• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
WILL COUNTY, ILLINOIS – Police have charged 22-year-old Michael Bernhard with attempted murder after they say he tried stabbing his mother to death so he could collect the insurance money.

Bernhard’s mother was taking him to the train station so he could go back college when he asked her to stop backing out of the driveway because he forgot something in the house.

When Bernhard returned, he pulled out a six-inch butcher knife and began stabbing his mother. She managed to fight him off and slam her door shut before backing out of the driveway. A relative witnessed the attack and called 911.

Police arrived on the scene and arrested Bernhard. He has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and aggravated domestic battery.

According to a statement from the Will County sheriff’s office, Bernhard was trying to kill his mother so he could collect the insurance money to pay for his college tuition.

His plan failed miserably because not only did he get caught, his mother survived the attack. She’s already been released from the hospital where she was treated for cuts and abrasions to her hands, arms and throat.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

SrVt27DzaOE

Continue reading...

Yeah, I'm sure he would have used that money for 'college tuition"...more like he thought he could sit on his ass for the rest of his life. Another thankless little shit, courtesy of the No Child Left Behind generation :rolleyes:

I'm in this intensive outpatient group with this fuck. I treated his ass today when he talked about it. He shows no remorse at all! He wa s whining because he spent 4 days in jail. His parents bonded him out. So if anyone wants me to say anything to him for you just tell me. Because he needs to hear how much of a pos he is. He thinks since he has depression that it's all okay.

So, yeah. I'm bipolar. Have been since puberty, so what it that? 34 years? I never stabbed anyone.
4 whole days in jail, no remorse. Yep, he's a psychopath.

I'm in this intensive outpatient group with this fuck. I treated his ass today when he talked about it Because he needs to hear how much of a pos he is. He thinks since he has depression that it's all okay.

Welcome to the dreamin demon! So what did you do to end up in this Intensive Outpatient Group?
[doublepost=1455318128,1455317942][/doublepost]
Tell him he looks like a busted can of biscuits. 22 my ass.

He looks like my husband...but with a fatter neck and not as nice looking facial hair...and with out glasses. Yes he does.

Yep, he's a psychopath.

Well...yeah...He stabbed his Mum.

@Mason J Power ...Start treating his ass by suggesting to him that by trying this outside, he threw away both success and the opportunity to fuck her corpse. Let him know he is AMATEUR!

Last edited:
I think we need to commend this young man on taking the initiative to better himself through higher education.

No slacker, this fine fellow.

I'm in this intensive outpatient group with this fuck. I treated his ass today when he talked about it. He shows no remorse at all! He wa s whining because he spent 4 days in jail. His parents bonded him out. So if anyone wants me to say anything to him for you just tell me. Because he needs to hear how much of a pos he is. He thinks since he has depression that it's all okay.

Tell him that it's impossible for us to determinte whether he was in the wrong or not without seeing pics of his mother to determine if she's attractive or not.

Also, let him know that at least one woman in the world would bang him...

He looks like my husband...but with a fatter neck and not as nice looking facial hair...and with out glasses. Yes he does.

I'm extremely distracted by this neck-beard thing he's got going on. :woot: Like...I wonder how he decided where the cut off point should be? Looks like his neck has the potential for a full Paul Bunyun? :pompous: Curiouser & curiouser...

Did he not know that he wouldn't be able to collect if he's convicted of killing her himself? In the front yard? In full view of the neighbors? Like an idiot?

I have nothing to say to him.
But if there is a family session any time soon, tell his parents to stop doing anything for him. Tell them to get a restraining order. Oh, and tell them to come here and explain why after he tried to kill his mother, they bailed him out.
Its time for tough love, get an r.o. and let him work on his problems. If in say, 5 years, he can self support and be respectful, then meet in public for dinner. Then baby steps from there.
Edit
@JackBurton
Speak for your own gender.

Last edited:

His parents have bonded him out. That tells him that they are willing to help him stay just the way he is. He doesn't see that he has a problem, so he doesn't have much chance of recovery.

You, on the other hand, have an opportunity to grow and heal by participating fully in this group therapy. My message is for you, not him: Focus on your own recovery and stop worrying about making sure this guy knows "how much of a POS he is."

Focus on your own recovery and stop worrying about making sure this guy knows "how much of a POS he is."

That's right...send him a link to this site...or at least tell him about it, and we'll do it ourselves.
[doublepost=1455458651,1455421298][/doublepost]@JackBurton .... so funny! No I wouldn't, and I'm not paying his tuition either.

Back