• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I know this has little to do with how some freaks and murderers choose their victims, but being stunningly gorgeous isn't making my stomach feel any better about where she might be...I truly hope she just threw her hands up and took a mini vacay.

Last edited:
I think the location of her car and the fact she's been under huge stress with the Doctors strike due to forced bad working conditions over here , points to a sad situation . I really hope I am wrong as she just seems a sweet person .

she's been under huge stress with the Doctors strike due to forced bad working conditions over here

That occurred to me, as well.
[doublepost=1460383443,1455486768][/doublepost]
A body believed to be that of a missing junior doctor has been found, police said.

The BBC understands that a note found in Dr Polge's car related mainly to personal issues, but included a passing reference to Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt.

It is understood Dr Polge had been an active campaigner against plans to change working hours and conditions for junior doctors, and in January posted a new Facebook profile picture, featuring the hashtag #NotFairNotSafe.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36015693

Back