• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yes. It is
Woah! I knew these apartments looked familiar! Just pulled the address up on the map... I lived just a couple of blocks away from this place back in the day.

There is a big park not far away where my roommate and I would occasionally take walks/work out. One day on our way back to the car we saw Dog the bounty hunter and his entourage standing in the parking lot outside of their big fancy black SUVs. That should give you an idea about the general area. In a twist of irony it's called Bible Park
Yessssssss Bible Park. <3 Many a good times there :happy:

You are exactly right. Its right over there. My mini and his big brother go there (Bible Park) alot.

Someone please explain to Humanus that many of us don't give Craps, even when it's well deserved. We realize people are entitled to an opinion, and if we don't like it, we can ignore it.
Heck, I rarely give Jack craps, and he deserves at least five a day. I feel guilty for giving Craps. Like, who am I to crap? Or maybe I'm just being fucking sensitive because of all the fucking unjust craps I've received in my one year 23 days 13 hours 17 minutes and 9 seconds since joining DD...
So your Like to Crap ratio may not accurately reflect the actual opinions of Demonites. Just sayin'.
ETA: one year 23 days 13 hours 19 minutes and 3 seconds since joining DD...
Check back often for updates.

Welllllllllll. I crap on EVERYTHING! I go looking for a reason to crap on a post. Soooooooooooooo, please forgive me. It's fun for me.

That being said, this is groundbreaking! You're not into scat play huh? Finally a turn off!

I apologize to anyone that is offended when I shit on them. Next time include something about how the Blue Jays are going to win the World Series this year and I can guarantee that I won't crap on it.

Lol its so LIBERATING though. Before it was like: "Should I crap on this one? I really really really think it's crap. Okay fine, not this one.:pout:"

Now it's like I do a run, jump, skip, and a fart through a thread and next thing you know I've crapped on three posts!

I appreciate you acknowledging that people have a right to their opinion BUT you left out the fact that you have the right to express your opinion of their opinion by crapping on it!

C'mon guys! Crap all over this one! Lets see if I can get 20 craps. If you like me you'll shit on me just this once!

Grow a set Rod. How the hell do you ask women out if you hate rejection that bad? Lots of alcohol?

Lol and that crap I just unleashed on you was for fun.

I usually respond to posts I want to crap with a show the love, because I really think you're just too pitiful to know any better.

I know, just think of my show the love as a southern woman saying 'Bless Your Heart' to an idiot.
Oh no, now I have to go look up how many times you've given me a show the love rating!

I think we all know who deserves a crap but got a show the love, some of them do mean love, I think we know the difference, I love you @amac for realzzzz.

Lol and that crap I just unleashed on you was for fun.

I was puzzled at first but then figured it out. :) And then I chuckled.

HOWEVER...I would like to address one thing, because Rejection was brought up in a thread one day this week:

Rejection doesn't bother me at all. I'm fine with rejection. It's another form of opinion. BUT...I don't view the Crap as rejection. To me, it's more like a person who has simply handed down their decree and silenced the other party without further discussion. It's like, "My mind is closed, it's made up, you can't change it," and yada yada. So, to me, the Crap is the equivalent of just walking away. The conversation is closed, but there's no emotional closure for at least one party.

Again, that's just me. Maybe I'm over-analyzing it.

BTW, I do have some scat videos, I like particular ones. But I don't participate in real life.

I was puzzled at first but then figured it out. And then I chuckled.
HOWEVER...I would like to address one thing, because Rejection was brought up in a thread one day this week:
Rejection doesn't bother me at all. I'm fine with rejection. It's another form of opinion. BUT...I don't view the Crap as rejection. To me, it's more like a person who has simply handed down their decree and silenced the other party without further discussion. It's like, "My mind is closed, it's made up, you can't change it," and yada yada. So, to me, the Crap is the equivalent of just walking away. The conversation is closed, but there's no emotional closure for at least one party.
Again, that's just me. Maybe I'm over-analyzing it.
BTW, I do have some scat videos, I like particular ones. But I don't participate in real life.

You're over analyzing it but I get it. I also over analyze everything. However, I'm still awaiting your turd! I got two already. They love me!

