• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Heatheness

Que Sera, Sera
A stepfather who is HIV-positive has been indicted for tattooing his stepdaughter with the same needle he used to tattoo himself.

...a grand jury indicted 42-year-old Jeremy Huffman on Friday on two counts of felonious assault and two counts child endangering.

Huffman allegedly gave his 15-year-old step daughter eight tattoos over the course of two years. At least four of the tattoos came after Huffman tattooed himself and/or his wife without changing the needle.

“The charges state that he knew that he and/or his wife were both HIV positive when he created this risk of harm to her,” said Prosecutor Ron O’Brien.

Huffman also has pending a multiple count indictment of sexual assault involving the same stepdaughter.

http://mobile.10tv.com/wbns10tv/db_338599/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=UbCMUurd

Ugh I misspelled tattooed :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Nah, ah HELL NAH! By 15 I would have gotten myself away from that scrawny bastard had I wanted to... WTF is going on in that home??? :shifty:
Uh oh, kind of smells like victim blaming here, this thread should now devolve into quite a shit storm.

Cue the loonies!

:popcorn:

How is the tattoo thing the headline not the sex with the step-daughter? What a creeper! Mommy didn't seem to mind. Just your basic, trashy, loser family. I bet they get fat food stamps.

How is the tattoo thing the headline not the sex with the step-daughter? What a creeper! Mommy didn't seem to mind. Just your basic, trashy, loser family. I bet they get fat food stamps.

Cuz that's just an allegation at this point. The indictment is pending. However, I'm sure we all know how that's going to turn out!

8 tattoos over 2 years tells me the mom had to know and gave permission.. she better be CHARGED with some kind of felony child abuse :rage:..

I'm guessing that the daughter must have tested positive for hiv for this story to have even come out gross all the way around. Im glad I read this I was tempted to ruin my diet and sneak some pizza but that won't be happening now :vomit::depressed::hungover:

@lithiumgirl it's very easy to spread hiv. A handshake is enough if you stick a pin and firmly squeeze the other end on the persons hand. Dont be so quick to judge, they hold a huge curse which cqn be inflicted upon others. Hiv positive folks are essentially modern day black magicians. One has to simply stop takin there meds so there viral load count test positive for the virus and spread it... Just remember that!!! It could be you darling :*

While it might not be completely impossible to transmit HIV with a pin in a handshake, it is not particularly likely that you would succeed in the first attempt.

If you heard of someone who caught it that way, you probably also know someone who got herpes off a loo seat.

As for the "modern day black magicians" crap, I don't know what you know about black magicians, but I daresay they would have far more potent and immediate ways of harming people, if they intended to.

@lithiumgirl it's very easy to spread hiv. A handshake is enough if you stick a pin and firmly squeeze the other end on the persons hand. Dont be so quick to judge, they hold a huge curse which cqn be inflicted upon others. Hiv positive folks are essentially modern day black magicians. One has to simply stop takin there meds so there viral load count test positive for the virus and spread it... Just remember that!!! It could be you darling :*

Stick a pin....hand shake...black magic....It could be you Darling.

Do you even think sometimes...My risk of catching HIV is like zero percent when you consider that

I do not lead a high risk lifestyle....you're bent.

I also heard I can get it if an infected person blows me a kiss!!!!!!!!

Or was it blows me? Maybe it was kiss me?

Idk. But yeah! NO AIR KISSES! The threat is REAL.....!!!!

:bag:

Last edited:
Back