• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Here come the "mitigating circumstances." Who didn't see this coming? :rolleyes:

http://nypost.com/2016/02/05/woman-charged-in-teens-death-says-she-too-was-bullied/

BLACKSBURG, Va. — Natalie Keepers told a judge that she was bullied — just like the 13-year-old girl she is accused of plotting to kill.

And like seventh-grader Nicole Lovell, the 19-year-old Virginia Tech student had endured health challenges, though Keepers’ were of the emotional variety: suicidal thoughts, cutting herself, stress and anxiety that required medication.

No, it helps to set up her defense as, "I may be guilty, but I'm all fucked up too, and had some type of diminished capacity and was manipulated into this by that evil, evil boy; so please give me a light sentence!"
She is probably the mastermind is the sad thing dammit :bored:

On Dr. Drew tonight he said stank face bitch was in court complaining because she wasn't getting gluten free meals. She think she's staying at the Four Seasons, WTF? And she is also depressed and needs her meds upped, poor baby.

Bitch NEEDS to be depressed! And I hope they put extra gluten in all her meals. I hope they grow a gluten garden at the prison just for her and feed her nothing but gluten, nonstop fucking gluten. Give her gluten soap, shampoo and tampons, gluten pencils and paper. Lol.

And this will break your heart, her dad said the blanket that she took with her? Was her favorite Minions blanket. :(

The 13-year-old Virginia girl who was kidnapped and murdered last month told friends that she wanted to run away and start a family with the Virginia Tech student accused in her slaying — who she considered her boyfriend, a friend said.

Nicole Madison Lovell, 13, made contact with David Eisenhauer, 18, online, and the two struck up a correspondence, her friend Natasha Bryant told the Washington Post. That correspondence eventually led to sexual contact between Eisenhauer and the girl, two law enforcement officials told the news organization.

Nicole regularly connected with men online, something that concerned her friends and relatives.

"She always talked of running away with him," Bryant told the Washington Post. "She used to talk to a lot of older guys. A lot of people told her not to. I told her it's not safe. I told her she was going to be hurt or kidnapped or something."

The girl's father, David Lovell, expressed similar concerns in an interview scheduled to air on Wednesday's episode of "Dr. Phil."

"Nicole had been talking to older guys," the devastated father said in a pre-released clip of the interview. "I took her phone from her."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/slain-va-teen-wanted-run-boyfriend-article-1.2525171

Bitch NEEDS to be depressed! And I hope they put extra gluten in all her meals. I hope they grow a gluten garden at the prison just for her and feed her nothing but gluten, nonstop fucking gluten. Give her gluten soap, shampoo and tampons, gluten pencils and paper. Lol.
Damn, this shit had me laughing my ass off for quite awhile...you're a gem! :D :hilarious:

On Dr. Drew tonight he said stank face bitch was in court complaining because she wasn't getting gluten free meals. She think she's staying at the Four Seasons, WTF? And she is also depressed and needs her meds upped, poor baby.

And this will break your heart, her dad said the blanket that she took with her? Was her favorite Minions blanket. :(

the Bitch also had the audacity to complain about her jail mattress to daddy.

"Her father said Keepers is being held in solitary confinement at the jail because she is “not street smart” and would be bullied and targeted in jail.

Her dad complained that Keepers is not getting the correct medication in jail, and that she does not have a proper mattress for her allergies."
http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/new...rs-bond-hearing-is-at-11-am-thursday/37815112

puke.

[doublepost=1455208217,1455206960][/doublepost]

A father only found out his teenage daughter had been murdered from a TV news report - because police forgot to inform him.

David Lowell's 13-year-old daughter, Nicole, had sneaked out of her bedroom in Virginia on 27 January.

Her body was found over the state line in North Carolina after a four-day search.

Despite calling it a "screw-up" - Mr Lowell said the authorities have apologised and he did not blame them for the mistake.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ed-on-tv-after-police-forgot-to-a6867221.html

Sigh. This is my town. I see students of mine in pictures with her. Media everywhere. That fucking "father" of hers wasn't in her life and hadn't been for years. He literally left the funeral to fly to Dr. Phil.

I understand where you're coming from but keeping kids off the internet without supervision is a WHOLE lot easier said than done.

I totally disagree...the best parents manipulate their kids environment, and what they are or are not exposed too. My kids were raised with out television and as a result embraced games, cards, music, homework (yes homework) and reading...sports. Even now...TV is last on their list of things to do, and we have some pretty big TV's at our house for movies and gaming and music.

WALMART --- I took my kids there...I did not take them to the toy section. Nope I never did...fuck that trap.

You have to supervise you kids...give them limits. From the beginning of the internet families were told Keep your computers in a common area...for this very reason..,so parents can see what their kids are doing. This kids parents get a huge FAIL.

