• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Hey when it rains it raynes lol.

Right? That and "Orlando" were the ones I thought would be the main clenchers for the search strings, but nada. Then again, we do have an entire library of shenanigans that have gone on in the Sunshine State. :joyful:

<3<3<3 I think it awesome the merge kept my title and kept @gatekeeper first for the post

LOL!, I didn't even notice that. You're so sweet, but it may just be a placement oversight. The credit for the original story goes to you, my dear, and Wolfie sourced the second one. All I did was post it for him when it didn't show up in the searches. :) <3

I bet it was one of the pole dancers boyfriend that shot the place up.

Some of the victims names

The injured victims have been identified as Restaycia Carnegie, 20, Sheila McFadden, 17, Lancinet Stephens, 20, Equanzick Howell, 28, Jose Humphrey, 32, Christopher Houston, 20, and Mekyala Mann, 24.
[doublepost=1454784353,1454783742][/doublepost]Why was a 17 year old near a strip club at 02:00 am?

Just the rain? :p
Rayne Benjamins please

:kiss::kiss::stinkyfeet:
[doublepost=1454802080,1454786071][/doublepost]http://wfla.com/2016/02/06/at-least-1-dead-6-injured-in-tampa-night-club-shooting/
Victim ID
Tampa Police. Officers identified the vicitim who died as Marvin Douglas Lancaster III, 21, of Brandon.

The club is located at 8123 N. Nebraska Ave. The shots were fired sometime before 2 a.m. One person was killed, six people were taken to hospitals with injuries. One more victim drove to a hospital to be treated for the injuries.

A woman who was inside the club at the time of the shooting selling “adult toys” said it was a stampede after the shots were fired.

“It was like a stampede, people was stepping over each other,” the witness Juno Davis said. “Some people had to go to the hospital for injuries after being stomped.”

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2016/2/10/in_wake_of_club_shoo.html

Family and friends of the victims of last week's shooting at Club Rayne came together with community members Tuesday night in Tampa.

A vigil was held outside the El Camino, located at 765 E. Bird Street.

Christopher Houston, 20, died late Monday from gunshot wounds he received in a shooting at the Club Rayne strip club last weekend. Marvin Lancaster III, 22, died at the scene of the shooting.

On Tuesday, family and friends of the men called for community support to help curb violence and catch the gunman who opened fire inside the club.

"Most definitely we're calling attention to anyone that knows something," said one person in the crowd at the vigil. "The 'no snitching' policy must end right now. There are too many families being affected."

According to the New Black Panther Party, which organized the vigil, supporters are hoping to get their message across to "get these perpetrators out of our community and to seek justice for the victims who have been plagued by gun violence."

They are also asking the community put an end to the policy of "no snitching."

Last edited:
Back