• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
  • Summer Shalodi has been indicted for death of Nadia Gibbons, who was in her care
  • Nadia was laying motionless on the floor next to the bed in Shalodi's home in Lorain, Ohio, when help arrived
  • Shalodi told officers the girl was fine all night and that she called 911 when Nadia stopped moving
  • According to the police report, Nadia had been dead for several hours when emergency crews arrived at the scene
  • An autopsy revealed Nadia died from 'significant' head trauma and intoxication from Xanax, an adult tranquilizer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554312/Baby-sitter-charged-death-tot-Xanax-system.html

An Ohio babysitter has been charged with murder in the death of an 18-month-old girl who authorities say was given adult anti-anxiety medication.

Thirty-year-old Lorain resident Summer Shalodi was indicted Thursday.

She also faces charges of involuntary manslaughter, endangering children, corrupting another with drugs and tampering with evidence in the death of Nadia Gibbons on December 13.

Lorain County Coroner Dr. Stephen Evans said that Nadia died from 'significant' head trauma and intoxication from alprazolam, a tranquilizer and anti-anxiety medication known by the brand name Xanax.

Evans also said that alprazolam isn't prescribed to children. 'That's an adult medication,' he said.

Shalodi is free on $50,000 bond.

The Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports Lorain police responded to a 911 call from Shalodi's home.

Emergency crews found the toddler unconscious and cold to the touch.

The Lorain County coroner told the newspaper that Nadia had died hours earlier and that toxicology tests showed Nadia had ingested Xanax

8dYPmJR.jpg
Qun1Tm1.jpg

I thought that said she fed ex'ed her. Then I read it again.... Either way, how do people think they can get away with this shit???

Either she's unbelievably, trying to actually pull off a duckface in her mug shot - or she has such a stinking rotten bad attitude that it shines clear through in that photo.

So God help me, either option is beyond horrendous. I'd like to know the full scenario and situation - how well do the parents know her? Is feeding a baby fucking xanax - and beating it senseless entirely unexpected, coming from her?

Because if I saw that mugshot and knew nothing of her crime, my first inclination, purely off that photo is 'here's trouble'. She looks mean, she looks rough, she looks like a nasty skank to be honest. I'd be, inversely, quite surprised if I were to find out she were a kind, friendly, compassionate human being.

And any responsible parent, regardless of who their friends are, doesn't go picking a rough, mean, nasty skank to care for their kids. She may be a fun friend in many respects, but that doesn't ever make her a safe and capable caregiver for a sweet little child.

That girl was a darling.
Way off topic, but just to offer a moment of cheer in all this depression... I was at the county courthouse the other day riding the elevator. There was a little girl wearing a darling purple coat with a ruffled peplum. Then I noticed she had a turquoise shirt. I had a beaded necklace in my purse that matched her outfit perfectly, so I gave it to the little girl. They were kind of surprised I whipped out a gift in the elevator. But she had such a cute ensemble!
Usually, if there are children in the courthouse, it's for family court, so I feel sorry for kids. And they are always babies and under 5 years in the court house because older children are in school.<3

She was so cute! Fucking ridiculous. Why do these people even take these jobs? You obviously don't have any patience and desire to care for a child. I don't get it.

She was so cute! Fucking ridiculous. Why do these people even take these jobs? You obviously don't have any patience and desire to care for a child. I don't get it.

Because it is one of the few jobs you still don't need a qualification for, - or much in the way of references in most of the cases we see here.....

This bitch.... I wanna bite her fucking face off!!!! I just wanna squeeze her orange head and pop those eyes right out of her stupid skull. That baby girl is so cute and sweet :(:arghh: let a babysitter hurt my kid.... It would be the LAST thing they ever did. My oldest already tells people at the grocery store that I'm crazy. They look at me confused... I just smile and nod.

January 20, 2017

Fucking moron.