You're over analyzing it but I get it. I also over analyze everything. However, I'm still awaiting your turd! I got two already. They love me!
How can I give you a turd when you are my past?! And how can you bring yourself to give a turd to your future?! Our turds would cancel each other out, so there's nothing.

I recorded the song I wrote titled "How to cure a stalking nerd" lol its soooooo funny. I need to do it again but I don't want anyone to hear me lol. However, I have changed up some lyrics so it rolls off the tongue better. My second time through will be flawless! It sounds so much better when I sing it.

I recorded the song I wrote titled "How to cure a stalking nerd" lol its soooooo funny.
I think you should record it, post it on youtube or somewhere, and then link it here for the merriment of all.

er, well, almost all. One might not care for it as much... :D

Dude that is sooooo lame that you reference your likes bruh. Not the first time I've seen that. Almost as lame as stalking dude. Shit. You ARE a stalker! Lmao why the fuck would you care?

Oh I've seen you harass on more than one occasion you stalky mother fucker. Stalk. Stalk. Stalk. Stalkeroo!

In fact, I was busy last night because I am a songwriter and as a songwriter, once you get started you have to lock yourself away from the world until you finalize it.

Clap your hands to the beat and move your feet! Feel free to sing along!

Here we go:

Stalk! YEAH!
ING! YEAH!
NERD! YEAH!

You're a creepy fucking stalker!
Yesss you are!
You're a creepy fucking stalker!
Yesss you are!
You're a scheming creeping bleeping stalker!
Yesssss you are!

Ohh you're a creepy fucking stalker that's completely off his rocker!
Yesss you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy eyed camera raping stalker thats completely off his rocker!
Yess you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy fucking stalker that would probably rather sock her!
Yesss you are!
Oh you just wont take no for an answer, because your kind is worse than cancer!
Yesss you are!
Ohhhhh you're like every other creep in complete denial all throughout your trial!
Yesss you are!

Oh you're so desperate that you stole my raccoon to replace your hairy poon!
Oh Yesss you did!

Oh you think your positive ratings will lead to additional matings...
BUT! NO THEY WONNNN'T

And people think that RSO's will give up stalking ho's
BUT! NO THEY WONNN'T!

Ohh I expect you'll wind up in jail getting skull fucked by a big black hairy cock! Didn't care to rhyme that time!

Because I donnnnnn't

Heres to hoping that your sickness can be cured with the quickness...
of a bullleeettt!

Sorry, I should have put more time into it. It captures the mood but it would be a masterpiece if I spent a whole night on it...

I don't really know the situation with this member and his relationship, past or present, with any other member. But, come on... you just spent the time to write a song about him. That seems a hell of a lot more stalker-ish than anything he's done here, don't you think?

I don't really know the situation with this member and his relationship, past or present, with any other member. But, come on... you just spent the time to write a song about him. That seems a hell of a lot more stalker-ish than anything he's done here, don't you think?

I love the irony of it! A stalker being stalked.

That must mean that I stalk stalkers. Wow. That's pretty bad ass.

All kidding aside, point taken.
[doublepost=1455246308,1455245571][/doublepost]He did try and steal my raccoon though. I was minding my own business when he came along and stole him. Misspelled his name a bunch too.

I love the irony of it! A stalker being stalked.

That must mean that I stalk stalkers. Wow. That's pretty bad ass.

All kidding aside, point taken.
[doublepost=1455246308,1455245571][/doublepost]He did try and steal my raccoon though. I was minding my own business when he came along and stole him. Misspelled his name a bunch too.

Oooh, that makes you like the Dexter of stalkers!

Oooh, that makes you like the Dexter of stalkers!
That was my take on that, yes.

Now I know how stalkers feel. Jeez you stalk one person and you're forever known as a stalker...:shrug:

#stalkerfeelingsmatter
[doublepost=1455285014,1455284585][/doublepost]Hero, Batman, Dark Knight, Mr. Wayne, Master Bruce, The Bat, Jake, so many labels I'd use before stalker. However it isn't up to the stalker to decide whether he's stalking or not or nobody would ever be stalking anyone. Just keeping really close tabs on them if anything.

Long time member throwing out my opinion, I don't like these cutesy thread derailments. I skim and scroll.

