• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
– A Dudley school bus driver has been arrested for operating under the influence after he crashed his bus with students on board Thursday afternoon.

The school bus was traveling down Hayden Pond Rd. when it lost control and hit a telephone pole, causing wires to fall on top of the bus.

There were 11 middle school students on the bus at the time and no injuries were reported. Shortly after the crash, all students were transported home by a second bus.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/02/11/dudley-school-bus-driver-crash-oui/

Dear Dudley Proper/ Worcester County,
Your intake officer is supposed to retake "eyes closed" photos. *curtsy* :p

Last edited:
Officers say the driver, 42-year-old Scott Poirier, appeared to be under the influence of alcohol.

After conducting field sobriety tests, officers arrested Poirier and charged him with OUI, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and child endangerment while operating under the influence. He will be arraigned on Friday.

Power outages occurred in the area as a result of the crash.

@Sue sue

Great headliner.
But, I've got the wheels on the bus song in my head.:shifty:
I hope it doesn't last a month... Like last time.

Last edited:
@Sue sue

Great headliner.
I just had to do it. My daughter loves that song.
The drunk on the bus goes crash crash, crash crash, crash crash all through the town
The kids on the bus go ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh all through the town
The vagrant under the bus goes thumb thump, thump thump, thump thump all through the town

He could have been passed out and they just propped him up and took his picture like that.

Skewer him on that telephone phone and taunt him with downed power lines, see if, in his sober state, he likes having the shit scared out of him by power lines dancing all around him.

I'm a big believer in experience being a fantastic teaching tool.

I don't think this is appropriate by any means ...
BUT..." middle school kids " :stop:
I can kinda understand why he felt the need to numb his mind :shrug:

A 44-year-old Dudley school bus driver who backed the bus into a utility pole with 11 students aboard has been found not guilty of drunken driving and child endangerment.

Scott Poirier of Mason Road was found guilty on another charge, negligent driving. Judge Robert G. Harbour presided over the case in Dudley District Court.

@Sue sue

Great headliner.
I hope not
Post automatically merged:

So why did he do it?

Back