• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
Ok guys, this is really exciting to me. I am a firm believer, in the benefits marijuana has to offer. This specific strain of oil "Charlotte's Web" is proof that it works. It is a strain high in CBD, and has shown REMARKABLE results in children who suffer from epileptic seizures. Parents from around the country are moving here (under criticism) in hopes that it helps their sick child. I have always commended these parents. Good for them!

Ok, so here's where it really gets exciting!!
Children's Hospital allowed 2mo old Amylea Faith Nuñez, to receive the strain Charlottes Web while in the neonatal intensive care unit. Because it is not FDA approved, Children's Hospital cannot recommend or prescribe medical marijuana. So after neurologists at Children's said her parents could give it to her, her parents drove to Colorado Springs and picked up the strain from the dispensary. They took it back to Aurora, and administered the oil by drops into baby Amylea's mouth.

Nicole Muñez, Amylea's mom, added that baby Amylea is enrolled in a case study at Children's. Due to patient privacy, Children's could not comment on any specific case, but has a very cool stance on it. (See link below)
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...l-for-epilepsy-at-childrens-hospital-colorado

This is some info regarding Charlotte's Web:
https://www.leafly.com/sativa/charlottes-web

Here are a couple of stories:

The video below, brings tears to my eyes EVERY SINGLE TIME I see it! It is the story of Charlotte. The little girl who the Charlotte's Web strain is named after. It melts my heart to hear her giggling.

There are SO many videos on YouTube- way too many to even link.

I am so excited to see where this goes! I commend and admire these parents, for making the tough decision- one critized by so many people- to explore the benefits and save their child's lives.

I'm curious to see thoughts and opinions on this. I'm also excited to see the case study results and findings! This is a huge step, as it can benefit so many people....

Last edited:
Is any medicinal mariujana FDA approved? I'd imagine the gov't would make it hellishly difficult to get pot based drugs such as this approved.

No, It is not. Not yet.

That's why these case studies are so exciting! With each case, the findings and results are steps forward in getting it FDA approved. Look at these kids!! How can anyone dispute the benefits, when these kids are proof? It may still take time, but if the benefits outweigh the risks time and time again, then it becomes harder to dispute. :happy:

No, It is not. Not yet.

That's why these case studies are so exciting! With each case, the findings and results are steps forward in getting it FDA approved. Look at these kids!! How can anyone dispute the benefits, when these kids are proof? It may still take time, but if the benefits outweigh the risks time and time again, then it becomes harder to dispute. :happy:
And bottom line....it can't hurt.

No, It is not. Not yet.

Like researchers haven't been studying the shit out of pots medicinal qualities for decades now. The work has been fucking done. Gov't just loves its buerocratic bullshit.

Back