• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Looks like Edthan is going to adult jail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-moved-to-adult-jail/
[doublepost=1455232906,1454713907][/doublepost]Thought some might enjoy a video tour of the cell he's heading for in the adult facility. No TV, no contact with other prisoners, but he can watch Richard Simmons or Jack LaLane workouts through the "bean chute" slot in the door—if they agree to wheel the TV into the hallway. :hilarious:

Video at link:
http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/2869189721001/4748456954001/

http://nypost.com/2016/02/13/police-called-to-home-of-affluenza-teens-dad/

Gee, this family is really keeping it klassy

FORT WORTH, Texas — Police said they were called to the residence of “affluenza teen” Ethan Couch‘s father on Friday to investigate claims that Fred Couch attacked his girlfriend, but she wouldn’t cooperate and no charges were filed.

Tarrant County sheriff’s deputies responded to a call at Fred Couch’s house from a woman who said she was his girlfriend and had been choked.

“Deputies saw she had some redness around her neck, potential choke marks,” Sheriff Dee Anderson told The Associated Press.

The woman refused to allow the deputies to take crime scene photographs and sped off in a car during questioning.

Of course, you will note that Papa Couch was not charged......

These fucking mouth-breather humps just give fuck-all about consequences. Likely because they've neverhad any...

A judge on Friday sent the Texas teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a fatal drunken-driving wreck to adult court, raising the possibility that he could get jail time for the 2013 crash that killed four people.
[…]
Friday's ruling means the now 18-year-old Couch could face up to 120 days in jail, then finish his 10-year probation. But if he violates his probation during that time, he could get up to 10 years in prison for each of the four people killed in the accident.

Among those attending the hearing was Sergio Molina, who was riding in the back of Couch's pickup and was left paralyzed by the wreck. He can only communicate by blinking his eyes.
[…]
The judge ordered that the case be transferred before Couch turns 19 in April. He remains in custody.

Couch's attorney, Scott Brown, did not fight the transfer. Although he has not explained the strategy, the punishment could have been greater if the judge had kept the case in the juvenile system.

Staying in juvenile court could have set off a series of hearings to determine whether Couch violated his existing probation, which potentially could have led to 10 years in adult prison when Couch ages out of the juvenile system at 19.

By having the case transferred to the adult system, Couch will not face the possibility of a lengthy prison term unless he violates probation in the future. He may, however, face up to several months in the county jail.

After the hearing, Brown said he would not request any specific terms of probation for Couch.

A hearing to set the probation terms has not yet been scheduled.

Well you can always hope the little MFer can't behave, it's fairly believable that he's gonna violate his probation again. I'm pretty sure that he still doesn't understand what he's done wrong, I know his mother thinks he's being unfairly prosecuted. So it's a cinch he'll never straighten up and fly right.

What I would like to do to this fucking little bitch is encase his entire body in a block of concrete with just his head sticking out, and then dissect the head. I'll bet he screams like a girl.

I'll remove one eye and show it to his remaining eye, so he can see it up close and realize, "Fuck, this is serious shit here...I ain't gettin' outta dis one. Mommeeeee!"

I don't know what I'd do next, but of course it would end with brains. I'm sure there's not much in there.

I hate this little cocksucker even more than I do Casey Anthony. Though that bitch would benefit from similar treatment.

Last edited:
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...cs-i-had-all-the-facts-most-people-dont.html/

In an article published Monday, the Daily Mail claimed that it “can exclusively reveal that Judge Jean Boyd, 63, has no regrets about the ‘slap-on-the-wrist’ punishment.”

“I had all the facts – most people don’t. They just don’t understand,” Boyd reportedly told the tabloid outside her home recently.

Asked about Couch’s latest behavior, she said she had “nothing else to say,” the Daily Mail reported.

After delivering Couch’s sentence in 2013, Boyd told the victims’ families in her courtroom that there was nothing she could do to lessen their pain and told Couch that he was responsible for his actions — not his parents, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported.

Couch’s attorney spoke in support of Boyd after the ruling, and said she was simply following the law.

“If the point of the juvenile system is to rehabilitate these kids and make them productive members of society, then the judge did absolutely the right thing,” Reagan Wynn said. “If the point of the juvenile justice system is all about vengeance, then she didn’t do the right thing.”

Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson said in an interview after Boyd announced Ethan Couch’s sentence that the teen had “escaped accountability again.”

“I don’t think we’ve seen the last of him,” Anderson said. “He’ll be back in the criminal justice system.”

Authorities have dealt with the Couch family several times since then.

Fred Couch, the father, was accused in 2014 of falsely identifying himself as a police officer to North Richland Hills police who responded to a disturbance at a house. Last week, he was accused of choking his girlfriend during a dispute.

Ethan Couch’s mother, Tonya Couch, is charged with hindering apprehension of a felon after she and her son went to Mexico late last year.

Ethan Couch is in solitary confinement at the Tarrant County Jail until his 19th birthday in April.

His case is now a part of the adult court system, and a judge there will determine what will happen to him after his 19th birthday.

Spoiled, piece of shit ..

