• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/1...lmart-lot-may-have-been-there-for-months.html

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Lauren Jessie Moss was last seen alive on Nov. 13, 2015. Authorities blamed her car’s dark-tinted windows, and a sunshade on the dashboard was one of the reasons it was difficult to spot someone inside.

Authorities reviewed security cameras and discovered that the car was in the same parking spot since December.

Her cause of death was not yet determined by a coroner, but Salinas police said her death was likely a suicide. The paper, citing a KSBW report, said Moss’ sister said she left behind a suicide note. A drug needle was also reportedly found in the car.

It's sad about the suicide...but...in a Wal-mart parking lot?! Damn. If I was gonna kill myself, I'd like to see some nice scenery or something. Her last sight was probably some 400 lb woman waddling toward the entrance with her thong underwear climbing halfway up her back...

Feasible.
We just discovered a van in our parking lot had been there a month. No plates.
Of course I looked inside. Nothing.

The body of a 22-year-old California woman was discovered in the parking lot of a Salinas, Calf., Walmart last week. It appears hSocial
y went unnoticed inside her parked car in the busy lot for three months, investigators said.

Lauren Jessie Moss, 22, was found dead inside her silver Volkswagen Jetta.

Moss was last seen alive in Seaside on Nov. 13, 2015, the same day that she left a rehab center.

Someone reported the woman missing to local police and a missing person case was opened.

On Feb. 3, Moss' body was found by Walmart employees.

Salinas police said her car had dark-tinted windows, and a sunshade was covering the dashboard, making it difficult to spot someone inside.

Her cause of death has not been determined by a coroner, Monterey County Sheriff's Cmdr. John Thornburg said.

Salinas police officers said Moss' death was likely a suicide.

Her sister told local media that she left a suicide note behind for her family, and a drug needle was found in the car. The sister believes that Moss died shortly after injecting herself with drugs.

A Walmart spokesperson said they do not have personnel patrolling overnight, but they do have 24-hour surveillance cameras.

When police looked through Walmart's security cameras, the footage only went back until December 2015. Footage from December showed the Jetta in the same parking spot.

http://m.wdsu.com/news/womans-body-...WDSU News&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_source=Social

I just actually saw this today and i was like wtf? They could'nt see her because of tinted windows. They couldn't smell that? Damnnnn. Fucking horrifying right there.

It's sad about the suicide...but...in a Wal-mart parking lot?! Damn. If I was gonna kill myself, I'd like to see some nice scenery or something. Her last sight was probably some 400 lb woman waddling toward the entrance with her thong underwear climbing halfway up her back...
She may have thought it would enhance her motivation.

Back