• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And there you are announcing it like a retarded squirrel.

your use of the word "retarded" is not only offensive, but surprising as you claim to be a social worker. I hope you don't callously throw that word around in front of your perfect kids.

Now shut the fuck up and deliver my pizza.

Look here you retarded squirrel. My kids are not perfect....they're just wildly smart ....like their father.

Don't bother.

Anyway I agree with you that in this day and age we cannot keep our children off the net. My seven year old does her spelling tests online. It's a matter of watching them, and informing them of the bad things that can happen if you trust the wrong people.

That said I still don't think a 13 year old child needed to be on Instagram or Favebook, never mind kik. Kik is basically a juvenile "look at my dick" app.

Agreed. Besides the danger with it, the bullying aspect of it makes me so thankful there was no social media when I was growing up. Bitches be mean.

You need to pick a color & order one of these bad boys

I don't like the look of the edges around the jeweled ends. You don't want any sort of edge in that area of ones body, that'd be very uncomfortable and could cause damage, very sensitive area. Terrible product, unsafe. They've gone for appearance over practicality.
[doublepost=1455424121,1455423851][/doublepost]
I texted her "Izzy, don't get raped and murdered!!!" with a bunch of cry faces and she said "I like being alive, so..." such a sweetheart

That's fucking disturbing. Good parenting though i guess, if only the victim in this case had parents who told her that.
[doublepost=1455424973][/doublepost]
But... these two? What is their excuse? "Affluenza"????

As the late great Lady Gaga said, "baby i was born this way"
[doublepost=1455425123][/doublepost]
we see an episode of friends...we feel bad because too perfect...why can't I have a life like that.

Friends is the worst show ever created and only idiots watch it. What in the fuck are you talking about!?

@lithiumgirl :stop: Where to even begin... :brb:
I have a sneaking suspicion your kids are exactly that- KIDS. Meaning, they haven't become teenagers. They're not young adults either. Am I right? I have the feeling I am so let me make my point. Until they become one of the two, you really don't have the right to brag about how well your Rage-Against-The-Machine-Technique works. Come back after you've hit those milestones & we can all celebrate & enjoy you eating your piping hot humble pie.

I'm really starting to wonder if this isn't just another one of @JackBurton's personalities he's let out of the cage. Perhaps not- too many similarities: ornery with a bit of dry wit & occasional silliness...entertaining at times yet elusive. & just when we think we're enjoying the ride IT HAPPENS. Arguing just to argue about whether the sky is blue. It's literally THAT MORONIC sometimes.

There are so SO!!!! MANY FACTORS when it comes to raising children- whether they're tweens, teens, whatever. I'm not even getting into that discussion with you because again, humble pie. You speak as if you're better than us, all the while reiterating the very thing we read about EVERY. FLIPPING. DAY. :blackeye: A FAILED SYSTEM & sweetheart, YOU are part of the PROBLEM- NOT the solution. That's actually quite sad.

Another topic I'll skip is how you even have the audacity to use that word. If not for common courtesy then for the sake of your chosen career. ?! I'll not be feeding your demons today, however. Disappointing, I know but when children misbehave because they want attention & negative attention is all they know...sometimes the best thing to do is to simply ignore them. Mark my words, you WILL learn your lesson the hard way because you've chosen so. Nonetheless, you'll learn when it's your time & you can take THAT to the bank. You're the very bully you complain about & you can't even see it. (YET) Tick tock; just a matter of time.

Ok now I'm back - on topic: This little girl really put herself out there like shark bait & it's SICKENING seeing what she posted all over SM. :arghh: My only hope is that her story deters others from falling victim. Ew & it also reminded me of this:
2pplcm9.jpg

It's not quite the same situation as Nicole's was but as far as predators go, they're all the same abyss of evil.
[doublepost=1455471494,1455467895][/doublepost]
I don't like the look of the edges around the jeweled ends. You don't want any sort of edge in that area of ones body, that'd be very uncomfortable and could cause damage, very sensitive area. Terrible product, unsafe. They've gone for appearance over practicality.
Why Jack, have you been reminiscing about our previous conversations....? Mmm? :spy:

@lithiumgirl :stop: Where to even begin... :brb:I have a sneaking suspicion your kids are exactly that- KIDS. Meaning, they haven't become teenagers. They're not young adults either. Am I right?

My eldest child is twenty six years old...My youngest one just turned eighteen. The little one, he is a bit of a slut. They were raised with a list of obligations, and two rules...Don't break the law...and don't get anyone pregnant...so I'm actually okay with the little one being a bit of player, because they haven't broken the rules yet, at least as far as we can tell, no girls called up crying because they're pregnant and the police have never notified us of any crimes they have committed, as juveniles we have never had to accompany then to court, and since puberty we have been putting condoms in their Christmas Stockings. So Wrong...you're wrong!

