• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Pencils haven't had actual lead in them for quite a while.. Graphite, actually, and quite a bit safer. You know, for stabbing.

Either way, who knows what nastiness rode its way into her body via wood/graphite/pack mentality.

High school bathroom residue. :hungover::yuck: My school custodian hubby tells me horror stories! *shudder* noooooope.

Bush signed the bill that included cellphones as part of Lifeline service. A lot of rentals don't even have land line hook ups any more.

http://abc13.com/news/3-teens-charged-in-death-of-student-after-bathroom-assault/1330705/

Charges.

WILMINGTON , DE --
Three teenage girls have been charged in connection with the death of Amy Joyner-Francis, who died after an assault in a school bathroom.

Joyner-Francis died after an assault on April 21st inside Howard High School of Technology.

One of the teens is charged with criminally negligent homicide. The other two are charged with criminal conspiracy.

Action News is not identifying the girls' names as they are juveniles. However, prosecutors are seeking permission to try the teen charged with criminal conspiracy as an adult in court.

Joyner-Francis did not suffer any serious internal or blunt force injuries, but instead died as the result of a pre-existing heart condition.

However, investigators from the Delaware Department of Justice said "the cardiac incident would not have occurred if she had not been assaulted."

Investigators went on to say that while all three girls planned the assault, only the girl charged with criminally negligent homicide actually hit Joyner-Francis

Last edited:
and repeatedly stabbed her with a pencil. :( So she wasn't actually jumped?

Apparently not? I have read some comments saying the girls who jumped her had relatives at the police department. I hope that's not true.

I am wondering did her family know about her heart condition, and if so how could no one else know? I mean my kid has a potentially deadly allergy and I promise you every-fucking-body knows about it. I also know I went to school with a lot of assholes, but if they knew a kid had a fucked up heart, they would not have been beating her ass.

All in all, I guess the charges are fair?

You are a parent and get notified your child was killed at school....
by another kid.
How do you not go in there with a machine gun and raze the place and everyone in it?

There can never be any justice or closure for this.
Just ...so fucking...awful.

but if they knew a kid had a fucked up heart, they would not have been beating her ass.

For some reason I don't think they would've gave a fuck. There was a post on here (I sure remember reading it) that the girls were on social media expressing how glad they were the girl died.

Fucking sickening that they're charging these girls like this. THe victim died cuz of their heart defect. This isn't some case where a person gets punched and falls and hits their head and dies, or gets outright beat to death. She had this prior health problem that happend to be exacerbated by a school tussle. Kids are dumb, they fight, they do bad things. But cuz this girl had this defect, the others are on the hook for murder, being charged as fucking adults!?!?? Fucking absurd.

being charged as fucking adults

One "might' be charged as an adult the other two are not.

According to the examiner's report, "Amy died from a cardiac incident that she was vulnerable to because of a pre-existing heart condition, but the cardiac incident would not have occurred if she had not been assaulted,"

that happend to be exacerbated by a school tussle.

It wasn't just a "tussle" there is video of the incident, it was planned for days and they feel it is enough to charge the one girl with criminally negligent homicide, it's not exactly Murder one.

The other two are being charged as minors and at most could be sentenced to 1yr in Juevie, again, not too bad.

This isn't some case where a person gets punched and falls and hits their head and dies.

Legally, the exact same theory is at play. Criminally negligent homicide is not "murder", it's the equivalent of involuntary manslaughter. You do some illegal shit that you knew would injure someone, and someone ends up dying, even though you never for a moment meant for that to happen, you get charged with involuntary manslaughter (or equivalent). This often applies when someone trips and falls and dies as the result of being punched, or if an assault results in some medical condition that causes death sometime down the road.

This is precisely the kind of case this charge was created to cover. It is THE lowest category of homicide offenses, and may only result in probation. The sentence will not exceed 5 years in prison (and, realistically, won't come anywhere close).

She had this prior health problem that happend to be exacerbated by a school tussle

sorry, I'm still stuck on how she was repeatedly stabbed even tho it was just a pencil. I don't know about anybody else but this was more violent than just a lil school tussle to me. Maybe if it were just a lil school tussle, she would still be alive.

sorry, I'm still stuck on how she was repeatedly stabbed even tho it was just a pencil. I don't know about anybody else but this was more violent than just a lil school tussle to me. Maybe if it were just a lil school tussle, she would still be alive.

