• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Michael Barbara gave the baby a bath. He must not know about water safety because baby boysuffered severe burns to his legs, buttocks and gential. Of course the mom was away at work when this occurred. It mus be standard procedure when bathing the baby you must have to bite them in the stomach. I haven't heard of this procedure before and have you?
At least the judge didn't buy his bullshit and set his bail at $2 million.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ly-scalded-baby-boy-bathtub-article-1.2531387

Last edited:
No, no, no, no, NO! Not again! I refuse to believe another sweet baby has been tortured in this way! Nope. Can't process it.

(Closes eyes, plugs ears and shakes head back and forth.)

I can't handle these sick bastards anymore. I'm going to my happy place.

Oh wait... DD is my happy place. Shit.

Two million...and the child survived. Sometimes I love judges and some I want to hit with a bat.
[doublepost=1455482528,1455482326][/doublepost]@Heatheness ... I love this judge. Two million seems about right to me. It would be nice if everyone who abused a child in anyway, had their bail set that high. Its the other judges, that I want to hit with a bat.

From @Sue sue's link:
Barber turned away to grab a towel, then found the baby face-down and unresponsive in the water.

Right. So plausible. Turn around 180 degrees, then back... baby is unresponsive. Since of course baby wouldn't have been screaming bloody murder in the first place as you dunk him into boiling hot water.

And let's just pretend for a second that there is even a shred of truth to the unresponsive part. That means little baby was in such agonizing pain that he PASSED OUT! Although, it says nothing about him having burns to his face, chest or arms, which clearly he would if he'd been face down in the water as numbnuts claims. Which means sweet little baby was probably conscious for every horrendous second. (Though I don't doubt this troglodyte did grab a towel before pulling him out -- he wouldn't want to risk burning himself after all.)

Rage... Just RAAAAAAGE!!!!

I think they should put all the prison guards who are parents of young children in charge of inmate shower time. Dropping the soap will be the least of his concerns.

24x2jo4.gif

Last edited:
Legs, butt and genitals, so he dipped him like an ice cream into scalding hot water and then bit him because he wouldn't stop screaming. He needs the same thing done to him, about 1000 times until his skin falls off.
Especially since in his mugshot he has that lovely "whatevs" expression we see so often here. :mad:

Legs, butt and genitals, so he dipped him like an ice cream into scalding hot water and then bit him because he wouldn't stop screaming. He needs the same thing done to him, about 1000 times until his skin falls off.

Two things:

1) Who dips ice cream into scalding water?
2) You only have to do it once for the skin to fall off....

(I swear I am genuinely confused about your post.)

Poor little mite.

You dip ice cream into chocolate syrup to make it an ice cream cone dipped in chocolate, it's very good. The parallel is that he deliberately lifted the baby over the scalding water and lowered him down until he was partially submerged and then took him out. Not an accident, dropping him or the baby climbing in himself, he did it deliberately like someone dipping an ice cream into chocolate.

If the water is not hot enough it won't happen the first time and really, if it does, the adult in this story deserves it more than once, I think.

Feet + genitals & bum makes me think the little one probably instinctively lifted his legs when his feet hit the water, (to try and get away from what was hurting him), only to be dunked on his rear. I wonder if it spared his legs? Burns are bad enough, but there's so many more complications (especially with mobility) around joints.

Not even a year old and he has to have skin grafts. Poor little guy. Who knows how many operations he'll have to have down the road. This little girl fell head-first into scalding water and has had over 300 operations. (Old article, but relevant.)

Last edited:
this kind of shit has me wanting to start stereotyping single moms boyfriends. seems wrong to do but I keep reading about all these moms boyfriends doing horrific shit

not saying I am going to but it's tempting

Back