• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hi I have access to therapy however I don't use it. It's hard to talk to openly. Especially embarrassing situations... I could not show my face to someone after telling them all my personal info unless I pop a bunch of anti anxiety pills. I get embarrassed so easily xD

Well pop the pills and talk or be sick in your head forever ... grow or die.

Oh fuck off, yes. It's for us, the people who are targeted to stop letting it ruin our day and not for the people who really are fucked up individuals to change their behavior? Fuck right on off with that shit, Brandi. You were apart of it so you can double fuck off.

This thread is going on with or without me but go ahead, keep on. Poor poor Nell, she has to search for people on the internet and pass it around. Maybe if people weren't so annoying and bitchy, she wouldn't have to. Boo hoo. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
What is your problem!?

They need to wake up. This is where the party is at.

We have pills, booze, sex and hookers in this bih.

Oh, sorry! I was having a real life! Lol.

I know that bothers the trolliscious ones. :p

And now it is late, and I actually DO have a job, not a pretend one...so toodles!!!!

Sleep well, all who sleep!
[doublepost=1461901495,1461901402][/doublepost]
Hey hey! *raises his hand* meme me! Don't forget about me!

I could never forget you....except for that time you made that killer cosmo....

Wait....what? Oh HAI!

What were we talking about?
[doublepost=1461901588][/doublepost]
Hi I have access to therapy however I don't use it. It's hard to talk to openly. Especially embarrassing situations... I could not show my face to someone after telling them all my personal info unless I pop a bunch of anti anxiety pills. I get embarrassed so easily xD

Obviously.

I came to the forums for the stories and extra info members provide, like photos, links and such.

I must admit that on slow news days on here, I get my popcorn ready and observe the inter-member drama. Though I'd much rather watch Tard-defenders try and spin their stories.

Rabble rabble rabble. Keep being yourselves! (or whoever you're pretending to be).

Cheers and squishy hugs

Existo

I want the bullshit to stop. I want your witch hunting, bullying and off site digging to stop or at the very least that kind of behavior not to be regarded as acceptable because it comes from veteran members.

First off, I initially quoted Athena's response actually to ask "to what end" and why keep saying the same shit over and over?

Secondly, you are really making a mountain out of a mole hill here and the more you respond the more other people (like me) are eventually going to respond. My grandmother used to say "never say anything out loud that you can't handle happening" this was in response to me repeating some horrible thought about dying in a car accident or whatever in the moment I was worried about.

I feel like you repeatedly saying the same things over and over is perpetuating this image of a "mean girl club" that I don't think even truly exists (anymore, anyway). Kat linking a thread on MDS where everyone hated on her, here - opened that door. Nell didn't search for shit, Kat led her there, and this was months ago, why bring it up now?

Whatever happened to you was 2 years ago!!! If it's so horrible here, why are you still here, actively posting? Furthermore, does this shit really keep you up at night? I mean, all your anger seems to be a bit much, and I am part of no "group" here so don't even try that. Could you be deflecting personal IRL stuff, here?

This thread started because of the gross shit Mac did with Fray/Rod/Lith in shout

What did they do? Fill me in if you want or don't...Just saying whatever it was, I never noticed.

How are things at home...better? I hope so, for you and yours, you know. <3

Back