Have you never seen how girls throw down? They're fucking vicious. They have to resort to other methods since they aren't strong enough to punch hard enough to do any significant damage. That's why you get the hair pull scalpings and prevalent use of weaponry and ganging up. Girls are fucking evil and sadistic at that age.
[doublepost=1462940649,1462940616][/doublepost]Stabbing with the pencil really isn't that unusual or shocking or excessive

Stabbing with a pencil isn't excessive?.. to who? I'm not desensitized to pencil stabbings to think it's no big deal.
I've seen girls and guys throw down. Seen a fight that ended real quick between 2 guys.. dude got hit, dude went to sleep. I had never seen anyone get knocked out before except on tv.

My daughter's fight like boys- a lot of girls do- if we are going to scrap it's all on- so sissy shit- my girls both have been expelled for opening wounds on boys faces because a boy was stupid enough to fuck around and punch or get to rough with my girls. Momma was a victim... baby cubs never will be... but @JackBurton girls fighting all crazy has never included weapons unless you were off campus and caught off in the hood.

A spokeswoman for the family of a teenage girl who died after fight in a high school bathroom says they're not happy with the charges filed in the case, reports CBS News radio affiliate WDEL.

One student has been charged with criminally negligent homicide and two other students were charged with third-degree criminal conspiracy for allegedly helping to plan the deadly April 21 attack on Amy Joyner-Francis.

"The family is feeling like there's not a lot of justice with these charges," said Sherry Dorsey Walker, a Wilmington City Councilwoman who's running for lieutenant governor and is acting as the family's spokeswoman.

Dorsey Walker said in an interview with WDEL that the family believes Joyner-Francis' autopsy was faulty, leading to weak charges. Officials concluded that Joyner-Francis died from a "cardiac incident" related to a pre-existing heart condition. She had an atrial septal defect, which is a hole in the heart, the autopsy found. Officials said the fight triggered the "cardiac incident."

"Amy had (the heart condition) since birth, and it really healed itself," Dorsey Walker said. "And so now we're going to blame her death on a heart condition when...it was the physical assault that led to her death--not her heart condition."

Dorsey Walker said the family has already spoken with four cardiologists who have disputed the medical examiner's findings. She the family will request a second, independent autopsy.

"Amy was killed in the bathroom by the young ladies...I don't believe those young ladies intended to kill Amy, and I'd like to make sure the family does not believe that, but it happened," Dorsey Walker said. "And so there's always consequences to behaviors that aren't positive."

Officials plan to ask a family court to have the suspect charged with criminally negligent homicide, who authorities say is the only one to have hit the 16-year-old girl during the assault, tried as an adult.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...rancis-who-died-after-fight-disputes-autopsy/

My daughter's fight like boys- a lot of girls do- if we are going to scrap it's all on- so sissy shit- my girls both have been expelled for opening wounds on boys faces because a boy was stupid enough to fuck around and punch or get to rough with my girls. Momma was a victim... baby cubs never will be... but @JackBurton girls fighting all crazy has never included weapons unless you were off campus and caught off in the hood.
Hi @JackBurton - good Thursday to ya ♡♡♡

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/amy-joy...room-right-judge-weighs-trying-girl-as-adult/
WILMINGTON, Del. -- A cellphone video of a high school restroom fight thatleft a 16-year-old Delaware girl dead shows the victim on the ground, struggling to fight back and escape as she is repeatedly hit and kicked in the head while her assailant holds on to her hair.

The video was shown Monday during a Family Court hearing to decide whether a 16-year-old girl charged in the death of Amy Joyner-Francis should be tried as an adult on charges of criminally negligent homicide and conspiracy.

The judge said he would rule by the end of next week after receiving final written submissions from attorneys.

The defendant is accused of repeatedly hitting Joyner-Francis in a premeditated attack April 21 at Wilmington's Howard High School of Technology. Two other girls are charged with conspiracy.
[....]
The Division of Youth Rehabilitative Services and a clinical psychologist who testified Monday for the defense have recommended that the alleged assailant be tried in Family Court, meaning she could be sentenced to community supervision if found to be delinquent.

Psychologist Robin Belcher-Timme testified that the girl has responded well to counseling, has no prior criminal history or evidence of personality disorders and presents a low risk of future violence.

"We have an opportunity to intervene," he said. He acknowledged that the girl's school performance and attendance had declined in the past year and that some of her friends were delinquent, but he asserted that her issues amount to "correctible behavior."

Prosecutors are seeking to try the girl in Superior Court, where she faces up to eight years in prison if convicted. They note that she showed no remorse immediately after the fight or later, after learning that Joyner-Francis, whose fingernails were ripped out during the fight, had died.

