• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
This is just breaking here guys.. Updates to come

DENVER — Police are investigating the death of a 6-year-old after his body was found in an apartment after police responded to a call of a sexual assault Wednesday morning.

Police received a call at 5:01 a.m. of a female who had been sexually assaulted at knife-point by her male domestic partner. The woman had fled the apartment and called 911 from a neighbor’s residence.

When officers arrived and entered the apartment at 5:49 a.m., they found a 2-year-old boy, unharmed, in one bedroom. In another bedroom, officers found an adult male suffering from what appeared to be self-inflicted knife wounds. They also found a 6-year-old boy who was deceased, according to the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office.

The adult male, adult female and 2-year-old child were all transported to the hospital.

There was no official word on whether the adults were the parents to the children.

Deputies along with rescue personnel and additional units are investigating the scene.

A deputy responding to a call for additional units was involved in a crash and transported in critical, but stable condition to a hospital.
http://kdvr.com/2016/02/10/police-investigate-homicide-of-6-year-old-found-dead-in-apartment/

Something really fucked up went on in there. Shit, do people really not have anything better to do? These fuckers who can't handle relationships should just go solo.

there were two kids

Ok. Still not fair. As this was breaking, and news alerts were coming in a neighbor said that a man and woman lived there with a 5 or 6 yr old boy.

This may not have even been her 2yr old. She may not have even known the kid was there, if it was her bf's friends kid. (being it was like 5am n she was probably woken up by the sexual assault.)

I don't in ANY way dispute that she should have taken her kid (or kids.) My kids will leave before I do. Promise you that...
But there just isn't enough in yet to throw blame at this mom.... For fucks sake, she was just sexually assaulted and her kid just got murdered.

she should have taken her kids with her wtf??

Coming from an abusive relationship (prior to having kids thankfully) I tried putting myself in her shoes. I feel if it were me, and I was in fear of my life, I would run to the closest neighbor/place with access to phone to call the cops if I knew there was no way I could overpower my abuser. I would then go back and try to get my kids. My fear in stopping to get the kids first, is that I would be cornered in a room with the abuser giving him a quicker chance to kill us all with no way to signal for help. If I make a run for it changes are he is going to follow and not instantly think to turn around and kill the kids...I would just pray that he would be more locked in on coming after me. Either way, it's probably the hardest decision to make and I hope I never have to live through something like that.

Coming from an abusive relationship (prior to having kids thankfully) I tried putting myself in her shoes. I feel if it were me, and I was in fear of my life, I would run to the closest neighbor/place with access to phone to call the cops if I knew there was no way I could overpower my abuser. I would then go back and try to get my kids. My fear in stopping to get the kids first, is that I would be cornered in a room with the abuser giving him a quicker chance to kill us all with no way to signal for help. If I make a run for it changes are he is going to follow and not instantly think to turn around and kill the kids...I would just pray that he would be more locked in on coming after me. Either way, it's probably the hardest decision to make and I hope I never have to live through something like that.

I couldn't just give you an awesome... I need to show you some love too <3 <3
[doublepost=1455130524,1455130406][/doublepost]
she should have taken her kids with her wtf??

Said the creeper who stalks someone all around the internet. Meh.
Anyways....
[doublepost=1455159834][/doublepost]
9lcpi9.jpg

The Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office identified the deputy who suffered critical injuries in a car wreck while he was on his way to respond to what would turn out to be a homicide call.

Deputy Bill Foreman, 55, has been with the Arapahoe County Sheriff’s office for 25 years.
http://www.9news.com/mb/news/crime/...itically-injured-in-crash-identified/39659444

i didn't realize this site was the entirety of the internet.

Ummm I did not say it was the entirety of the internet...
Not at all.
But thanks for making me think it a little further yet still... As creepy as you have been here lately, I assume that either:

A. It is YOUR entirety.
B. This isn't the ONLY place you have stalked or creeped.
Or
C. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

your A is not a sentence and your B directly contradicts your previous statement. it must be nice not being able to put any thought into anything you do.

Lmfao. This coming from you?! Seriously? Do you even think about anything you say? Before your mouth spews diarrhea everywhere?!

