• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@DIAFplease so you believe that it's a matter of basically because it's you saying it that they aren't hearing what you're really trying to say?

That could be true, when I'm not liking my husband he could say "Goodmorning" and I'm like "Prove it's good, asshole"! But then my son will say it and I'm all "Good morning to you too baby"

I feel like you repeatedly saying the same things over and over is perpetuating this image of a "mean girl club" that I don't think even truly exists (anymore, anyway).

Since my post apparently got eaten too, and I swear, I was done with this thread. But.

In my opinion, one side is hurt over things that (may) have happened in the past. She want's an apology and an assurance it won't happen anymore. (hence the repeating, it's human nature)

The other side is either not willing or thinks they don't owe the apology and the assurance. (not taking sides, just pulling on my psyc classes from college)

So in essence, this thread will not fix anything. It just won't. However, sometimes just getting it out helps. Just my probably unimportant opinion. And I said it waaay better this morning.

And my kiwi?

I have some special kiwi I prepared just for you, @SpQa ......
[doublepost=1461968413,1461967926][/doublepost]
@DIAFplease so you believe that it's a matter of basically because it's you saying it that they aren't hearing what you're really trying to say?

That could be true, when I'm not liking my husband he could say "Goodmorning" and I'm like "Prove it's good, asshole"! But then my son will say it and I'm all "Good morning to you too baby"

I am not DIAF, and I don't aim to speak for her, but I definitely can see a difference in the way the message is received, based on the messenger.

IMO, DIAF is calling bullshit bullshit and not a pimiento-stuffed olive. Some shitty stuff was done and frankly I admire her balls for saying so.

If DIAF's exact words were posted by some other member (I can think of a few whose every utterance is considered gospel), most of the craps would be stars.

My opinion, but I am fucking right.

Buffetgirl said:

No matter how many times you insist that that is what happened in this case it simply won't make it true. No one went outside of the site to dig up dirt FFS! She posted the links, you can read it for yourself. It's sad how badly you want to tie the events of two years ago to the misrepresented issues of today because somehow it makes you feel, what? Vindicated? Since nothing was dug up, nothing was exposed and no damage to said individual actually occurred, what right do you have to keep up the smear campaign? I mean honestly, what ranks higher on the bullshit scale? Someone going and actually doing the shit you're accusing them of doing, or someone insisting FALSELY that it was done and then smearing a person's name to Hell and back despite the fact you have NO PROOF any digging was ever done and you have been told repeatedly it wasn't done, by several membes, and the damn links have been provided. I know which one I'm voting for... :shifty:

... but, but, but Diaf said that Athena agreed with her ... "basically". That coming from DIAF on a comment from Athena that is no longer available and held much more than Athena just agreeing with her is a bit of a disingenuous stretch. This is especially true when it was used to bolster and attempt to firm up what she has repeated, repeated, repeated ad nauseum.
Did you miss the post Angel made? I doubt it because she got all kinds of applause for basically agreeing with me as did Athena.

Last edited:
STOP THE MADNESS. it's ok guys. Can't we all just get along or part ways. Please? No reason to keep going. Everyone has said their piece. Either everyone understands and if they don't fuck it! Points have been made, rebuttals have been stated, done over. As far as i'm concerned, clean slates for everyone!

STOP THE MADNESS. it's ok guys. Can't we all just get along or part ways. Please? No reason to keep going. Everyone has said their piece. Either everyone understands and if they don't fuck it! Points have been made, rebuttals have been stated, done over. As far as i'm concerned, clean slates for everyone!

I was making a rebuttal brandi, one that I obviously thought was valid and wasn't a repetition of one I had previously made but apparently I'm done because brandi said so.

I was making a rebuttal brandi, one that I obviously thought was valid and wasn't a repetition of one I had previously made but apparently I'm done because brandi said so.
Wasn't directed at you. Just a statement dear. Why so serious?? Lol everyone just calm dooooowwwnnn

She just meant in general love. I know you're frustrated. :hug:

We have reach an impasse in this confrontation. Peace will be reached once justice been served. Blood has been shed. Tears and cries fill the silence. Despair everywhere. Resentment fills the air. I say: Give me my kiwi or lemonade and coconuts! :cheers:

This is the thread that never ends!
It just goes on and on my friends,

Morbid went and posted it not knowing what it was,
and we'll continue saying shit forever just because......

It just goes on and on my friends,

Morbid went and posted it not knowing what it was,
and we'll continue saying shit forever just because......

I love you.

This gif would fit nicely here I think.

aad5r6.gif

Last edited:
Is it my turn yet?:angelic:

~ @ Sue sue ~ LOL, I don't know if it's your turn or not but perhaps you had better take mine the next time it comes around as well as Nell is right about my being frustrated.

Apologies brandi.

~ @ Sue sue ~ LOL, I don't know if it's your turn or not but perhaps you had better take mine the next time it comes around as well as Nell is right about my being frustrated.

Apologies brandi.
Eh... no big deal. I understand. Dont let them get to you. Easier said than done right? Lol

This thread has kind of ended like the shitty version of the DD story.

I was mad that dstranger was being kicked to the curb for his pervy behavior (yes, I know now that it was because he made a racist remark to Chris)

Racist --- Know what...I use the word gangster...instead of the N - word not to offend any body. So far its working.

Dstranger...the dude that asked for taco pictures ? Must ask lithiumgirl for a taco pic!...He posted that once. Even if GUYs and some girls do think about vaginas all the time. He couldn't say that to a women in line at the grocery store with out getting arrested. Its an imposition.
I do not know why you feel like that about him at all. Dstranger = Dangerstr. = danger street if you look at it right.

Last edited:
Back