We'll be hearing his name again sometime in the next year or two ..

Well. Aren't you a psychic :) I stumbled across your comment today, in Feb 2016, not long after, Crotch (and his crazy ass mother) was back in the news for being a total dumbass and breaking the law again - as you predicted.

You should set up shop, make some money out of predictions lol.
[doublepost=1456377071,1456375914][/doublepost]I personally, believe jail time should be a punishment for crime, but I also think much more rehabilitation needs to be done. There's a reason why the prison system style that is found in America (and Australia) has a huge number of convicts - and why our nations have bafflingly large recividism rates.

You can't be surprised when you chuck someone in a jail for however long, to rot alongside hardened criminal's, then dump them back in society and expect them to magically get a job (when they have to disclose the crime and receive the discrimination from it), and magically, smoothly reenter society without any issues after having lived in an entirely different world with different, very hard rules that narrows their world view down to the immediate vicinity and how it can be used to the convict's advantage and how it can hurt them.

Now, that aside. Crotch.

Yeah he was an immature teen when he committed his crime, whose parents had raised him with incredible privilege and self entitlements. He was, in short, the classic spoiled little rich boy monster.

But I refuse to believe for a heartbeat that he didn't understand that people in our world get arrested, go to court and go to jail - and sometimes their death, (this IS Texas after all) for killing others. He watched TV and movies like all of us. He lived in society like all of us.

Yes, I believe he had the usual teenagers arrogant belief of invincibility. "It'll never happen to me!!" Most of us were like that at that age. But it didnt prevent any of us from knowing, that even though SURELY we won't crash our parents car into a bunch of people and kill them and hurt them while we're drunk and high, we also know that if we did in fact, do that - our ass would be grass and we'd be in ten kinds of trouble.

Crotch KNEW he was in the wrong. He knew right from wrong. I believe he had the arrogant belief of not only teenage invincibility, but also that Mummy and Daddy will bail his ass out if he ever got into trouble.

And that was the lesson that the justice system needed to teach him and they failed.

The first judge (may killer bees chase her from one end of the state to the other for the rest of her racist, idiotic days) proved to Crotch that Mum and Dad could do ANYTHING - and thus, HE could do ANYTHING.

He running to Mexico with his moronic mother (may she rot in jail away from her precious little Prince for many years) - and the state if Texas not even knowing of it, taught Crotch that Mummy and money are King and money buys you out of any drama - and Mummy will buy you out of any drama. After all, he ran up a 2k bill on booze and strippers one night in Mexico and the bouncers had to call in Mummy to pay the bill. Did Crotch actually wander into that establishment, knowing full well he couldn't pay for any bill he ran up - but that Mummy would do it? See what I mean?

Now Crotch is back in Texas and on 10 years probation, having spent a month or so in protective custody. Again. Here is yet another lesson to Crotch. You're in trouble dude, but we're giving you more chances, you've got money!

Dollars to donuts, this weedy little waste of space will break probation. It'll happen eventually. Probably in a couple of years when the terror of protective custody has faded from his mind and he wants to do something idiotic yet again.

I can only hope, he cops the full 40 years when that happens. Becaause this 'journey' of consequences that Crotch has traveled on for so long now? Has utterly ignored his victims and their families. Where is their justice? They have been utterly forgotten in this.

Texas taxpayers picked up most of the $200,000 bill for the so-called affluenza teen's court-ordered rehabilitation in a probation deal that kept him out of prison for killing four while driving drunk, a newspaper reported on Tuesday.

Ethan Couch, who turned 19 this week and was 16 at the time of the incident, will be in a Tarrant County adult court on Wednesday for a likely determination of how much time behind bars he must spend for violating the probation deal.

Taxpayers paid more than $150,000 of the bill for his year-long rehabilitation because his parents were unable to pay for all of the treatment, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram said, citing court documents.

Attorneys for Couch were not immediately available for comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/taxpayers-pick-bulk-rehab-bill-affluenza-texan-newspaper-001238197.html

[....]
Expectations before the hearing were that Couch wouldn't get more than a few months in jail before finishing the rest of his probation. Samantha Jordan, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County district attorney, had said Couch wouldn't face more than 120 days in jail as part of his probation being moved to the adult court, but that he could face decades in prison if he later violated his probation as an adult.

The hearing started more than an hour late. Soon after it began, Salvant said he wouldn't immediately decide whether to give Couch extra jail time. The judge told lawyers for both sides he wanted to hear more from them before making a decision.

Attorneys then argued over various motions before prosecutors stood to argue that Salvant could give Couch more jail time than they had indicated publicly, citing a different section of Texas code. Rather than 120 days in jail, prosecutors said Couch was eligible for jail sentences for each of four counts of intoxication manslaughter, to run consecutively.

Reagan Wynn, one of Couch's attorneys, argued strenuously against that claim, saying Couch was tried as a juvenile and not an adult, and therefore could not be punished as if he had committed an adult felony crime.

But Salvant sided with prosecutors and issued the sentence before ending the hearing.

