• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@lithiumgirl, you have totally missed the point I was trying to make. Yes, Yes, Yes, I get that some people can pass a polygraph and you have no faith in them. Doesn't change my opinion that LE have used the polygraph in this instance as a tool to further the investigation as the parents story changed after being told that the results of the polygraph showed deception.

@lithiumgirl, you have totally missed the point I was trying to make. Yes, Yes, Yes, I get that some people can pass a polygraph

Innocent people can fail them is my point....If my child was TRULY missing....I would NOT pass a lie detector test...TWITCH! No I wouldn't.

On the premise that if guilty people can PASS, it must go both ways. You have to consider that Innocent people can and will fail the test also. Not to consider that would be irresponsible.

Last edited:
I give the fuck up. Nobody can be that fucking willfully obtuse.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)<3
[doublepost=1455322941,1455322226][/doublepost]
as the parents story changed after being told that the results of the polygraph showed deception.

If the test is unreliable then it's not deception....its inconclusive. The parents told the investigators that they left him to walk on his own...that's as much as the story changed. That is neglect...not murder. These kids are not smart enough to out smart the FBI, they have not turned on each other or otherwise thrown one another under the bus. They are presenting as a family who lost a child and do not know where he is.

****Parents that murder their children, are unstable...The whole relationship is unstable...coming apart. This couple at this point is showing themselves to be solid as fuck! Also they have an independent witness who was fishing with them...who reaffirmed that they left the child to walk back alone. That means that he was questioned too...He never screamed ...They did it. Typically someone in that position would give the other party up, because they were there, and they don't want the suspicion to suddenly fall in their direction.

Last edited:
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)<3
[doublepost=1455322941,1455322226][/doublepost]

If the test is unreliable then it's not deception....its inconclusive. The parents told the investigators that they left him to walk on his own...that's as much as the story changed. That is neglect...not murder. These kids are not smart enough to out smart the FBI, they have not turned on each other or otherwise thrown one another under the bus. They are presenting as a family who lost a child and do not know where he is.

****Parents that murder their children, are unstable...The whole relationship is unstable...coming apart. This couple at this point is showing themselves to be solid as fuck! Also they have an independent witness who was fishing with them...who reaffirmed that they left the child to walk back alone. That means that he was questioned too...He never screamed ...They did it. Typically someone in that position would give the other party up, because they were there, and they don't want the suspicion to suddenly fall in their direction.

@lithiumgirl ~ You said: "This couple at this point is showing themselves to be solid as fuck!" I guess it all comes down to perception as I see the parents presenting and projecting something as fragile as a cobweb.
~ You go on to say: "Also they have an independent witness who was fishing with them...who reaffirmed that they left the child to walk back alone." Ummm, going fishing doesn't fit into the account the parents gave to LE. The parents claimed that they went off to do a bit of exploring leaving DeOrr behind at the campsite and apparently not alerting anyone that they were leaving the 2 year old in their care. We now know that the timeline the parents gave about how long they were gone 'exploring' has vacillated widely. As for Isacc Reinwand, I believe the parents mentioned that they saw Reinwand fishing on the bank prior to them heading off into the woods.

Sheriff Lynn Bowerman told KTVB that Jessica Mitchell and Deorr Kunz Sr. have been "less than truthful" since the investigation began.

"They refused to give us any further information to clear up the untruthfulness and they've changed their story on numerous occasions," he said.

http://legacy.ktvb.com/story/news/c...-parents-suspects-his-disappearance/79301014/

It seems the Sherriff isn't of the same opinion as you are when it comes to how many times and how much the parents have changed their story.

Last edited:
I see the parents presenting and projecting something as fragile as a web.

Right..yet they can outsmart the FBI. Shut the fuck up!<3 Can you be more stupid?

***if they left him to walk back on his own...and he was by himself...then anything could have happened to him...ANYTHING.

***I wouldn't talk to the police any more either....I would be screaming get the fuck off my door step and go find my son every single time they showed up, I would scream that into the phone every time they called me.

***I bet you think JOhn and Patsy Killed John Bonet too! We only vilified them for twenty years before they were OFFICIALLY CLEARED. That right there, was twenty years of wasting time looking in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
The way I see it is this, the truth is the truth, so no matter what the polygraph had to say about whther they were truthful or not, their story shouldn't have changed if they were telling the truth in the first place. So when presented with the fact that they had questionable polygraph result their story changed to something they figured might be more believable. So they were lying, first time, second time or third time they told a different story. All of it couldn't be true.

I am. Even tho you aren't asking me. I'm one of those who believe the parents did it.

They have been officially cleared....can you imagine after two decades of the public being convinced. They're a great example of how parents of missing children can and will fail a lie detector test. DNA excluded them from being the source of any material collected in a rape kit. There is a documentary on Youtube. that focuses on the suit case and the evidence that suggest at one point Jon Bonnet was inside it. it Also focus on point of entry and things like that. It's interesting in that it is a documentary that isn't centred on John and Patsy being suspects. Its a good watch. <3

But now that you've told me you think they did it...tell me why? :p I'm just kidding, you don't have to tell me anything...but I'm interested.