You make no sense, and at this point you may want to consider getting some serious help. Every time your mouth opens, you get a little creepier- and not just cuz of the diarrhea oozing out of your mouth. Getting all stuck in your beard and shit..

again, i don't have a beard. also if nothing i say makes any sense why are you the only one complaining about it? maybe you're just incapable of understanding the obvious. what are these obvious things of which i speak? allow me to point them out for you. i've gotten 2400 positive comment reviews in the 2 months and 8 days i've been on this website, this means at least 1 person enjoys my comments. secondly, the site owner and probably the site moderators have complete access to everything i do on this site including any messages/conversations i send anyone, and yet no one has banned me. this might mean i'm not actually stalking/harassing anyone. maybe.

:hilarious::rolleyes:
Oh yay! You got likes n shit. Go You!
...my bad, you must not be a creepy bitch boy after all..
Not that you're on one of the most lenient, loosely moderated sites on the net or anything...
But go you, with your positive reviews. Squeeee, Aren't you a special one! :rolleyes:

lol resort to name calling like a child after getting reality checked. u mad bro? u seem mad...

Bwhahahahaaaaaaa
I call you a bitch boy n you think I'm acting like a child? Hahahahahahaa Dude, you are a grown ass man who has YET to act like one.

"After getting reality checked" :hilarious::hilarious:
Ummmm ok. Cuz I gives 2 fucks if anyone else likes your shit or not...
At first, you were kinda funny. Then you moved right along to kinda weird, zipped on through being creepy, and now you are just delusional.

N Nope. I'm not mad. Not at all.
Can u please continue this in pm or whatever. This thread IS about a sexual assault, a dead 6 year old, and a sheriffs deputy that was critically injured rushing to the scene.
Please and thanks.

if you wanted this in pm why didn't you start it there? it just seems like maybe you're unhappy with my replies and like a coward want to hide them.

Want to hide them?! Yeah.. Ok.
Fuck you dude. You are derailing this thread...

I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of my replies, if u really want me to keep it real. I don't care about likes or reviews or ratings or whatever, Nor am I keeping track of them. I don't fucking care.
Like a coward? Are you serious?! That is where you are really mistaken.. If I was a coward, I wouldn't have said shit. I said something, cuz you always have to disagree or find something to dispute. Like a child.
This is a discussion forum. Where we discuss differing opinions... I don't have to agree with you. I don't have to like your views... But I'm not gonna stomp my feet n derail threads trying to prove I'm right.

Now if you scroll up, you will see that I started to try to clarify things for you. In a nice way.. When it clearly states
There was no official word on whether the adults were the parents to the children.
In the original post. You know.. What this thread is about to begin with...

I am not in any way a coward. Far from it actually.. So once again, I ask you to take this to pm, quit dicking up my thread, and feel free to post my replies somewhere else. Chit chat or wherever u feel the need to boost your delusional ego.. Cuz that's working well for you thus far. God forbid, you have a conversation with the adults and not get your positive responses. GTFO

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies are investigating the death of a 6-year-old boy and sex assault on a woman inside the same Arapahoe County apartment. When sheriff's deputies arrived to investigate the sex assault they found the boy dead inside the home.

The woman called 911 from a neighbor’s apartment at 5:00 a.m. Wednesday. She told authorities she escaped after being sexually assaulted at knife-point by her boyfriend. Other neighbors in the complex reported hearing screams inside the building.

"There was pounding on the door, so she jumped up and ran to the door," said a cousin of the woman who answered the door. "The lady from next door was completely naked, screaming and saying that she had been raped and that her baby was gone."

As the sheriff's department responded to the apartment complex at 7540 East Harvard, a responding deputy was hurt in a crash. The deputy's condition is critical but stable.

It was unclear to deputies if the anyone was still in the apartment when they arrived. Deputies formed a team and entered the apartment just before 6:00 a.m.

Once inside, they found the 6-year-old boy dead in a bedroom with the man. The man appeared to have self-inflicted stab wounds. Investigators haven't said how the boy was killed.

A 2-year-old boy was found unharmed in a second bedroom. Paramedics took the injured man, the woman and the 2-year-old to the hospital.

Law enforcement officials have not named a suspect or person of interest in the case.

Arapahoe County Sheriff's spokeswoman Julie Brooks said the man with self-inflicted stab wounds is the father of both children. The woman who was assaulted is also the mother of the 2-year-old. The couple's current relationship is unclear but at one point they were romantically involved and lived together.

Investigators are still working to determine what led up to the crimes and have not said if the sex assault or homicide happened first.

No arrests have been made and the incidents are being treated as two separate investigations -- one for the sex assault and one for the homicide. Crime scene detectives have spent the majority of the day inside the apartment, collecting evidence. A car was also towed from the parking lot.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-apartment-after-woman-reports-sexual-assault

So he killed his own child. Maybe she walked in on him doing something bad to the baby and objected so he attempted to kill her too? So sad.