"Somebody else must have kicked her. ... Well they're not going to put this on me," the girl said after learning of Joyner-Francis' death, according to deputy attorney general Theresa Sedivec.

A medical examiner said Joyner-Francis, 16, had a pre-existing heart condition, but that she was a victim of homicide. Authorities say she suffered sudden cardiac death, with a contributing factor of physical and emotional stress due to physical assault.

In a police affidavit, investigators said the defendants planned the attack over a 20-hour period.

Wilmington police detective Thomas Curley testified that in an online group chat the day before the attack, Joyner-Francis offered advice to one of her friends about a problem involving a boy, telling her friend to "just be careful." Curley said the defendants were later brought into the chat, and that the alleged attacker thought Joyner-Francis was talking about her.

Prosecutors played a recording made by a friend of Joyner-Francis of a Snapchat posting by one of the defendants the day before the fight. The post shows Joyner-Francis trying to talk to her alleged assailant in what Curley was told was an attempt to defuse the situation. The posting also includes a message noting that the girl charged with homicide was "bouta fight her," followed by several emojis indicating that a person was laughing so hard she was crying.

In the posting, the defendants can also be heard reportedly saying, "She's scared. She's scared. We gonna get her."

Curley also testified that one of the defendants said in an online post the next day that she was told to wear her sneakers, indicating that there was going to be a fight. Joyner-Francis was wearing sandals on the day of the attack, he said.

Curley said a math teacher who responded to the disturbance in the bathroom saw the defendants laughing and giggling as they left. He said the teacher found Joyner-Francis sitting on the floor, trying to prop herself up with her hands before she uttered her last words.

"They jumped me. They snuck me," she told the teacher, according to Curley.

What I am most surprised about is that she kept her racism under wraps here this long. She whipped it out right away at MDS. In her mind EVERY black kid killed recently by the police had it coming because they ran...and they only ran because they had something to hide. Hell, she even created a meme about it. She is a real piece of work! http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?28145-Bad-Cops-BAD!-BAD!/page33
f1aag4.jpg

And when she gets backed up on something and shown it isn't true, she usually disappears or blames her posts on her malfunctioning voice to text.
Maybe she's pissed off because her English teacher was black

Obviously a lot more went down in this fight then was originally reported--- ripped out fingernails, kicks to the head & the victims dying words-- much more then a little tussle!!

And the girls had no remorse- giggling as they left the victim to die. It's a crime that all 3 of these girls won't face jail time!

"Somebody else must have kicked her. ... Well they're not going to put this on me," the girl said after learning of Joyner-Francis' death, according to deputy attorney general Theresa Sedivec.

But it was her...I hope she gets the whole eight years.

Over a boy...and then laughing and giggling as they left the restroom while this girl died in the

arms of a math teacher.

, but he asserted that her issues amount to "correctible behavior."

Being truant, or an addict, shop lifting and sucking at biology are correctable behaviours,

this is murder, and you can't correct a life taken away...correctable my ass.

'Psychologist Robin Belcher-Timme testified that the girl has responded well to counseling, has no prior criminal history orevidence of personality disorders and presents a low risk of future violence.'

"We have an opportunity to intervene," he said. He acknowledged that the girl's school performance and attendance had declined in the past year and that some of her friends were delinquent, but he asserted that her issues amount to "correctible behavior."

This, fucking this, are you kidding me? I'm incensed by this assessment. I know @lithiumgirl already addressed this, but I think I may have popped a small aneurysm when I read that.

She died as the result of a felony assault they had planned in advance. That elevates the charge. They should all three be standing for her death.

Not being charged as an adult. http://6abc.com/news/judge-says-teen-girl-wont-be-tried-as-adult-in-joyner-francis-death/1476559/

A Delaware judge has rejected a request from prosecutors to try a 16-year-old girl as an adult after a fatal fight in a high school bathroom.

The judge announced Friday that the defendant will instead be tried in Family Court on charges of criminally negligent homicide and conspiracy.

The girl is accused of repeatedly hitting 16-year-old Amy Joyner-Francis in a premeditated attack April 21 at Wilmington's Howard High School of Technology. Two other girls are charged with conspiracy. The fight was captured on cellphone video. The Associated Press is not naming the defendants because they are juveniles.

A medical examiner said Joyner-Francis had a pre-existing heart condition, and the physical and emotional stress from the assault contributed to the sudden cardiac arrest that caused her death.

Back