• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
The mother of two boys found so badly beaten at a motel that emergency responders were left in tears was charged Friday with murder after one of them died.

Police alleged in a complaint that the 5-year-old who died was bound for about 22 hours in a wooded area and struck on his head and body, the Hamilton-Middletown Journal-News reported.

Investigators believe the boys were wrapped in sheets and beaten after one took food, said Middletown police Maj. Mark Hoffman, who called the case "horrific." He told the newspaper it was unclear whether weapons were used.

Officers responding to a 911 call Wednesday about an unresponsive child in a motel room found the boy with life-threatening injuries and discovered his 6-year-old brother also seriously hurt, in a bed and hidden under blankets, police said. Both were hospitalized.

Charges were upgraded Friday against their 26-year-old mother, Theresa Hawkins-Stephens, and a 29-year-old friend, identified by police as Rachael Bostian and in court records as Rachel Bostian. The women were jailed on one count of murder and two counts each of felonious assault and endangering children. A judge set each woman's bond at $1 million.

Bostian's mother, 56-year-old Ramona Bostian, also is charged with the assault and endangerment counts. Her bond is $500,000.

Their appointed lawyers couldn't be reached for comment. The office of Hawkins-Stephens' listed attorney, Juliette Gaffney Dame, said Dame was in court all day Friday and unavailable to take a call. A message was left for Ramona Bostian's lawyer, James Smith. A phone number for the third attorney, Charles McKinney, wasn't accepting messages.

Court records don't specify home addresses for the women, but Hoffman said they're from Licking County and had gone to Middletown in search of work.

They had camped in a clearing in the woods for several days and then were given a voucher from a social services agency to stay at the Parkway Inn motel, the newspaper reported.

In the 911 call, the younger Bostian said that the 5-year-old boy escaped a tent, disappeared for days and got "messed up" by three other boys and that the women didn't realize how badly he was hurt.

Police don't believe that narrative, Hoffman said.
LINK

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...n-middletown-hotel-room-mom-2-others-arrested
MIDDLETOWN, OH (FOX19) – -

Charges were upgraded to murder Friday for two of the three women charged with severely beating two small boys after one of the children died.

The children's mother, Theresa Hawkins-Stephens, 26, and her two friends, Rachael Bostian, 29, and Ramona Bostian, 56 face two counts each of felonious assault and child endangering.

When they appeared in court Friday morning, the boys' mother, Hawkins-Stephens, and Rachael Bostian, were charged with an additional count of murder.

The incident began in the woods in Middletown on Tuesday, when one of the children took some food, police said.

The three women are accused of deciding to discipline the children by wrapping them in a blanket and beating them for several hours, according to Assistant Middletown Police Chief Mark Hoffman.

The boy, 5, was pronounced dead early Friday at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in Avondale. He was taken there Wednesday night with life-threatening injuries.

His brother, 6, also was found with serious injuries. The condition of the 6-year-old was not available Friday.
[....]
Officers responding to a 911 call at the Parkway Inn Wednesday night found a 5-year-old child suffering from life-threatening injuries and immediately began to administer first aid until paramedics arrived to take over.

As police investigated, they discovered the child's 6-year-old brother concealed under a blanket in the room.

"It was, quite frankly, a horrific beating," said Hoffman. "We had 20-year officers on scene and they said it was the worst they had seen in their career."

Their bonds were set at $1 million. The murder charge carries a possible sentence of 15 years to life.

Ramona Bostian did not face any additional charges Friday. Her bond was set at $500,000.

The three women are scheduled to return to court May 6. They were given public defenders when they said they had no money for lawyers.

"This is going to a preliminary hearing," Butler County Prosecutor Mike Gmoser told FOX19 NOW Friday. “I want the public to see this case as early as possible.”
[....]
Hoffman said all three women took part in the alleged beatings. They were all staying together at the hotel. They are originally from Licking County and had recently moved to Franklin.

According to a recording of the 911 call released Thursday, a woman who identified herself as "Rachael" requested medical assistance.

"We have a child that stopped breathing. Um, he-we were camping in the woods and he escaped the tent when we were sleeping and he was gone for a couple of days and some kids got a hold of him and messed him up real bad and we didn't realize how bad it was."

Later in the call, she urged the dispatcher "Please hurry."

"Is he alive?" the dispatcher asked.

"Yes, we're, we've-he stopped breathing, but we're doing chest compressions and CPR and he's responding to it."

"Are you the mother?"

"No, ma'am, the mother is the one that's taking care of him."
10429399_G_zpsutmw8tzr.jpg

10429400_G_zpsmursbz0c.jpg

10429401_G_zpskbqjfmcd.jpg

Oh god. Meth? They didn't realize they were beating him to death?

Poor baby. RIP. Hopefully his brother recovers and gets loved by someone.

I just can't even. The image of a 5 and 6 year old boy wrapped in a sheet being beat is now stuck in my head. :(

Guess the front desk folk at the motel don't give a fuck who's paying to rent a room. Are these, like, detached cabins or something? How can two children be beaten so badly that one dies and nobody in adjoining suites hears or reports a thing? How thick was the blanket!? Poor boy, must have been so panicked.