@lithiumgirl, because this thread is dedicated to Deorr I will pm you why I think it was the parents or at least their cover up. Let's keep this thread from derailing from the victim in this case, Deorr Jr. OK. :)

So Jessica has other children, that are and have been for years, in the custody of their father. These kids are DeOrr's siblings.
"Someone" on Jessica's side of the family has hired an attorney and is seeking custody of them. :confused:

I'm unable to find a news article regarding it, but here is his gofundme site, seeking help to get a lawyer and fight this case.

He also claims some sabotage was done to his vehicle by Jessica's family o_O

ETA: Ugh. Yet again. I can't link the gofundme site. Don't know why.
His name is Brennon Birch. And he explains the situation in the summary.

Last edited:
My two cents for what they're worth on this, is that someone in the family either knows a lot more then they're letting on, or have actively done something to that beautiful little boy.

Sadly, most child disappearances and suspicious deaths occur with the family being involved. Sure, there are predators out there who abduct children and do awful things to them, but, like rape statistics, its often someone you already know.

In saying that, tremendous fuck ups have been made in the past by zoning in solely on the families, whilst the monster who actually did do it, either gets away scot free never to be caught, or not caught for a very long time. There's a reason why cops focus so hard on parents in any child investigation - they more often than not, tend to be the guilty party in the crime.

Its just heartbreaking for the parents who genuinely didn't have anything to do with it - and makes it harder and longer before finding (if ever) the real monster.

The little boy, beautiful little Darling, is no doubt, dead, or at least, never going to be coming home. Its been too long now. He's way too young to have run off on his own, way too young to have survived if he has somehow toddled off and gotten hopelessly far from the site. And people sometimes steal babies because they're batshit crazy and want a baby themselves, but they don't steal little boys - if the family haven't done something terrible to him, then someone has snatched him for purposes that are unthinkable. And those purposes do not, 99% of the time, end in the very young child being eventually set free and released.

I hope with everything I have that he's safe and well, but I'd be utterly astounded if he turns up unharmed and alive at this point.

Bumping this thread. I actually signed up to WS just for this case. I read the whole forum on Deorr until my eyes almost bled. I don't feel like wading through crap to get new info. I know there was a big deal made out of the search that took place last May. Investigators said the found valuable evidence. I don't think they did :(

Here's a recent article: http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/0...eorr-kunz-case-gives-update-on-investigation/

Anyways, I found it interesting that Jessica married another man. One she knew for 6 months!

~ @Angiebla ~ Thanks for the update. Funny how the PI firm that was conducting their investigation raised everyone's hopes that perhaps an arrest in DeOrr's case might possibly be imminent and it appears to have all come to nothing in LE's investigation and their own. So sad that his little man remains are still out there somewhere. <3

:whistle: So I was bored today, and read about this case over at WS (don't judge me!)

I heard some brand new (outlandish!) interesting theories possibly coming from the parents lawyer Browning. They involve a mutant 5 ft. eagle and mountain folk lol.

Also the police allegedly found evidence at the old house that Jessica and Deorr previously shared.

I'm betting that time travelers came and picked him up and took him back into the future with them. :spy: We'll hopefully find him in 3016. And by we I don't mean anyone living now.

Chances are about as likely as what was just previously mentioned. :shrug: Lol

Just saw this case on the cover of People Magazine in the checkout line. I didn't buy it because I get all of my information here.

8AUmjtZ.jpg

Last edited:
Well if the dad is to blame it appears as if hes keeping up with the victim charades pretty well. Funny how the mom just doesn't ever say much of anything tho. Deorr Sr. seems to be the back bone or dominant one in their relationship. Or lack of I should say...considering she's remarried already and has apparently put Deorr Jr. behind her as an ancient memory... But maybe that's just me. Idk. I'm thinking they couldn't stand to be around each other, maybe pointing fingers at one another or something in their minds. And quite frankly, if that's true I'm still confused who would be the one guilty one. Dad who's still actively making it clear he wants to boy back because of guilty conscience and trying to cover himself or mom who's staying quiet possibly because she knows the truth or cause she is the one who made him disappear and the fact that she remarried so soon after the fact seems fishy. Was she cheating on Deorr Sr during that time or wtf?

Well if the dad is to blame it appears as if hes keeping up with the victim charades pretty well. Funny how the mom just doesn't ever say much of anything tho. Deorr Sr. seems to be the back bone or dominant one in their relationship. Or lack of I should say...considering she's remarried already and has apparently put Deorr Jr. behind her as an ancient memory... But maybe that's just me. Idk. I'm thinking they couldn't stand to be around each other, maybe pointing fingers at one another or something in their minds. And quite frankly, if that's true I'm still confused who would be the one guilty one. Dad who's still actively making it clear he wants to boy back because of guilty conscience and trying to cover himself or mom who's staying quiet possibly because she knows the truth or cause she is the one who made him disappear and the fact that she remarried so soon after the fact seems fishy. Was she cheating on Deorr Sr during that time or wtf?
I'm not surprised that she is remarried already. Most marriages don't survive a death of child or a missing child.

Back