A Lorain County judge revoked the bond of Lorain baby sitter accused of killing an 18-month-old girl she was watching after the 31-year-old woman was arrested last week on DUI and other traffic charges.

Summer Shalodi, who faces murder, involuntary manslaughter and other charges in the death of Nadia Nicole Gibbons, was pulled over by Westlake police about 3:30 a.m. Jan. 13 after an officer spotted her 2014 Honda Accord driving without its lights on.

According to a police report, the officer also saw the car cross over the lane lines near the intersection of Detroit and Columbia roads.

The report said the officer smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle and a search of the car turned up narcotics and drug paraphernalia.

Westlake police Capt. Guy Turner said that because of Shalodi’s condition she was taken to University Hospitals St. John Medical Center for treatment rather than being booked into the city’s jail.

He also said that a substance Shalodi had with her tested positive for heroin and has been sent to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation for additional testing.

Shalodi was cited with DUI, failure to drive in marked lanes and driving without lights. Her passenger, Antonio Garrett of Avon, whom Turner described as Shalodi’s date, was cited with marijuana possession.

After learning about Shalodi’s arrest in Westlake, county Common Pleas Judge Chris Cook ordered her bond revoked and she was arrested Wednesday, the same day Cook ordered her sent to an in-patient treatment facility.

http://www.chroniclet.com/cops-and-...uspect-has-bond-revoked-after-DUI-charge.html

Buh bye. Stupid bitch.

"Dead baby" plus "I give zero fucks" should equal "Bye Felicia".

Just my opinion given in tired memes. *bows*

Assistant County Prosecutor Laura Dezort and Nadia Gibbons engaged in a tearful embrace following a sentencing hearing that Dezort said would bring a conclusion for Gibbons.

At the hearing Thursday afternoon, Summer Shalodi, 32, of Lorain, took a plea deal that would reduce a prison sentence in relation to the death of Nadia Nicole Gibbons, a 17-month-old toddler in her care on Dec. 13, 2015.

“We have reached this agreement in order to bring finality to this case,” Dezort said. “It was a difficult decision, but it’s one that’s supported by the feeling to achieve that goal of certainty in this case.”

Shalodi will serve 22 years in prison and in exchange the Lorain County Prosecutor’s Office dropped the murder charge against her; she pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter, endangering children, corrupting another with drugs and tampering with evidence.

Dezort said if Shalodi had called 911, she likely could have saved the toddler’s life but instead she shook Nadia and put her in hot water.

“Each step caused more injuries and led to Nadia’s death so she could protect herself,” she said, noting the elder Nadia Gibbons has a special resilience. “Her mother is one of the strongest people I’ve met and I’ve been doing this for a while. She has a strength and a courage, which I’m sure the court could see and feel.”

In a statement read aloud in court, Shalodi said she accepted responsibility for giving Nadia the Xanax and for everything that happened when she got home.

“I was trying to find the right words, but there will never be the right sorries,” she said. “I can only offer my apology now and say that if I could fix this I would. I think about it all the time, every single day, all the time. I am so ashamed. I don’t think you’ll never know how sorry.”

Shalodi said since she is not a mom and isn’t in the elder Nadia Gibbons’ shoes, she does not know how she feels.

“I can just say I’m so sorry,” she said.

The elder Nadia Gibbons said after her daughter died she felt guilt over the situation but eventually came to realize it wasn’t her fault.

“Summer’s selfish actions killed my baby,” she said. “She killed a 17-month-old baby and gave me a reality I have to face every day. I have started to rebuild but my life is filled with anger. Summer’s actions were evil, but I’m thankful this has been brought to a close so I can start the healing process.”

http://www.chroniclet.com/Local-New...alodi-takes-plea-deal-in-girl-39-s-death.html

22 year s not enough
She killed a baby she murdered a innocent child
I don't care if she is sorry ..
She took a child's life forever gone
Fuck that cunt ..
She should have thought about her actions before killing that child
She's evil

Back