• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mynameiskat

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
The Bexar County Sheriff's Office has made several arrests after finding multiple children in deplorable conditions at a home in northeast Bexar County.

Neighbors near a home in the 8100 block of Chipping called officials after they heard a child crying in the backyard for 'a long period of time' around 11:45 p.m.

When deputies arrived, they found two unsupervised toddlers in the backyard. One of the toddlers was chained to the ground, said deputies. The other toddler was tied to a door with a dog leash.

Deputies freed both of the toddlers and immediately transported them to Christus Santa Rosa Children’s Hospital where they 'are currently being treated for a variety of issues.'

Deputies said they found six more children inside of the home ranging in age from 10 months to 13-years-old. None of the children were under adult supervision.

The parents of the six children inside of the home returned early Friday morning and were taken into custody. Investigators were working to locate the parents of the two children found in the back yard.

Charges are pending.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/bcs...tied-up-in-backyard-of-ne-side-home/159887665

The yard babies...

lololololol. This was good. :hilarious:

I never understand how these kinds of people don't think they'll get caught. I'm no helicopter parent, but I feel a twinge of discomfort about checking the mail while the kid's in the house alone.

My dad said growing up there was a kid about 5 years old lived down the street from him and the kids parents would tie him to a tree in the backyard with rope....he'd sit out there all day my dad says.....

My dad said growing up there was a kid about 5 years old lived down the street from him and the kids parents would tie him to a tree in the backyard with rope....he'd sit out there all day my dad says.....
And that kid grew up to be... none other than, @JackBurton

And now you know the rest of the story.

Parents are trash any way you look at it.

What's sad is there's no way all 8 or even 6 of these kids will be able to be placed together, either with a foster or with an adoptive family. The children will be split up and will grow up not knowing one another.

The chained up toddlers may have been someone else's, as the mother may have been running a "daycare".

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...texas-backyard.html?via=desktop&source=Reddit

Neighbors called police around 11:45 p.m. on Thursday after they heard crying in the backyard “for a long period of time.” When deputies looked inside, they found another six children. It’s unclear exactly how long the children were abandoned for.

The 3-year-old girl is in the intensive care unit with a broken arm, a fractured foot, bruises, and scratches, Keith said. The 2-year-old boy was also taken to the hospital for “a variety of issues,” Keith said, and he is listed in “serious condition.”

“I can tell you from the photos I’ve seen: the little boy was wearing a tight metal chain with zero slack that was wrapped around his ankle and then nailed to the ground,” he said, adding that some of the injuries appeared to be older than 24 hours.

“To describe this as horrific would be an understatement,” he continued. “This is extremely sad, disturbing and disgusting. We are committed to devoting every ounce of our energy to tracking down the people responsible for injuring these children and we will fight to make sure these children are never hurt like this again.”

Their mother, 34-year-old Porucha Phillips, was charged Friday with injury to a child by omission with serious bodily injury and injury to a child by omission with bodily injury. She was playing Bingo when the children were found, Keith said.

“It’s believed she was responsible for the care of the two children who were found tied up outside,” a statement from the sheriff’s office said.

Over several hours of questioning, Phillips allegedly said “that she doesn’t know how they were tied up,” Keith said. “She just said, ‘I don’t know they ended up like that.’”

Phillips and the father of the children returned to the home early on Friday morning and were immediately taken into custody and questioned by deputies. The father has not been charged, and Keith said that he was at work during the alleged abuse.

Authorities are still looking for the parents of the injured toddlers. All eight of the children are now in the custody of the Texas Department of Child Protective Services.

“The whole situation is just mind boggling,” Keith said. “It’s hard to even imagine what this woman was thinking or how someone can even put children in a situation like that.”​

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-texas-children-tied-up-20160429-story.html

Keith said authorities believe Phillips was responsible for the two children found outside. The family has no prior history with Texas child welfare officials, Crimmins said, but added that the agency was investigating a report that a home day care may have been operating at the address.​

Let's not be too harsh here. I mean, you can't just let the fact you're caring for 8 young children screw up bingo time. Amirite?

I'm assuming this property is either rural or located in one gigantic cesspool of a town. I can find no other explanation for how these lowlifes got away with such deplorable actions for so long.

Speaking of which, yeeeeah, I'm sure those two wee ones got all those injuries and multiple issues accidentally in just those few hours alone... *cough* Also I have some nice ocean front property in Arizona to sell you ma'am. :rolleyes:

Maybe her own parents tied the chain a bit too tight around her neck when she was little. :wideyed:

If one were going to chain up toddlers so one could go play Bingo (Bingo, :rolleyes:), why not chain them up inside? And what else are closets for?

