• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Roberte

qZQMegF.jpg

A mother and daughter were arrested Wednesday in Osceola County on charges of running a brothel out of a house in the gated Veranda community of Poinciana.

Three children were found in a locked room by undercover officers when they arrived at the house.

Tracy Mowatt, 49, and her daughter, Leslie Mowatt, 28, were targeted by investigators after authorities spotted an ad posted by the pair on Backpage.com, deputies said.

A man who lived in the home told Channel 9 he had no idea what was going on under his own roof.

“I reside in a house that has now become a media circus,” said Ken D’Amico.

D’Amico owns the home and lived with the women. He told Channel 9 that he was shocked by the allegations, but doesn’t plan to help the women by posting their bond.

Deputies said they are not investigating D’Amico for any wrongdoing in the case.

A relative is taking care of the three children, per orders from the Department of Children and Families.

If the Mowatts bond out of jail, a judge said they will have to stay away from each other.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/moth...-with-children-in-house-deputies-say/74388223

But for locking the kids up/having the kids at the house (which I'd love to punch TF outta them for), I have no problem with them selling sex for money, but I think one day Science is going to find some guys are born with a sightless poon sniffer in their pants or some kind of a visually-impaired divining rod... o_O

Afterthought - Maybe they were giving out discount coupons? :greedy:

Last edited:
Tracy Mowatt NEVER should have bore a child. But since she did...DOUBLE fucking shame on you. You made her ugly, AND a whore.

Just, damn.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm kinda shocked that they locked the kids up and didn't force them to watch whatever the hell was going on in the house. I figured they would have been training them to join the "family business" one day. Nasty hoes! If I were one of those kids, I would prefer being locked in the bedroom for damn sure.

If the Mowatts bond out of jail, a judge said they will have to stay away from each other.

Well yeah...hooking with mom isn't exactly a healthy relationship anyway. And crack isn't healthy either....its time to stop that shit.
[doublepost=1455328943,1455328559][/doublepost]
I wonder what their going rate was?
It couldn't possibly have been much.

From here it looks like about a day's rent, drugs and baloney for the kids.

A woman I counselled locked her kids in a motel bathroom while she turned tricks...Thank god one of her tricks reported it. I hated her so much...OMFG. Loathed!

A woman I counselled locked her kids in a motel bathroom while she turned tricks...Thank god one of her tricks reported it. I hated her so much...OMFG. Loathed!

Any particular reason you didn't turn her in yourself? I realise you have to observe certain confidentiality in the councelling relationship, but it was my understanding that the exception is when someone's life is endangered?

Any particular reason you didn't turn her in yourself? I realise you have to observe certain confidentiality in the councelling relationship, but it was my understanding that the exception is when someone's life is endangered?

I was wondering that as well, especially since she's a social worker.
[doublepost=1455582518,1455562491][/doublepost]If you're gonna prostitute with mom, you might as well smoke crack with her too.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...her-daughter-prostitution-20160211-story.html

Honestly, I'm kinda shocked that they locked the kids up and didn't force them to watch whatever the hell was going on in the house. I figured they would have been training them to join the "family business" one day. Nasty hoes! If I were one of those kids, I would prefer being locked in the bedroom for damn sure.
Are we totally sure they didn't? Maybe I'm just way too jaded by this site, but I can't help but wonder if after a John was in their house they didn't throw it out there as an option for an extra buck. :wtf: I'm really hoping I'm completely off base, and I probably am, but sadly it wouldn't surprise me.

Any particular reason you didn't turn her in yourself?

I was wondering that as well, especially since she's a social worker.

A woman I counselled locked her kids in a motel bathroom while she turned tricks...

I read this as she counselled the woman AFTER she got caught with her kid in the bathroom while turning tricks. I did not read this as she counselled the woman WHILE she had her kid in the bathroom while turning tricks.

I'm hoping my first read was the correct one.

Seems fitting that a SW would be one of the stops along the way, after your child has been taken and you're facing some serious charges.

I read this as she counselled the woman AFTER she got caught with her kid in the bathroom while turning tricks. I did not read this as she counselled the woman WHILE she had her kid in the bathroom while turning tricks.

I'm hoping my first read was the correct one.

Seems fitting that a SW would be one of the stops along the way, after your child has been taken and you're facing some serious charges.

That would make sense, but I am uncertain why Lithium would hate the woman with a passion (as she apparently did), if she was in treatment and not doing it any longer?

Oh well, maybe she had other annoying habits......

That would make sense, but I am uncertain why Lithium would hate the woman with a passion (as she apparently did), if she was in treatment and not doing it any longer?

Oh well, maybe she had other annoying habits......

Or maybe she hated her for what she had done?? Could be a multitude of reasons I suppose.

In case it hasn't been said yet- they are really HAWT! I love the "Fuck me like I'm a character in Star Trek" look the one has going on with her ears...
[doublepost=1455727501,1455727008][/doublepost]I would just close my eyes grab a hold of her ears and picture this:

wkmn9x.jpg

Any particular reason you didn't turn her in yourself?

I counselled a woman...she ended up in my office AFTER her children were apprehended. At the time she was confining her children in the motel six bathroom while turning tricks I didn't know her.
[doublepost=1455729622,1455729486][/doublepost]

I did hate her...what she did was repugnant and loathsome.

I counselled a woman...she ended up in my office AFTER her children were apprehended. At the time she was confining her children in the motel six bathroom while turning tricks I didn't know her.
[doublepost=1455729622,1455729486][/doublepost]

I did hate her...what she did was repugnant and loathsome.

Thank you for explaining. I clearly didn't understand the original post correctly.

Huh? Were you talkin' to me??
this made me laugh so hard

I know I laugh for weird reasons
[doublepost=1455807724,1455807483][/doublepost]they are grown adults fine..go prostitute..do whatever it is that makes you happy. but not in the same house as your Damn kids... And locking them up at that!!!!??? you guys have no shame.. surely you guys could have used your sex money to pay for child care. there's no excuses! BITCHES. pathetic nasty cunts

Latest posts

Back