not going to resemble one. It will be so tiny I do t see how cremation would be an option. Don't try and make me out to be a mean person for telling the truth. I have lost babies from 3 weeks to,32 weeks. I know loss better than anyone.

That is not at all what I mean. Of course it is a baby it just is not going to resemble one. It will be so tiny I do t see how cremation would be an option. Don't try and make me out to be a mean person for telling the truth. I have lost babies from 3 weeks to,32 weeks. I know loss better than anyone.

Winner winner Chicken Dinner.

I apologize. I did not realize YOUR loss trumped everyone's. Good to know you are the loss expert.
[doublepost=1462061935,1462061830][/doublepost]
:jawdrop: Now how sterile and insensitive was that?

Kat's post, to which I replied, did not show up, making it look as though my response was to @kennasmom , which is was NOT.

@FrayedKnot

My fault as I didn't make it clear who my response was directed to. The sterile and insensitive was in response to Kat who has apparently cornered and at the top of the list for suffering grief and loss.

@FrayedKnot

My fault as I didn't make it clear who my response was directed to. The sterile and insensitive was in response to Kat who has apparently cornered and at the top of the list for suffering grief and loss.

Gotcha, sister.

Yeah. That was my take, too.

Like everything else, Kat's experience is bigger/better/sadder/funnier/MORE PROLIFIC than anyone else's. Never mind that other people also suffer loss. She suffers it worserer.

I could say the sky is blue and you would all say it was lime green. I can't win and I honestly do not care. I explained to her the only way I know how and I NEVER claimed any of my losses are less or more significant than others. I have just been there. More bitches to pit on ignore. Buh bye

Agree FrayedKnot and don't we all know it. ;)

Your haiku leaves a lot to be desired.
[doublepost=1462064518,1462064281][/doublepost]
I could say the sky is blue and you would all say it was lime green. I can't win and I honestly do not care. I explained to her the only way I know how and I NEVER claimed any of my losses are less or more significant than others. I have just been there. More bitches to pit on ignore. Buh bye

"I know loss better than anyone." -mynameiskat

But, yeah.....:rolleyes:

It will be so tiny I do t see how cremation would be an option.

So what would you suggest I do with my baby?

Should I flush it and treat it as if its just a blood clot because that's what it looks like??!!?? I have a ultra sound picture. I seen my baby. I could never flush it down the toilet after already loving it.

Or should I stick it in a ziplock and quietly bury it in my garden? Wouldn't want to give my baby but a tiny hole in the earth because a blot clot can't have a funeral, right! Oh, not to mention how that's probably not an option either, huh?

No. My baby deserves the same as any other baby. That I know. .... This leads me to my last logical option. Cremation. Or so I thought, but now I need to know what you believe my options are @mynameiskat Please? :popcorn:What did you do with your miscarriages? Honestly tho, :nailbiting: I need to know.

<3<3<3 Im sorry for your loss too @Angels Mom @FrayedKnot and @mynameiskat. <3<3<3

Back