Whose children are they? Where are their parents, the ones who left the fruit of their loins with Bingo bitch's daycare from the inner depths of hell?

Prostitution, animal cruelty, disturbances, chained up yard toddlers.

Everyone get your applications ready, with two children gone she now has two openings at her daycare! :woot:

Porucha Phillips claims the two children tied up outside were basically dumped there by their parents. She says she did not restrain them, and a source close to the investigation says she told deputies she was going to take those two children and drop them off at a fire station because she couldn't care for them.

So far, investigators haven't been able to locate the parents of the two children.

Porucha Phillips is originally from Sacramento, California. The couple was in Las Vegas for a time, and records show the woman had an arrest for soliciting prostitution in Reno, Nevada back in 2003. But it's unclear how long they've been in San Antonio.

The family moved into the home in October and dispatch records show sheriff's deputies responded to the address seven times during that month; for among other things animal cruelty, burglary and a disturbance.

Well how nice, she left toys for them to play with! If only they weren't chained up, with broken limbs...
1199gm9.jpg

The townhouse where the children were found.
2ci8pxk.png

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...und-chained-tied-up-outside-bexar-county-home

Last edited:
If one were going to chain up toddlers so one could go play Bingo (Bingo, :rolleyes:), why not chain them up inside? And what else are closets for?

Whose children are they? Where are their parents, the ones who left the fruit of their loins with Bingo bitch's daycare from the inner depths of hell?

Prostitution, animal cruelty, disturbances, chained up yard toddlers.

So with two children gone she now has two openings at her daycare? :woot:

Well how nice, she left toys for them to play with! If only they weren't chained up, with broken limbs...
1199gm9.jpg

The townhouse where the children were found.
2ci8pxk.png

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...und-chained-tied-up-outside-bexar-county-home

WOW. With neighbors that close, I guess I'm going with cesspool town. Yikes.

they look like what we'd call shotgun houses around here. If you fired a shotgun at the front door you'd hit every room all the way to back door.

I know it sounds weird but it's the south.

Also lots different from a shot house, they sell contraband liquor there.

Also, this is supposed to be a "townhome"? Maybe it's due to the angle of the shot, but they would barely qualify as a bungalow in my book.

Townhome just means packed together with postage stamp yards. And they all have security bars on the windows. This is like "shotgun townhomes". It's not the house t, it is the neighborhood.

Nope... but the children did, by being FINALLY rescued and cared for.

Also, this is supposed to be a "townhome"? Maybe it's due to the angle of the shot, but they would barely qualify as a bungalow in my book.
2ci8pxk.png

Ha, I side-eyed the "townhome" o_O label myself, but that's what they called it in the article.

Well, I learned something new today. I've heard of homes built like those but didn't realize they were called shotgun homes.

Hanging my head in shame, I live in Texas and thought I knew all the red-necky terms.:pout:

Edit: Nothing yet about whether the authorities have found the toddlers' parents. Thinking of those little babies chained up and injured outside in the dark just pisses me off so hard.

Last edited:
Nope... but the children did, by being FINALLY rescued and cared for.

2ci8pxk.png

I was thinking the same thing. That's not what's considered a townhouse in Michigan.
[doublepost=1462098536,1462098261][/doublepost]Also, why doesn't anyone have grass?

Neighbors of chained Texas children describes their crying as "howling."
Neighbors who overheard the cries of children found chained and tied up in a back yard described the cries of the young victims as "howling" and claim the children have been mistreated for quite some time.

[...]

"These kids getting beat the [expletive] out of. That's what I have been seeing," said Michelle Williams, a neighbor.

Yup. Okay. Right-ee-oh. She looks like she just got home from a rousing evening of bingo.

2j35hjs.png

http://kutv.com/news/nation-world/n...xas-children-describe-their-crying-as-howling

Oh way to go, neighboureeno!
"I seen 'em gettin' switched, figured them ta be those nekked dog thangs for dem people with allergies.. Yowlin' away. No ideeuh dems were kids!"

:banghead::punch: You idiot! If I saw the bitch next door beating kids in the yard I'd call the cops right away, no questions asked. And I'm a professional avoider of confrontation (or was previously, my 30's seem to have changed that a tad)
Someone needs to give me acreage so I can build a hybrid farm/underground bunker to live out the apocalypse these fucks are sure to rain down upon us.

Back