• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sevens My Charm

Ruler of Minions.. and Degenerates..
http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-news/midland-man-cuts-womans-throat-while-children-watch

MIDLAND, Texas (KMID/KPEJ)

The Midland Police Department arrested one man in connection to an aggravated assault.

Esequiel Macias Rivas, 24, was arrested over the weekend in Culberson County and has been charged with aggravated assault with a weapon against a family member or household member, a first degree felony.

At 6:00 p.m. Saturday evening, the Midland Police Department responded to the 2900 block of West Louisiana Avenue, where Macias Rivas had reportedly cut the throat of a woman living there in front of her children. Macias Rivas is said to have lived at the home but had recently moved out.

The victim was given first aid by arriving officers and was transported to Midland Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries. As of Monday, she remains in critical condition.

Macias Rivas fled the scene, and was located within less than two hours by Department of Public Safety troopers in Culberson County. He was later transported to Midland County Jail.

2kk31j.jpg

http://m.mrt.com/news/crime/article_b3f03dae-cec3-11e5-acfb-bb2d0f9ff44b.html?mode=jqm

A Midland man was arrested in Culberson County Saturday for allegedly cutting a woman’s throat in Midland, according a press release from the city. The woman is in critical condition at Midland Memorial Hospital from injuries suffered in the incident, according to the release.

Esequiel Macias Rivas, 24, was being held Monday at Midland County jail on a $250,000 bond for a first-degree felony charge of aggravated assault with a weapon against a family or household member.

Midland police responded to the assault at about 6 a.m. Saturday in the 2900 block of West Louisiana Avenue. Macias Rivas had come to the residence and banged repeatedly on the door, yelling for the woman to open the door or he would kill her and her children, according to the affidavit. When the woman opened the door, Macias Rivas pulled her into the hallway and then cut her throat with a knife, according to the affidavit.

Her children witnessed the assault, according to the police report.

Macias Rivas, who allegedly recently moved out of the residence, then fled the scene.

After officers had arrived at the scene, a woman identified as Macias Rivas’ mother stated that she believed he was going to flee to Georgia or Juarez, Mexico, according to the affidavit. Macias Rivas had allegedly called his mother to “say good-bye” after the assault, according to the affidavit.

By approximately 9 a.m. Saturday Department of Public Safety troopers located Macias Rivas in Culberson County as he was driving at a high rate of speed on Interstate 10. When troopers attempted to stop him, a vehicle pursuit occurred, according to the affidavit. Troopers pursued Macias Rivas into Hudspeth County where he wrecked. He was later transported to Midland County jail.

If someone yelled at me to open the door or he would kill me and my children, I would barricade the door and call 911. Why did she open the door?

Back