• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What I want to know is, what's up with this rash of teachers hosting children socially outside of school hours/events?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I wonder, some are saying nothing happened and some saying yes

Some are snitching and some are keeping it real.

Actually let me see one kid from the Yes camp and one kid from the No camp. Will tell you right away whether or not she's guilty.
[doublepost=1455290985,1455290847][/doublepost]I also think the fact that she hosted a party full of high school students that she's probably guilty. Who the fuck wants their house full of high school kids? Creeps. That's who.

I dunno. She looks like that type that wants to ride a 14 year old toy stick (no typo; at 14, it's only about half grown). Like others have noted, hosting a party for teen students...she's probably been grooming one or two of them, and the party was a ruse to get to the one (or two) she wants...

Damn filthy bitch. And when we learn the truth, she'll be even filthier.

What I want to know is, what's up with this rash of teachers hosting children socially outside of school hours/events?! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I agree...we used to have picnics for that kind of thing...the whole family went...So I'm going for access to teens for sex...and yes stupid.
[doublepost=1455307248,1455306798][/doublepost]
Is it utter arrogance or just sheer stupidity that this shit keeps happeneing? :shrug:

Nope...its low self-esteem of people who think they can solve all that through deviant sex...the shift from I'm nobody...to...I'm fucking bad...I'm so fucking bad...is like a drug for some people.

I think it's either arrogance or stupidity that makes them actually think that they are the smart one, and that they can pull off what others can't.

I think that they are too...HIGH on...I'm bad, fucking this teenage dick...I'm so fucking bad...to give a care. So yep...I agree arrogance and stupidity

I had a teacher as a teenager hosted us for a Christmas party, and nothing ever happened that was inappropriate, but it was creepy because they (teacher and husband) kept wanting us to "tour the haunted house and go see the cellar" and we all got the hell out of dodge.

Back