• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
I'd have killed her ass.

x6c6zr.png

Crandall police said Tiffani Degroot admitted she slapped the 6-month-girl. In the incident report, Degroot told police she lost it and hit the baby -- adding that she "probably hit her pretty hard."

Parker's aunt rushed to pick up Parker last week after she got a call from her sister-in-law saying something was wrong and she couldn't leave work. The aunt arrived at babysitter Tiffani Degroot's home to find Parker's face puffy and red.

“I said ‘What were you thinking?’ and she said she wasn't -- she apologized several times,” the aunt said. "I immediately called the paramedics because I had no clue if she'd been shaken, how hard she had been hit, if she had suffered anything to the head."

Parker's aunt also called Crandall police. Chief Billy Kilgore says Degroot admitted to striking the child, but said she was remorseful.

“Said that she was going through a lot of personal issues, financial problems, things of that sort,” Kilgore said.

http://www.fox13news.com/news/88456664-story

What the fuck? Was she arrested??? Someone find her mugshot. Please tell me, she at the VERY LEAST has matching raccoon black eyes to match!

“Said that she was going through a lot of personal issues, financial problems, things of that sort,” Kilgore said.
Does pounding on a baby fix all those problems?
Bitch, I hope she got arrested. Being remorseful does not in anyway excuse her.

There's no excuse for hitting a baby, but I can understand how someone can lose all control. Let's not undersate how much a crying kid sucks.

When I had one crying baby, I thought it was the worst thing in the world, then suddenly I had three! Now I laugh at people who get upset at one whiney kid.

My sister would have killed the bitch and disposed of the body before worrying me with this bitch COZ AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS SHIT!
Bitch got a mad case of ugly going on. I'd say that's one personal problem she's got. Looking like the love child of Eddie Munster and Wednesday Addams.

So did Parker's Mom have an Internet baby cam? How did she know to send her sister in law to rescue Parker? Hope the babysitter gets a beat down she'll never forget.

You know I would have done everything exactly the same and asked to show her leniency so she could keep her job and disappear.. just not show up one day :bored: Yup the strangest thing- @BostonBurns o_O

Last edited:
"Jo Anne R*******m, you are here by sentenced to 1000 consecutive life sentences for the false imprisonment, torture and ultimately the death of the cunt face baby sitter who smacked the shit out of your baby....the video you posted of her screaming and begging for mercy on the internet while you smiled like a nut case is evidence enough to convict you even though we have never actually find her body...." yep....pretty sure that would be my last moments on trial.

I think the mother showed remarkable restraint. It must have been very tempting for the babysitter to have fallen in the bathtub, been dropped head-first when one of the toddlers she was sitting tried to change her diaper, developed sudden-onset fragile bones syndrome, or drank a bottle of drain cleaner just to be naughty.

Latest posts

Back