• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It breaks my heart to think of a tiny child being left at the mercy of someone this ignorant and out of control. I hope she grows up, gets counseling, and takes a long, hard look at herself before she tries to take care of another child.

I also wonder who would leave their child/ children in her care. This bitch is a bubbling, hot mess.. Without a doubt, she showed signs of being an ignorant, angry, violent, unstable cunt prior to this..

I wouldn't trust this bitch with my pet rock, let alone a living, breathing, innocent child (hell, I wouldn't even leave one that NEEDED a whoopin, with this bitch.)
Imma be thankful, she has no kids of her own.. I'm just waiting for her to say that it was the kids fault, that he started it, so she finished it.. :banghead:

It breaks my heart to think of a tiny child being left at the mercy of someone this ignorant and out of control. I hope she grows up, gets counseling, and takes a long, hard look at herself before she tries to take care of another child.
Well I hope she gets her ignorant, uneducated ass enrolled in adult Ed.

yea look it yup state
[doublepost=1455182967,1455182786][/dounderstandingublepost]lol real tough ask that female in county when she was two as big as me and she got beat the fuck up how about that
What is her name?
Seriously give me it so I can ask it you big bad ass ninja fighting 4 year olds! Go eat a nice pile of ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS and shut the fuck up! Blah blah blah we don't want to hear read anything you have to say. This site isn't for people like you.. in case you haven't noticed slutbag skank hoe whore bitch cunt .. BABY abuser
I'm sure I left a lot out.. but you get the picture bitch

Die now please!
Choke on a dick

cause you was not there.
That's right, we weren't there. I promise that if any of these ladies were there, they would have curb stomped your stank-ass until whatever semblance of a brain you have came oozing out of your ears.

images

Just from those folks I know of, we have folks near Wichita, a couple of folks very near Sedalia, at least one near St. Louis, and at least three in the Kansas City Metro. An easy drive for a hook up. I holla park & drive day trip at my house. I'll rent the van. :D

I always appreciate when people grow up to match their names well. Like when you have a cute, bubbly Holly. Or a serious, stern Kent. Or a violent, uneducated piece of ghetto trash like Tyesha. It's nice to be able to judge a book by its cover.

lol real tough ask that female in county when she was two as big as me and she got beat the fuck up how about that

Lol I could beat up like 100 four year olds at once. You're soft. I'd grab one by the ankles and start swinging em around knocking hordes of the little fuckers out at once...

My brain, it hurts... Someone, anyone, HELP! Am I being punked? Is this shit Sanskrit? You can tell me... :p
Sanskrit is an ancient, beautiful language. Definitely not Sanskrit.
No bitch, Shame on you. Did u feel awesome beating a 4yr old? Punching him in the head n shit. Real tough one there huh??? Pick on someone your own size. Better yet, punch yourself in the head a few times....
And the ovaries, please! This twat doesn't need to breed.

I always appreciate when people grow up to match their names well. Like when you have a cute, bubbly Holly. Or a serious, stern Kent. Or a violent, uneducated piece of ghetto trash like Tyesha. It's nice to be able to judge a book by its cover.

How about a therapist named Harmony? That's cute as hell huh?

Lol y'all a Jo for this I am also tough to tell you go get a live cause spend too much time on mine

I was arrested on some other shit been that they have to look in to it so let me teach you a lesson on opening your mouth on things you know nothing about what happen that day cause you was not there.

still to this day DO NOT HAVE KIDS :0

[doublepost=1455182370,1455182318][/doublepost]

that the shame yea shame on you sad case you are

lol your welcum

lol yet it is a case with the state

yes it my life so yea all for the state pay

yea look it yup state
[doublepost=1455182967,1455182786][/doublepost]

lol real tough ask that female in county when she was two as big as me and she got beat the fuck up how about that

I farted so I going let got of this bullshit goodnight

If you're trying to make yourself look better, it isn't working.

I feel like I'm watching Jerry Springer.

If she is punching him in public imagine what happens to those poor kids behind closed doors. Good thing she was arrested, that ought to teach her a lesson... Hopefully!

That's some scary shit to imagine. <3
still to this day DO NOT HAVE KIDS :0

I was arrested on some other shit been that they have to look in to it so let me teach you a lesson on opening your mouth on things you know nothing about what happen that day cause you was not there.

So criminal, obviously unbalanced woman who throttled a four year old. ....bitch drive your car off a cliff and live for a few hours before you succumb...or get some help. you're going to wreck what's left of your life...you're out of control. <3<3<3

***Never mind...I saw your pic...there is no hope for you.

lol yet it is a case with the state

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p --- You're going to JAIL!

yes it my life so yea all for the state pay

You're Garbage.

Bitch you ain't shit.

Actually...she is. :)

An easy drive for a hook up. I holla park & drive day trip at my house. I'll rent the van.

You could sell tickets...give the cash to Morbid and all the fund raising would be over...
[doublepost=1455242705,1455242468][/doublepost]
And the ovaries, please! This twat doesn't need to breed.

Not even with dogs or other wild animals....I bet she would suck a horses cock for crack, and that should absolutely not be allowed either.

I'm just gonna casually leave this mugshot here.

ExbxGwG.jpg

Looks like she treats herself about as well as she treated that poor child. I pity her, I truly do, but I don't want her out in society walking around and taking her confusion and rage out on tiny little people who still have a chance in life.

Lol y'all a Jo for this I am also tough to tell you go get a live cause spend too much time on mine
Oh yeah beating on a 4 year old totally makes you look like a badass . Why don't pick on someone your own size?
[doublepost=1455375491,1455375119][/doublepost]
Looks like she treats herself about as well as she treated that poor child. I pity her, I truly do, but I don't want her out in society walking around and taking her confusion and rage out on tiny little people who still have a chance in life.
Dude... I almost feel bad for her looking all crazy and shit. Hair all crazy... Dead crazy eyes. Only 23? That's fucking sad. But then I think about her dumb ass beating on a little human and my sadness turns into me wanting to punch her til she looks good.

Back