I'm not here for internet marriages and warm and fuzzy; I am here to read true crime and discuss the cases and related topics/social issues involved. I come for stimulating discourse of a specific variety which has been lacking to say the least. We have chit chat and other Off Topic forums for such. Just use the same rules and post a quote and a link to the post on the forum you wish to "discuss".

Sorry/Not sorry if I pissed on any parades.

I hope we find out soon what happened in this case. It sounds like it must have been a horrific situation all around. I was hoping the child died from an accident or illness and the father just snapped afterwards, but it is beginning to look like one of these two actually murdered him. My vote is on the dad, since sexual assault is not a typical expression of grief, but he has not been arrested, so this story could be even more messed up than it looks like on the surface. If that's even possible.

So he killed his own child. Maybe she walked in on him doing something bad to the baby and objected so he attempted to kill her too? So sad.

Or she killed his kid, he flipped out and attacked her, maybe revenge rape or she's just so batshit she was gonna try and frame him for it.

27ytzsn.jpg

His name is Riley Johnson. My heart is shattered. What an adorable little guy. :bigtears: Sleep with the angels.

His father was arrested and charged with his murder and sexual assault.
CASTLE ROCK – The biological mother of a child killed in an Arapahoe County apartment Wednesday says she believes her son may have been trying to stick up for a victim of sexual assault.

The boy’s father, Brandon Johnson, 26, was arrested Friday and charged with his murder. He is accused of killing Riley Johnson, 6, and sexually assaulting his live-in girlfriend at knife point.

“I believe my son is a hero,” Rachel Johnson told 9NEWS Friday.

Rachel and Brandon are now divorced. Brandon got custody of Riley and the couple’s other son, after Rachel was convicted of misdemeanor child abuse involving a 2012 case.

She moved to Illinois she said to get her life back together, take classes on parenting, and try to get her children back.

Last year, Rachel said Brandon asked her to take back the couple’s older son, but kept Riley. She was trying to fight for custody of Riley.

“My caseworker called me and told me she was going to close my case so I could come back out here and fight for Riley,” Johnson said. “And then I get a phone call saying my son is gone.”

Rachel said her ex-husband was never violent, but said he was controlling. She detailed an instance when Brandon tried to force himself on her in front of Riley.

“My son said daddy get off of mommy and he just let me go,” she said.

She believes a similar situation may have played out in an Arapahoe County apartment Wednesday.

Rachel describes Riley as a funny kid, always quick with a joke. She said he was full of life.

When she went to identify her son’s body at the coroner’s office, Rachel said investigators didn’t want her to see him like that, so they instead gave him a lock of her son’s hair.

“I just want to hold my son and I think that’s why they wouldn’t let me see him… because I’d probably end up trying to hold him close to me because that’s all I want to do right now is hold my baby and tell him how sorry I was.”
http://www.9news.com/mb/news/local/mother-believes-6-year-old-was-hero/42010080

“I just want to hold my son and I think that’s why they wouldn’t let me see him… because I’d probably end up trying to hold him close to me because that’s all I want to do right now is hold my baby and tell him how sorry I was.”

I would feel a whole lot sorrier for her if she hadn't lost custody of this child because she was convicted of child abuse. The poor kid only got 2 parents. It sucks that they were both losers.

I want to know what she lost custody for- what was the abuse. If the father was involved in her loosing her children. Misdemeanor child abuse. Makes me question?

She got custody of the other child back and was fighting for custody of Riley from this sick fuck. Maybe getting away from him changed whatever was related to that charge. I am going to believe in my heart she changed.

Why is she living with this evil fuck? How do you live with the person you are fighting for custody? Really?

Last edited:
I want to know what she lost custody for- what was the abuse. If the father was involved in her loosing her children. Misdemeanor child abuse. Makes me question?

She got custody of the other child back and was fighting for custody of Riley from this sick fuck. Maybe getting away from him changed whatever was related to that charge. I am going to believe in my heart she changed.

