• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Story courtesy of @Buffettgirl :
ROCK HILL, S.C. (WBTV) -

The mother of a teenage girl, who accused a high school assistant principal of sexually assaulting her, says she trusted him around her daughter and he even had a key to their house.

The revelations come just hours after court documents revealed new details about case - allegations that he traded sex with her for protection against bullies.

Kenneth Andrew Williams, 30, is charged with four counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and unlawful conduct toward a child. He is an assistant principal at Northwestern High School. The case involves a 16-year-old female student who attends the school. . .

Continued: http://www.kptv.com/story/31828191/...-daughter-had-a-key-to-my-house#ixzz47A7DnFch

Mother gave a 30 year old man a key to her house and access to a 16 year old girl? How stupid is that?! Was mom hoping for a screw of her own?
Also, a man who likes to sleep with high school girls is not a pedo, he is an idiot who likes jail bait.
Statutory rape, not pedophilia. Maybe legally he is a pedophile, I think he is an idiot.

Mother gave a 30 year old man a key to her house and access to a 16 year old girl? How stupid is that?! Was mom hoping for a screw of her own?
Also, a man who likes to sleep with high school girls is not a pedo, he is an idiot who likes jail bait.
Statutory rape, not pedophilia. Maybe legally he is a pedophile, I think he is an idiot.

Here's the current working definition of a pedophile as opposed to a child molester:
A pedophile is a person 16 years of age or older who is primarily or exclusively sexually attracted to children. The prepubescent child must be at least five years younger than the person in the case of adolescent pedophiles before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

I wondered the same thing about mom hoping he was going to be her f**k buddy, or her new b/f. Why else would he need a key to her house if not to come and go as he pleased? Hoping for a romp while her dtr. was asleep at night is as good a reason as any.

He's a good looking guy and likely slicker than snot, but with his history he'd look a hell of a lot better with a single 3" diam. lead pipe sticking out of both his ears. Makes you wonder if there might have been some jealousy mixed in with that maternal outrage. :fish:

Here's the current working definition of a pedophile as opposed to a child molester:

I wondered the same thing about mom hoping he was going to be her f**k buddy, or her new b/f. Why else would he need a key to her house if not to come and go as he pleased? Hoping for a romp while her dtr. was asleep at night is as good a reason as any.

He's a good looking guy and likely slicker than snot, but with his history he'd look a hell of a lot better with a single 3" diam. lead pipe sticking out of both his ears. Makes you wonder if there might have been some jealousy mixed in with that maternal outrage. :fish:

This was my inital thought, too, once I read about him having a house key.

Stacy's mom has got it going on.....

Technically, he is an ephebophile... (I just wanted an excuse to say ephebophile!) :)
Love it! But ephebos is greek for male youth. Isn't that more a term to describe homosexual attraction to male teens? Like a "twink"?
(BTW, thank you craigslist casual connections for an inadvertent education in sex slang while I flagged postings as innappropriate! :rolleyes:)
[doublepost=1461887428,1461887252][/doublepost]
Makes you wonder if there might have been some jealousy mixed in with that maternal outrage.
Yes, indeed, I suspect unusual tension in the mother /daughter relationship from now on.
It's possible that mom is not much different in age from the man.

Back