• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
50 year old Homosassa woman is accused of engaging in a year-long sexual relationship with a teenager.

Diana Day is charged with lewd and lascivious battery.

She is being held on $10,000 bond.

According to Citrus County deputies, on December 29, the now 15-year-old boy and his pastor reported the sexual relationship to authorities.

The victim told deputies a sexual relationship with Day began in August 2014 and continued for a year.

The boy was just 14-years-old at the time the relationship allegedly began.

According to the victim, Day first engaged in sex acts with him in her bed but added there were numerous other sexual encounters that took place in Day's two cars and motor home.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...-sexual-relationship-with-a-teen-for-one-year

The first time that kid is with a girl his own age, I'll bet he's gonna feel greatly relieved. "Ohhh, wow, not all pussies are baggy and flappy!"

She is very......amphibian-looking.

And @rod2pop

Just because a woman is in the 40-50 range does not mean the pussy is flappy.

Kegels. That is all.
I SO wanted to make a comment about her looks, but struggled for the right word...but amphibian...that is perfect!! :D

I know a woman that age isn't always gonna be floppy. I was just trying to demean that sick bitch. I know there are plenty of gorgeous, scrumptious, delicious women out there ;) whose bodies could outdo Supergirl. Not that it really matters...it's all about the emotional connection :)

Fucking PIG! ............Rage! Blind rage.

She gave that boy invaluable experience. He probably won't totally embarrass himself when the time comes with a girl his own age that he likes.

I also think she could've very well been abused herself when she was younger so you really should have used your psychic ability on her so you too can understand what I do about her. She obviously had a creepy step father named Bob that repeatedly raped her in the family pool.

Sorry to jump to ridiculous conclusions that hold no merit whatsoever- I am incredibly passionate about Diana Day and women alike!

Last edited:
She obviously had a creepy step father named Bob that repeatedly raped her in the family pool.
I remember that. Our second wife tried to get CPS to intervene but they kept saying, "There's no proof of wrongdoing." We showed them a video of the pair in the pool, where you could clearly see her head bobbing up and down, but CPS just responded with a trite, "Her hair is in the way - that could be anybody." A physician stated her virginity had been taken by someone or something with a circumference of 10 inches, and Bob, who measured 10 inches in circumference, said, "Yeah, but that's when it's soft." The whole thing was majorly fucked up, and we felt badly for this girl, whose face wasn't amphibian at the time because Bob hadn't yet started pulling her hair as he came. We tried to adopt the girl to get her away from that hell, but Bob's wife insisted nothing was going on, and CPS believed her over us. Then again, that CPS worker had a froggy look about her, too. I think Bob was getting around to everybody. Hell, that's why our second marriage didn't work out. Fucking Bob. By the time he was done with our wife, she had eyes like a flounder. Whenever she'd spread her legs, I'd hear that windy whispering cave sound. And people wonder why we are the way we are...trauma.

I remember that. Our second wife tried to get CPS to intervene but they kept saying, "There's no proof of wrongdoing." We showed them a video of the pair in the pool, where you could clearly see her head bobbing up and down, but CPS just responded with a trite, "Her hair is in the way - that could be anybody." A physician stated her virginity had been taken by someone or something with a circumference of 10 inches, and Bob, who measured 10 inches in circumference, said, "Yeah, but that's when it's soft." The whole thing was majorly fucked up, and we felt badly for this girl, whose face wasn't amphibian at the time because Bob hadn't yet started pulling her hair as he came. We tried to adopt the girl to get her away from that hell, but Bob's wife insisted nothing was going on, and CPS believed her over us. Then again, that CPS worker had a froggy look about her, too. I think Bob was getting around to everybody. Hell, that's why our second marriage didn't work out. Fucking Bob. By the time he was done with our wife, she had eyes like a flounder. Whenever she'd spread her legs, I'd hear that windy whispering cave sound. And people wonder why we are the way we are...trauma.

This reminds me of @bindtorturekill. Anyone remember him?

That's all well and good, but how are you at genograms?

In just five minutes of sitting with you and your folks I could pinpoint the exact second you broke the barrier and fertilized the egg.

Oh and all of your secrets of course. Who's fucking who, who eats or doesn't eat whatever, who got raped in the family pool- A whole bunch of stuff really! You'd shit yourself or I might just be talking shit. I don't know, but there's definitely shit involved.

Last edited:
She is very......amphibian-looking.

And @rod2pop

Just because a woman is in the 40-50 range does not mean the pussy is flappy.

Kegels. That is all.

WORD....Vagina's become engorged...labia's get puffy when women become aroused. I suppose @rod2pop never considered that might be HIS fault if it doesn't...must be age.

Last edited:
What is happening? Where am I?

I have an overwhelming urge to take a long hot shower with steel wool.
[doublepost=1455481445,1455481070][/doublepost]
WORD....Vagina's become engorged...labia's get puffy when women become aroused. I suppose @rod2pop never considered that might be HIS fault if it doesn't...must be age.
Engorged? Yikes, sounds painful. There's gotta be a sexier word for something that feels so splendiferous.

What is happening? Where am I?

I have an overwhelming urge to take a long hot shower with steel wool.
[doublepost=1455481445,1455481070][/doublepost]
Engorged? Yikes, sounds painful. There's gotta be a sexier word for something that feels so splendiferous.

Oh...I agree!

You're right @JackBurton, its not always the man's fault. It could also be hypertension, or cholesterol, or some other thing slowing down the blood flow. I was just suggesting that it might be the man's fault as it pertains to any woman with flabby lips that @rod2pop has been with.

rod is too nice for it to be his fault. : ) duhhhh lithium. lol. he is too nice. although hes saving it all for brenni!

EWWW! WITH A FACE LIKE THAT...LOL!,WHO WOULD WANNA FUKK THAT!! GROSS SHE,HAD TO SEDUCE A YOUNG TEENAGER...TO GET HER ROCKZ OFF

Vagina's become engorged...labia's get puffy when women become aroused.

Swollen? Still kinda yucky sounding.

Engorged... Swollen... Inflamed... Puffy... Fluffy... I got nothin.

Plumps up?

Ripening? Yeah, I got nothin' too...

Thanks!
After reading this, I think I dislike my own vagina.

Back