Yeah, gone for a couple days? Some other kids beat him up?

Heck I let the spawn wander, two days, meh, if he mouths someone off they're welcome to teach him a lesson.

Someone shake these fucks into some sense! Don't give the brother back, pleeeeeease don't.

Guess the front desk folk at the motel don't give a fuck who's paying to rent a room. Are these, like, detached cabins or something? How can two children be beaten so badly that one dies and nobody in adjoining suites hears or reports a thing? How thick was the blanket!?

They took the boys into the woods so no one would hear. :( From the first post:

The incident began in the woods in Middletown on Tuesday, when one of the children took some food, police said.

Fucking meth Zombies kill them now with an ax.

@Morbid, can we get a crying rating button. Because I'm sitting here sobbing for those poor little boys. There are so many horrifying things on this board, but some of them, like this one, are going to stick forever.

I am quite frankly so horrified that I'm shaking. Those poor little boys. Getting beaten because they were so fucking starved they decided to brave stealing food, most likely knowing what was in store for them, but so hungry they couldn't help themselves.

Rest in peace little one. I hope you can feel all the love in the universe now and I pray your big brother finds a home with loving people who will take care of him and he will never be scared or hurt or hungry again.

And I volunteer to kill the cunt rags who did this to them.

The three women are accused of deciding to discipline the children by wrapping them in a blanket and beating them for several hours, according to Assistant Middletown Police Chief Mark Hoffman.

My heart aches and my mind reels. The very act of a mother wrapping her children in a blanket, generally seen as a loving act, made revoltingly insidious.

And WTF is up with the three women deciding how to discipline the children as if decisions on how to mother in matters were up for a fucking group vote?

Last edited:
After looking at the fathers facebook page, he is really hurting.....it looks like another case of CPS fail as he had been trying to get his boys away from those cuntrags.....

"Stealing" food. It's not like five and six year old boys are out robbing grocery stores, they were fucking hungry and wanted to eat food that was in their own damn room!

My blood boils when I hear the stories about hungry kids being punished for "stealing" food. You just know the Deliverance trio was just waiting for one of those boys to get up to their evil ways, like EATING!

They were just pissed because they didn't have enough teeth between the three of them to chew up applesauce.

"Stealing" food. It's not like five and six year old boys are out robbing grocery stores, they were fucking hungry and wanted to eat food that was in their own damn room!

My blood boils when I hear the stories about hungry kids being punished for "stealing" food. You just know the Deliverance trio was just waiting for one of those boys to get up to their evil ways, like EATING!

They were just pissed because they didn't have enough teeth between the three of them to chew up applesauce.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

A mother accused of tying up her 5-year-old son and beating him for 22 hours because he "stole food" pleaded guilty Friday.

Alexander Stephens' little body weighed just 28 pounds at the time of his death, according to the coroner's report. The report listed nutritional deprivation and "blunt force trauma to the head, torso and extremities with skull fracture and subdural hemorrhage" as causes of death. The report stated there the bruises on his back were too numerous to count.

Theresa Hawkins-Stephens, 26, pleaded guilty to murder and two counts of child endangering. She faces 26 years to life in prison. Her sentencing has been set for Sept. 19.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...ads-guilty-in-beating-death-of-5-year-old-son

Butler County Common Pleas Judge Greg Stephens called the actions of a mother in her son’s beating ‘deplorable’ and promised to be at her parole hearing years from now when he sentenced her Monday morning, the Journal-News reported.

Theresa Hawkins-Stephens was sentenced to 18 years to life in prison for beating death of her son. She is the last of three women charged in the beating death of her 5-year-old son, Alexander Stephens, in Middletown.

Hawkins-Stephens, 26, the boy’s mother, pleaded guilty last month to murder and two counts of child endangering.

Last week, Rachel Bostian, 29, who also pleaded guilty to murder and two counts of child endangering, was sentenced to 18 years to life by Judge Greg Stephens.

Ramona Bostian, Rachel’s mother, was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to obstruction of justice.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...-gets-18-years-to-life-in-fatal-child-beating

This is sad as fuck!! The little boy weighed 6 pounds less than my 16 month old!!! This is awful. How come noone noticed red flags! Did they hide these kids away from society for noone to notice anything
How can grown adults sit back beating children all day long. Hearing them cry? Not caring? I would love a chance to do what they did to those little boys right back to them!! I hope the little one that died gets a nice funeral and the one who survived gets a better life

The 3 hags need to be pumped with heroin for a week. Then thrown in a prison cell for the rest of their cold miserable lives to suffer horrible withdrawals

Die bitches

This story is a few months old I remember reading this when the news first broke. How heartbreaking, I wonder how the poor little 6 year old is knowing his own mother was trying to kill him, and did kill his baby brother. I'd love to get a hold of these three dirty bitches. They make me sick!!:mad:

Back