Only took the cops 48 Fucking minutes to get there. WTF?????
Because the responding officer was in an accident.
Responding times really have a lot of factors. Things like; How many officers are on duty at that time (5am) Distance from where the officer is. Plus if the officers are on another call at the time. Then there is weather/road conditions etc. Like I said, the first responding officer was in a crash while in route.
I'm very sure no one stopped at Dennys to have breakfast. This was a priority 1 call so I'm sure they got there as fast as they could.

i've gotten 2400 positive comment reviews in the 2 months and 8 days i've been on this website,

Dude that is sooooo lame that you reference your likes bruh. Not the first time I've seen that. Almost as lame as stalking dude. Shit. You ARE a stalker! Lmao why the fuck would you care?

i'm not actually stalking/harassing anyone. maybe.

Oh I've seen you harass on more than one occasion you stalky mother fucker. Stalk. Stalk. Stalk. Stalkeroo!

In fact, I was busy last night because I am a songwriter and as a songwriter, once you get started you have to lock yourself away from the world until you finalize it.

Clap your hands to the beat and move your feet! Feel free to sing along!

Here we go:

Stalk! YEAH!
ING! YEAH!
NERD! YEAH!

You're a creepy fucking stalker!
Yesss you are!
Yesss you are!
You're a scheming creeping bleeping stalker!
Yesssss you are!

Ohh you're a creepy fucking stalker that's completely off his rocker!
Yesss you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy eyed camera raping stalker thats completely off his rocker!
Yess you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy fucking stalker that would probably rather sock her!
Yesss you are!
Oh you just wont take no for an answer, because your kind is worse than cancer!
Yesss you are!
Ohhhhh you're like every other creep in complete denial all throughout your trial!
Yesss you are!

Oh you're so desperate that you stole my raccoon to replace your hairy poon!
Oh Yesss you did!

Oh you think your positive ratings will lead to additional matings...
BUT! NO THEY WONNNN'T

And people think that RSO's will give up stalking ho's
BUT! NO THEY WONNN'T!

Ohh I expect you'll wind up in jail giving hand jobs without your hands... It' called a blowwwwjob! Didn't care to rhyme that time!

Because I donnnnnn't

Heres to hoping that your sickness can be cured with the quickness...
of a bullleeettt!

Sorry, I should have put more time into it. It captures the mood but it would be a masterpiece if I spent a whole night on it...

Last edited:
Dude that is sooooo lame that you reference your likes bruh. Not the first time I've seen that. Almost as lame as stalking dude. Shit. You ARE a stalker! Lmao why the fuck would you care?

Oh I've seen you harass on more than one occasion you stalky mother fucker. Stalk. Stalk. Stalk. Stalkeroo!

In fact, I was busy last night because I am a songwriter and as a songwriter, once you get started you have to lock yourself away from the world until you finalize it.

Clap your hands to the beat and move your feet! Feel free to sing along!

Here we go:

Stalk! YEAH!
ING! YEAH!
NERD! YEAH!

Yesss you are!
Yesss you are!
You're a scheming creeping bleeping stalker!
Yesssss you are!

Ohh you're a creepy fucking stalker that's completely off his rocker!
Yesss you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy eyed camera raping stalker thats completely off his rocker!
Yess you are!
Ohhh you're a creepy fucking stalker that would probably rather sock her!
Yesss you are!
Oh you just wont take no for an answer, because your kind is worse than cancer!
Yesss you are!
Ohhhhh you're like every other creep in complete denial all throughout your trial!
Yesss you are!

Oh you're so desperate that you stole my raccoon to replace your hairy poon!
Oh Yesss you did!

Oh you think your positive ratings will lead to additional matings...
BUT! NO THEY WONNNN'T

And people think that RSO's will give up stalking ho's
BUT! NO THEY WONNN'T!

Ohh I expect you'll wind up in jail getting skull fucked by a big black hairy cock! Didn't care to rhyme that time!

Because I donnnnnn't

Heres to hoping that that your sickness is cured with the quickness...
of a bullleeettt!

Sorry, I should have put more time into it. It captures the mood but it would be a masterpiece if I spent a whole night on it...