Prosecutors refused to answer questions about the sentence after court, citing a gag order that Salvant explained at length during the hearing.
[....]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/news-guide-texas-affluenza-teen-heads-adult-court-052222689.html

I'd like to know, what constitutes as effective rehab in this case?

Because all I can think of, is basically inpatient therapy, where he is told, 'killing and maiming people is bad.'. 'Running away doesn't fix anything'. And of course, 'For every action, there is a reaction', ergo, you will suffer the consequences if you do something stupid, bad, illegal, immoral etc.

Did it really cost 200k to reiterate basic life lessons to this little prick? His parents clearly dropped the ball on raising him with these basic ideals, however, being a member of society, going to school, hanging out with friends, family and community members - all would have hammered these points home even if his parents did not.

Man, I should open up a rehab centre. Apparently its money for jam.

Not only should this shit and his family be sued into oblivion by the victims and their loved ones, but Crotch should also be held financially accountable to repay every cent of that utterly useless rehab.

Its not the taxpayers burden to hold his hand, pat him on the back and let him feel like he's the victim in all of this.

120 days consecutive and not concurrent, I guess it's better than nothing but I still feel like this little shit stain is getting off very extrememly lightly. And just as soon as he is out of jail, he'll be just as much as asshat as before.

720 days is better than probation...again.

had said Couch wouldn't face more than 120 days in jail.

Bet you that's what his lawyer told him too....that must have been a kick in the guts. Bet the judge knew it would be too...I think there is a great message there for Ethan...There are no guarantees. Expect the unexpected ...life is about to change.

I love that the judge thinks for himself Fuck you Mr and Mrs Couch...Look at me...look at me sentence this ridiculous kid you made...He's mine now...Ass holes. <3

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sibling-s-remorse-suffering-s-caused.htmlhtml

So he's still in PC because he's getting threats in jail. Funny that.

He thinks he'll be out in 6 months - and that he deserves something for the horror he has caused. Yeah mate, you deserve a life sentence for each life you stole. And a further life sentence for that poor kid who will spend the rest of his life chewing on the permanent tube stuck down his throat.

He didn't get birthday prezzies, cards or cake. Well, you little shit. Your dead victims don't get anymore birthdays, full stop.

According to his step brother, he's not the worst person out there. Well, true that. Comparing Crotch to the likes of, say, Hitler - yeah, he's not the worst.

But he's a mass murderer who also maimed innocent people. He never showed an inch of remorse, broke probation just so that he could fucking party - and then bolted off to Mexico to hang with his Mummy and some strippers.

He's a walking, talking, bucket of human excrement. Regardless of whether he gets out in 2 years or 6 months, this chronic fuck up, will fuck up again one day. How much longer will the Affluenza tag be applicable?

And how come the useless, enabling, crazy ass 'mother' only gets house arrest?

So much for Texas being the state of harsh penal punishments.
[doublepost=1460717655,1460717519][/doublepost]
120 days consecutive and not concurrent, I guess it's better than nothing but I still feel like this little shit stain is getting off very extrememly lightly. And just as soon as he is out of jail, he'll be just as much as asshat as before.

Its a sad day when a completely innocent human life is apparently only worth 120 days.

Yeah, he was sentenced to do his time in the county jail which is nothing like the Texas prison system. It's fairly easy time with odd jobs available to pass it. Of course, people I knew who were in county for any length of time were for unpaid tickets and the like, so no inmates were out to teach them any lessons. Too bad they can't send him to some hell hole like Angola in Louisiana.

Its a sad day when a completely innocent human life is apparently only worth 120 days.
That's what 'Merica has become. A place where the 'civil rights' of criminals are more important than the lives of the victims they claim.

But what else can you expect from a country where incarceration is big business, and attorneys are driven by money rather than justice.

Living here today is like watching a sinkhole slowly expand. I wanna move to Iceland or something. All I need is a hut and some nice scenery. And maybe the internet.

Bloody Texas has an international reputation for hard ass sentencing too

They have the most death penalty executions, that's it. That's where that comes from. Overrall the system there leaves nearly as much to be desired as most other states. It's often a shit show where no shits are given for victims.

Most of what you hear about Texas is just hype and hyperbole and bullshit. It's actually a fairly pussified state, lot of big gov't control and restriction(which is a very surprising one given how "independent" and "i love freedom yeehawww!" the populus there is stereotypically known for), lot of examples of soft on crime nonsense.

Last edited:
Here is my blonde moment. When I first started hearing this story and they called him the "affluenza teen" and his mom took him and ran... I thought he had influenza and they wanted to quarantine him or something ...... Yeah...always click links Kat, always!

Yeah, he was sentenced to do his time in the county jail which is nothing like the Texas prison system. It's fairly easy time with odd jobs available to pass it. Of course, people I knew who were in county for any length of time were for unpaid tickets and the like, so no inmates were out to teach them any lessons. Too bad they can't send him to some hell hole like Angola in Louisiana.
LOL, Could you imagine him joining up for the Angola prison rodeo?
The thought of that little pansy sitting at a table playing dead mans poker or riding a wild bull makes me piss myself with laughter.

edit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola_Prison_Rodeo

Latest posts

Back