It's really hard to keep kids OFF the internet when we put them on the Internet with their own logins at school. Hell, we give our standardized testing online! Granted students do not have access to social media through their logins but that's not the point. I refuse to give my 8 year old daughter her own phone for many years....but I'm not an idiot either. iPods, iPads, Nintendo DS, Xbox, PlayStation, home computers IN THE LIVING ROOM (you DO go to bed sometime!) smart TV's..the list goes on ALL have internet capability with ability to download chat apps. Monitoring your kids is very important but be aware they can often find a way and sheltering them completely leaves them very vulnerable!

Blacksburg is a SMALL community of about 10,000 without the students (+/- 22,000). One of the top 10 towns/small cities to live in. Ive spent 34 of my 42 years here and Hokies are tight. Crime RARELY happens here. Granted VT's been in the news for horrific crap when it is, but this kind of shit rarely happens.

Now I've forgotten my entire point and going to refill my wine. :shrug::joyful:

I watched the Dr. Phil show. The dad was very meh. He didn't seem that broken up about her death.

He seemed like he could have teared once or so...but in no way could I keep my shit together leaving FROM the funeral to be interviewed by a TV show. He really wasn't involved with her.

Monitoring your kids is very important but be aware they can often find a way and sheltering them completely leaves them very vulnerable!

TV...is designed for one purpose, and its not to entertain. Its a trick, We watch CSI we get scared we shop...we see an episode of friends...we feel bad because too perfect...why can't I have a life like that...and we shop to make ourselves feel better. Kid see toys on TV and have to have them...base their whole Identity on whether they were able to obtain them. I never made my kids vulnerable by sheltering them from that shit...I simply raised kids that believed they were cool...with out the tee shirt..the bed sheets, the poster and the toys because they were busy doing other things...instead of being influenced by things they seen on a screen...any screen. The simple truth is esteemed children, don't go looking for predators to fill a void...healthy kids don't go looking for attention in dangerous places...the don't need it. So I'm back to parents being responsible for raising esteemed kids.

TV...is designed for one purpose, and its not to entertain. Its a trick, We watch CSI we get scared we shop...we see an episode of friends...we feel bad because too perfect...why can't I have a life like that...and we shop to make ourselves feel better. Kid see toys on TV and have to have them...base their whole Identity on whether they were able to obtain them. I never made my kids vulnerable by sheltering them from that shit...I simply raised kids that believed they were cool...with out the tee shirt..the bed sheets, the poster and the toys because they were busy doing other things...instead of being influenced by things they seen on a screen...any screen. The simple truth is esteemed children, don't go looking for predators to fill a void...healthy kids don't go looking for attention in dangerous places...the don't need it. So I'm back to parents being responsible for raising esteemed kids.

Sorry, I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. CSI makes me scared so I want to shop?? TV is a trick? Normal, healthy kids don't respond to attention from older guys? I think YOU may be the sheltered one.
Im glad the way you did things really worked for you and your family but let's remember a few things...David Eisenhauer was an 18 year old freshman, NOT some 55 year old man. He is basically a child too. He made some fucked up choices, yes...but I'm going to bet money he wasn't your typical child predator with many notches under his belt. He came from a good family and ran cross country leading me to believe HIS family might not have plopped him in front of the TV for hours either but look what happened.
Secondly, Nicole lived in Lantern Ridge which is low income housing. I seriously doubt she was inundated with every new toy she wanted after watching Friends and becoming "sad." You can turn a kids phone off, but with an Internet connection, they can msg. Give them an iPod? They can msg. Fuck, just put them in a bubble.
Growing up here...we partied with lots of the college students when I was in highschool. I snuck out, drank and smoked, had sex, rode in cars with boys and, gasp, watched TV. I now have a masters degree and have been a school counselor for 12 years turning out just fine. Not only that I WORK with these kids, and I see all they can manage behind parents backs (mostly after the fact) which has shown me the importance of INFORMING more than MONITORING.

Secondly, Nicole lived in Lantern Ridge which is low income housing. I seriously doubt she was inundated with every new toy she wanted after watching Friends and becoming "sad."

She was sad...and she looked to fill a void. I'm a social worker too.

Sorry, I have no fucking clue what you're talking about. CSI makes me scared so I want to shop?? TV is a trick? Normal, healthy kids don't respond to attention from older guys? I think YOU may be the sheltered one.

Google it...What is the purpose of TV. I'd rather be sheltered...than stupid. Lucky for me I'm neither. The friends scenario works on adults my dear. The toy manipulation works both children and their stupid parents. Considering that kids are usually disappointed after contracting the toys (objects) because they bring no satisfaction. Which is why parents become frustrated sometimes...I buy you everything...you have a room full of toys...why can't you be happy. Well because the toys are always a disappointment. The internet is TV to the to the power of whatever.

Kids that succumb to predators are looking for something...attention, power...something that predator is offering or other wise providing draws them in. I'm just saying kids with a strong sense and realistic sense of themselves, (esteem) and their abilities (power) don't get caught in the trap. And we know this is true because some kids, but not all kids, can be groomed.

Back