Why is she living with this evil fuck? How do you live with the person you are fighting for custody? Really?
She wasn't living with him. If I understand correctly (I had to read the article twice) the biological mother believes that her son, little Riley, is a hero because he may have been murdered while attempting to stand up for the woman being sexually assaulted by his father (the sexual assault victim I can only assume is the one they reference as the father's current live in girlfriend). The mom is making that guess because in the past her son also tried to defend her when this slime ball attempted to force himself on her back in the day.
“My caseworker called me and told me she was going to close my case so I could come back out here and fight for Riley,” Johnson said. “And then I get a phone call saying my son is gone.”
Judging by the way it's written, I think she hadn't actually moved back to CO yet, but obviously she came out because of what happened and to identify the body.

That lock of hair part really got me. What in the world did that bastard do to him for the cops to not want her to see the body? Hopefully it was just that they were sensitive enough to not want to put a mother thru the trauma, period. The whole thing is so sad. It does sound like she really loved him.

And I have to agree @Fives My Charm, I'm going to reserve judgement for now regarding the mom losing custody. It could be that she is simply an abusive jerk too, but it could also have been an incident that was genuinely a mistake and not necessarily flat out maliciously intended abuse. I'm going to hope it's the latter for now.

Rest in piece sweet little man. <3 He sure was a cutie! :(

Last edited:
Now that's not exactly a fair statement..
We don't know if he was already dead BEFORE the sexual assault.

Well then she should have screamed that to the 911 operator...police would be responding to a murder and a sexual assault and maybe shot the guy on site...because that self inflicted bullshit, after you fuck up real bad...is lame as fuck.
[doublepost=1455483844,1455483299][/doublepost]
But there just isn't enough in yet to throw blame at this mom.... For fucks sake, she was just sexually assaulted and her kid just got murdered.

By her partner....fuck her!
[doublepost=1455484287][/doublepost]
Stalk. Stalk. Stalk. Stalkeroo!

You sound so childish...really...if any adult came at me like that...like right in front of me...stalk, stalk, stalkeroo...I'm pretty sure I would punch them in the mouth.

Back to the poor dead 6 yo who was murdered by his mother's partner.

I agree 100% but just thought I would add the Lil boy who was murdered was not the son of the girl who was sexually abused .. The pos is his bio dad though ..the whole article was a Lil confusing I had to read it 2x ..

His father was arrested and charged with his murder and sexual assault.
Not trying to be OCD, but with the way that's worded some people who don't actually read the article might get the impression the father sexually assaulted the boy. Just throwin' that out there. Ok, ok, maybe I am just OCD. ;)

But there just isn't enough in yet to throw blame at this mom.... For fucks sake, she was just sexually assaulted and her kid just got murdered.
By her partner....fuck her!
People are still assuming that the bio mom was the one who was sexually assaulted. Not the case. It was the father's GF. The bio mother lives/lived in a different state and was not in the picture due to custody rulings, but was trying to win Riley back.

From the link:
The biological mother of a child killed in an Arapahoe County apartment Wednesday says she believes her son may have been trying to stick up for a victim of sexual assault.

The boy’s father, Brandon Johnson, 26, was arrested Friday and charged with his murder. He is accused of killing Riley Johnson, 6, and sexually assaulting his live-in girlfriend at knife point.
[doublepost=1455491967,1455491403][/doublepost]
I agree 100% but just thought I would add the Lil boy who was murdered was not the son of the girl who was sexually abused .. The pos is his bio dad though ..the whole article was a Lil confusing I had to read it 2x ..
Whoops, you beat me to it by 1 min @Lauralye! Wasn't being redundant on purpose folks. :oops:

I agree btw, pretty confusing at first, I read it twice too.

George Brauchler is seeking the death penalty.

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. – Prosecutors for the 18th Judicial District will seek the death penalty for the man accused of stabbing his 6-year-old son to death in February.

District Attorney George Brauchler announced his intent to seek execution for Brandon Johnson, 27, at a preliminary hearing in Johnson’s case Friday morning.

In early February, Johnson allegedly raped his ex-girlfriend and the mother of his younger child before he allegedly stabbed his 6-year-old son in the neck, killing him.

The boy's biological mother spoke with Denver7 after he was killed.

At the morning preliminary hearing, an eighth count of first-degree murder after deliberation was added to Johnson’s charge list after the judge determined the state had established probable cause to add the charge – the most serious murder charge on Colorado’s law books.

He also faces first-degree murder of a victim under age 12 in a position of trust, child abuse causing death, sexual assault, menacing and various committing a crime with a weapon charges.