OHMYFUCKINGGODDDDDD!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
<3 :kiss: <3

Because the responding officer was in an accident.
Responding times really have a lot of factors. Things like; How many officers are on duty at that time (5am) Distance from where the officer is. Plus if the officers are on another call at the time. Then there is weather/road conditions etc. Like I said, the first responding officer was in a crash while in route.
I'm very sure no one stopped at Dennys to have breakfast. This was a priority 1 call so I'm sure they got there as fast as they could.

What I read was that the cop in the accident was responding to the request for additional units.

Someone please explain to Humanus that many of us don't give Craps, even when it's well deserved. We realize people are entitled to an opinion, and if we don't like it, we can ignore it.

Heck, I rarely give Jack craps, and he deserves at least five a day. I feel guilty for giving Craps. Like, who am I to crap? Or maybe I'm just being fucking sensitive because of all the fucking unjust craps I've received in my one year 23 days 13 hours 17 minutes and 9 seconds since joining DD...

So your Like to Crap ratio may not accurately reflect the actual opinions of Demonites. Just sayin'.

ETA: one year 23 days 13 hours 19 minutes and 3 seconds since joining DD...
Check back often for updates.

Last edited:
What I read was that the cop in the accident was responding to the request for additional units.
From what I gather, they (Arapahoe County Sheriffs Dept) responded to the emergency call regarding the sexual assault, when it was called in at 5:01am.

The victim reporting the sexual assault was at a neighbors house, where she fled to, naked and hysterical. When officers responded and gathered information, her apartment was quiet- they weren't sure if he was still inside or not. They did however know that a weapon was involved, so they needed to assemble a SWAT team before entering her unit. They entered her unit 48 mins after the initial call.

I know EXACTLY where this is (my stepson lives in this complex.) This location is literally on the border of Denver and Arapahoe counties- but just inside Arapahoe County. There are a few Denver sub stations MUCH closer to here than Arapahoe County, but it was out of Denver's jurisdiction and the 911 call got routed to Arapahoe, due to her living just inside Arapahoe county and not in Denver.

This location is about a 15-20 min drive from Arapahoe County Sheriffs Dept under normal traffic. With lights and sirens, maybe even still 8-10 min drive.

This may have played a contributing factor in time frame. I don't know if this helps clarify any delay, but I will update as info comes out.

Someone please explain to Humanus that many of us don't give Craps, even when it's well deserved. We realize people are entitled to an opinion, and if we don't like it, we can ignore it.

Heck, I rarely give Jack craps, and he deserves at least five a day. I feel guilty for giving Craps. Like, who am I to crap? Or maybe I'm just being fucking sensitive because of all the fucking unjust craps I've received in my one year 23 days 13 hours 17 minutes and 9 seconds since joining DD...

So your Like to Crap ratio may not accurately reflect the actual opinions of Demonites. Just sayin'.

ETA: one year 23 days 13 hours 19 minutes and 3 seconds since joining DD...
Check back often for updates.

I can attest to the fact that I seldom, if ever, give a crap.

Woah! I knew these apartments looked familiar! Just pulled the address up on the map... I lived just a couple of blocks away from this place back in the day.

There is a big park not far away where my roommate and I would occasionally take walks/work out. One day on our way back to the car we saw Dog the bounty hunter and his entourage standing in the parking lot outside of their big fancy black SUVs. That should give you an idea about the general area. In a twist of irony it's called Bible Park. :meh:
"The lady from next door was completely naked, screaming and saying that she had been raped and that her baby was gone."
:( How horrible. I wonder if he killed the child before the sexual assault. I can't imagine the trauma.
Law enforcement officials have not named a suspect or person of interest in the case.
Um, really? Isn't that kind of obvious? Or does that just mean they literally haven't given out his actual name yet?

Last edited:
Ok. Still not fair. As this was breaking, and news alerts were coming in a neighbor said that a man and woman lived there with a 5 or 6 yr old boy.

This may not have even been her 2yr old. She may not have even known the kid was there, if it was her bf's friends kid. (being it was like 5am n she was probably woken up by the sexual assault.)

I don't in ANY way dispute that she should have taken her kid (or kids.) My kids will leave before I do. Promise you that...
But there just isn't enough in yet to throw blame at this mom.... For fucks sake, she was just sexually assaulted and her kid just got murdered.

I know when my ex went rampage mode the safest place sometimes for the kids was with him. He had his prized possessions - nothing to fight over. He was right. HE WON. The calm would come.

I usually respond to posts I want to crap with a show the love, because I really think you're just too pitiful to know any better.

I know, just think of my show the love as a southern woman saying 'Bless Your Heart' to an idiot.

Back