• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
A New Jersey Department of Corrections teacher was fired and arrested after authorities found out she had sex with a convicted murderer more than 20 times behind bars — and got pregnant twice.

Chong-Hwa Chang was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with sexual assault after the Department of Corrections caught on to her sordid affair with inmate Rashid Walker, 35, at the New Jersey State Prison in Trenton, where she taught.

Chang, 42, had taught basic adult education for nine years at the maximum security facility but Walker was not one of her students, prosecutors told The Trentonian.

TX. JUVENILE JAIL COUNSELOR HAD DIRTY RELATIONSHIP WITH TEEN

Chang was swiftly fired from the DOC after her arrest.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nj-teacher-arrested-20-sex-romps-inmate-article-1.2529981
After prosecutors were tipped off to the illicit relationship, they obtained a warrant and searched Chang’s Delran, New Jersey home, where they found a journal detailing their behind bars sexual exploits.

Chang also wrote in the journal that she had gotten pregnant twice by Walker — one pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and the other was aborted, The Trentonianreported.

Mercer County prosecutors learned that Chang had become close with Walker’s family, even giving his relatives gifts and attending a family wedding.

The pair’s in-prison romps were consensual, but because Chang was in a supervisory role at the prison, the prosecutors are bringing the sexual assault charges.
Hot-for-teacher Walker was convicted in 2004 for fatally shooting 23-year-old Javid Patel, a coin laundry manager, after he robbed him at gunpoint in Passaic, New Jersey.

He is serving a 60-year sentence for the crime.
PQEscfo.jpg
3fqis5u.jpg

I can't believe how irresponsible and reckless these woman are with their lives...their jobs and their bodies. I think its bizarre that this woman would fuck a convict with out a condom at all.

Chang, 42, had taught basic adult education for nine years at the maximum security facility...

:banghead: If she possessed enough basic adult education herself, she wouldn't have been fucking around with this screwball.

I guess it's another case of "Those who can, do; those who can't, Teach."

Thank goodness neither child was born. We'd be dealing with the fucked-up fallout in about 20 or so years.

I just want it publicly known I was not slamming teachers. :) I was making fun of a dumb ass.

Lots of teachers are wonderful people, and some are really hot ;) I'm not mentioning any names but you know who you are.
[doublepost=1455382225,1455382192][/doublepost]
Watch it, bub. Some of us love to teach and we still "can" any day of the week, and, we still "do." Frequently. ;)
You're not talking about sex, right??

I guess it's another case of "Those who can, do; those who can't, Teach."

Lol did you even read the story? Poor expression there Rod. This teacher did both.

Ahh, I guess some really can have their cake and fuck it too.

All the fine men in prison and this chick chose a wonk eyed, no chin dude?

He must have a huge dick.

All the fine men in prison and this chick chose a wonk eyed, no chin dude?

He must have a huge dick.

Maybe he was checking out the chick (or dude) standing to her right, but she THOUGHT he was looking at her and things got awkward, and being a dangerous felon and all, he did not want to appear RUDE,

So he banged her.

But, yes- huge dick is also a definite possibility.

and charged with sexual assault

I don't get it. A prison teacher doesn't have any real authority i didn't think. Why is it considered rape for her to bang an inmate?

She's hideous, as most asians are, but i don't blame him after lookin at his eyes. He couldn't tell what she looked like it appears.

but because Chang was in a supervisory role at the prison, the prosecutors are bringing the sexual assault charges.

But he wasn't even one of her students? Does the prison seriously give random teachers who come in authority over any random inmate they encounter???? The fuck!?!?

I think they're just throwing the book cuz they're pissed something like this happened under their nose and their own rules/policies/hiring practices have been undermined. It's damage control and anger based prosecuting. Load of bullshit.

Back