My point is parents can manipulate thier children

thing we read about EVERY. FLIPPING. DAY. A FAILED SYSTEM & sweetheart, YOU are part of the PROBLEM- NOT the solution. That's actually quite sad.

Jokes...I'm an anarchist. System....HARK. I refuse...yep I refused that shit HARD.
[doublepost=1455476682,1455476482][/doublepost]
It's obv your parents fault though so you're forgiven

Leave my parents out of this...yep...they're sacred. They're farmers anyway...the only reason they had four kids is FREE LABOUR. Practical and decent.

They're farmers anyway...the only reason they had four kids is FREE LABOUR. Practical and decent.

You should go back to the farm. I hear there is a need for all sorts of tools there that are completely useless elsewhere.

Last edited:
You should go back to the farm. I hear there is a need for all sorts of tools there that are useless elsewhere.

I do go back to the farm...I painted a fence for my Dad just this summer. I help myself to fresh eggs pretty much whenever I like. I'm not always a tool, but when I am, its always on purpose.

Don't get mad at me for making good decisions for my family...I don't deserve it.

@Seven Any comparison you make between me and @JackBurton, will be taken as a compliment, being that he is pretty much the only person (except Morbid) that I really respect here. He's not a whiner like most of you all, running to the mods...she said this, because hurt feelings. He is objective and he is smart even if some of you don't like it very much.

Last edited:
I don't pay attention to who posted something when i do the rating thing. I also click on just about every thread that gets posted here. Get the fuck over yourself.

And i disliked the most recent cuz only overly sensitive, uppity folks get all whiny about someone throwing a "dislike" their way. If you can't see the errors in your posts, that's your fault.

Jokes...I'm an anarchist. System....HARK. I refuse...yep I refused that shit HARD.
Hark. Are you sure that's not a typo for antichrist?

Leave my parents out of this...yep...they're sacred.

z9s5n.jpg

JMO, but I don't think this is about how any one person claims they've raised their kids other than for anecdotal purposes/advice as it pertains to a 13 y.o. dead girl who was surfing teen dating sites and ended up dumped by a road. She could've just as easily have been yours.

Last edited:
Hark. Are you sure that's not a typo for antichrist?

z9s5n.jpg

JMO, but I don't think this is about how any one person claims they've raised their kids other than for anecdotal purposes/advice as it pertains to a 13 y.o. dead girl who was surfing teen dating sites and ended up dumped by a road. She could've just as easily have been yours.

No she wouldn't have been mine...my kids aren't lost. We raised strong boys...when they finish growing into their cocks...they'll be good men. We did a good job, and it wasn't that hard because we made them do half the work..in our home and on themselves. :)

***I don't know how fast my parents were potty trained...but I know damn sure they never wore pull ups....Because seventy plus. <3

I thought this thread was about Nicole Lovell...or am I lost...which doesn't surprise me either :hilarious: or...is it time to sit back and enjoy the bullshit :popcorn:

JFC! @lithiumgirl - KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF WITH THE PULL UPS ALREADY! Nobody but you wants to fucking see it! God you're dense as fuck aren't you? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Pull up's were not a thing seventy plus years ago...nope they were not. That was my point. sorry that , that appears to have bothered you. I know for certain that my parents were not potty trained as zygotes, I know for certain pull ups weren't used.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about Nicole Lovell...or am I lost...which doesn't surprise me either :hilarious: or...is it time to sit back and enjoy the bullshit :popcorn:
Apparently, lithium is needing more attention these days since being spanked by the mods last week. She thinks she's proving how tough she is thru defiance. Just ignore her and she'll go away.

Last edited:
My eldest child is twenty six years old...My youngest one just turned eighteen. So Wrong...you're wrong!
No problem, I can admit when I'm wrong. I'm surprised that I'm wrong on that but ok. Kudos to you that your boys haven't been trouble with the law or gotten anyone preggers that you know of. God knows I don't want to be constantly picturing their dicks but since you like bringing that up so much...it's kinda hard not to. :wtf:
You speak as if the rest of us are distracted parents who've sat our kids in front of a screen as a babysitter & never taught them the value of work. You're also delusional to think we're majority whiny babies who go tattle. That's just ridiculous but believe what you want. :shrug:

Pull up's were not a thing seventy plus years ago...nope they were not. That was my point. sorry that , that appears to have bothered you. I know for certain that my parents were not potty trained as zygotes, I know for certain pull ups weren't used.

Heh. Well apparently the word "swollen" bothers Jack.

Interesting article regarding Nicole and social media/computers/phones. Sounds like they also advocate monitoring and informing rather than a bubble

http://www.dailyprogress.com/starex...1ac-d361-11e5-be96-579b68c6997c.html?mode=jqm

Back