Johnson’s public defender had sought to make a plea deal if prosecutors decided not to pursue the death penalty, but withdrew the deal when Brauchler said he would pursue execution for Johnson.

Several law enforcement agents testified at the morning preliminary hearing about the crime scene and interviews with Johnson and his ex-girlfriend.

An investigator with the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office testified that Johnson told his girlfriend, “All I wanted was a family,” after he allegedly raped her and stabbed his son.

The investigator said the ex-girlfriend told her that Johnson had told her not to scream while he was assaulting her or he would kill her. After she pleaded with him not to hurt his children, he walked to the bedroom and she heard his 6-year-old son scream.

Another investigator who testified Friday said that Johnson had said he was “going to kill everybody in the house” while he was assaulting his ex. She had texted him days earlier that she was seeing and sleeping with a new man.

The court took a lunch break and will resume at 2 p.m. Johnson is set to be arraigned on the new charges in the second portion of the hearing.

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper has previously said that no one will be executed in Colorado while he is governor. He has already put on case on hold indefinitely.

Aurora theater shooter James Holmes received a life sentence for his crimes, and only one person, Gary Lee Davis, has been executed since 1977 in Colorado.

Three people – Nathan Dunlap, Sir Mario Owens, and Robert Ray – remain on Colorado’s death row.

A jury would have to unanimously find Johnson guilty of first-degree murder in order for him to be sentenced to death. If the verdict is not unanimous and he is found guilty, Johnson would be sentenced to life in prison.

The ACLU of Colorado strongly objected to Brauchler’s decision Friday, saying the DA has “wasted millions of taxpayer dollars on the Aurora theater trial…Similarly, the defendant in this case has offered to enter a guilty plea and accept a sentence of life without parole, rendering a costly trial unnecessary.”

“The ACLU of Colorado is disappointed by Arapahoe County DA George Brauchler’s decision to pursue the death penalty in yet another case, an outlier decision in direct contradiction to movement across Colorado and the rest of the country away from spending limited resources in the pursuit of death,” ACLU of Colorado Executive Director Nathan Woodliff-Stanley said in a news release.

This story is still developing; stay posted to Denver7 for updates from the court Friday afternoon.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...of-raping-ex-killing-young-son-in-arapahoe-co

@SimplySpaztastic

Mar 9, 2018

An Arapahoe County man was sentenced to life in prison after he pleaded guilty to slashing the throat of his six-year-old son and raping his former girlfriend in 2016.

Arapahoe District Court Chief Judge Carlos Samour sentenced Brandon Jamaal Johnson, 28, to life without parole plus 54 years after he pleaded guilty to all charges against him, according to a statement from the 18th Judicial Dist. District Attorney's office.

Prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty.

On Feb. 10, 2016, Arapahoe County Sheriff's deputies responded to a woman calling to say her ex-boyfriend had sexually assaulted her at knifepoint and was threatening to kill his two young sons, Johnson's arrest affidavit said.

Inside the apartment, they found 6-year-old Riley Johnson dead. His throat had been slit. They also found a kitchen knife nearby and Johnson with injuries to his own neck. He was taken to the hospital and survived. A 2-year-old boy in the apartment was unharmed.

"Riley ran seeking help and safety, but he couldn't find it," said Chief Deputy District Attorney John Kellner, in a statement. "Riley knew in his last moments that the person who had done this to him was the person he should be able to trust more than any other person in the world."

Riley was Johnson's son from a previous relationship. He and the woman he assaulted were parents of the 2-year-old. Johnson was still living in the woman's apartment even though they had broken up. The two slept in separate bedrooms while he was looking for a different place to live.

Judge Samour sentenced Johnson to life in prison without possibility of parole for murdering his child; 48 years to life on the sex assault; and 6 years on the menacing count, the DA's office said. Samour ordered the sentences to be served consecutively.

"There is no excuse for what you did. Riley suffered what can only be described as a horrific death," Samour told Johnson in imposing the sentence, according to a press release. "This was an incredibly selfish and cowardly act and inexcusable. … You had no right to make the decision whether Riley would be in this world or not."
https://patch.com/colorado/littleton/life-prison-man-who-slashed-throat-6-year-old-son

Back