• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Yes! Thank you. Searched for this totally wrong. Thought she'd been hidden in a mineshaft or something. It was a sinkhole.

I think this is the one @CalleighB was talking about. Rowan spent an awful lot of time away from home. :(

This is her! This is the exact child I was talking about. Thank you @Subrosa and @everjaded. It was driving me insane that I couldn't remember this poor baby's name. I also thought she'd been hidden in a cave and not a sinkhole. Go figure.

This story still makes me sick and sad.

There is a reason why I was asking about this, that I will reveal at a later date. Thanks to anyone who replied\replies.

Rowan Ford and Caylee are the ones that brought me here, I knew exactly who you were talking about when I read that.

I saw a petition for baby Brianna Lopez and then watched a YouTube video about her poor, pathetic 5 months on Earth and cried so hard my husband took my iPa from me.... Just sayin...

I saw a petition for baby Brianna Lopez and then watched a YouTube video about her poor, pathetic 5 months on Earth and cried so hard my husband took my iPa from me.... Just sayin...

That's exactly how I got here. Except I didn't have a husband or an iPad....
Brianna Lopez will haunt me forever.

I agree that Jessica Lunsford is one story I've never been able to shake. Baby Brianna also definitely makes the soul-destroying stories list, along with the little boy who's father ate out his eyes. And of course I don't think anyone who reads the Benjamin Sargent story could ever forget it. That angel's agony defies comprehension.

However, there are SO many others that come to mind and there is just no way to quantify/rank their severity because they are all beyond words...
  • The 10-month-old baby who was tortured, brutalized and finally put on a GRILL by her own father.
  • The pedo pediatrician Earl Bradley who filmed himself raping hundreds of children over 11 years, including infants, and often while their parents unknowingly sat in the next room. The children would frequently pass out due to lack of oxygen (I'll let you guys put 2 and 2 together on that part). When he was done, he would violently throw the child across the room and eventually perform CPR to revive them. Most of his victims were toddlers. I feel so terrible for the authorities who had to watch the hours upon hours of video. :bigtears:
  • Baby Lollipops -- He had to endure horrific violence, terror and isolation for years before his little body finally gave out.
  • Baby Ebony -- 4 months old. 48 fractures. She was abused virtually since birth and only knew suffering throughout her brief time on the planet.
  • This unfathomable bitch who burned her daughters alive. She held her phone up in order to taunt her ex with their screams as he raced thru traffic in a futile attempt to save them. He had to hear their agony and cries for help as all 3 perished, while their mother looked on and laughed.
Lastly, I will never, ever be able to forget the Shasta and Dylan Groene case. It is so deeply disturbing that I want to sob thinking for even a moment about what they went thru.

Personally

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...aybe-the-tub-colleen-miller-didnt-care.49821/

I had met Colleen a few times bc she was the room mate of one of my besties cousins. I could always tell there was something off with her. Anyways, I had literally just got discharged from this hospital having my own first baby the day before this happened (or should I say the morning/afternoon his grandfather decided to rush him to the Hosp). I hadn't seen Colleen in probably 10 years, I was about 19 when we met. I've never seen her since. Coincidently I was at a party with this little boy, about 8-10 months after this incident, and although he didn't get up (walk, or really crawl) he really seemed to have fun playing with the other kids including my own. I found myself really staring at him bc of the injuries he suffered wondering if he was that happy everyday now. I hope he is. From what I hear she has court orders to stay away from her first two children who were adopted by her father and his wife. I do know she married again and had a baby but looking up her arrest record it doesn't appear she's doint too well in marriage or motherhood.

The one I can't get out of my head (of many)

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...iving-in-head-wound-prior-to-her-death.63613/

So many what the fucks for this poor baby...

Last edited:
Brianna Lopez #1, I couldnt stop thinking about it for a long time those evil fucks throwing the baby at the ceiling and letting her hit the floor among all the other evil things they did to her, and the people I think it was in Brazil who were serial killers and turned their victims into meat pies and sold them to schools and neighbors, that was the first story I had ever read on this sight but I have no idea how to find it.
[doublepost=1455066838,1455066622][/doublepost]I found it...Three Admit Murdering And Eating Women, Cooking Their Flesh In Meat Pies

Last edited:
The one I can't get out of my head (of many)

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...iving-in-head-wound-prior-to-her-death.63613/

So many what the fucks for this poor baby...

Well, that was a horrific read. I wasn't familiar with her story. :sorry:

Where do people this fucked up come from? I ask myself that daily here. Every time I read another story about these monsters in their various forms, I can't help but ponder the fact that even they were once innocent babies and children. Where does it all go so wrong? :depressed:

I agree Kat. (And my husband takes my phone all the time for the same reason) I think her story is the saddest. And putting a cage around her gave, so even in death she is neglected and unloved...

I am imagining someone taking my phone away from me and lmao.

I'm a big girl, they'd pull back a stub.

I agree Kat. (And my husband takes my phone all the time for the same reason) I think her story is the saddest. And putting a cage around her gave, so even in death she is neglected and unloved...
Soooooo... I'm not the only woman here who has her significant other say being on this site is harmful and damaging and, "Why do you want to read this stuff?!" I just find it strange that MEN of all things are the ones discouraging us, whom we have to offer weird explanations like, "I can't explain it... But..." Why do we do this to outselves?!

I just found an article about Brianna Lopez's egg donor Stephanie Lopez. Seems like she may get paroled in October of this year....

I just remembered one but cannot remember the name of the girl. She was sold to a guy for drugs by her own mom, and there were pics of him holding her before getting in an elevator at a motel.

I just remembered one but cannot remember the name of the girl. She was sold to a guy for drugs by her own mom, and there were pics of him holding her before getting in an elevator at a motel.
I think you're thinking of Shaniah Davis? I know that I've misspelled her first name, but can't remember how the right spelling goes.

I agree with all the other cases mentioned already, and Baby Lollipops is probably the absolute worst for me personally. I did not read about him here, though, so I think that the worst case I can remember learning about from DD was Dominik Calhoun. Since it was a recent case, the details were posted as they developed and it was an atrocious example of the way some people do not deserve life.

I'm still haunted by a story that I posted about after learning the details from the published appeals, poor tortured baby Donald Jarrell, Jr.

I was surprised to see that another story that will probably haunt me until I die is not featured on DD, at least not by the initial searches I've tried. Tesslyn O'cull is another victim who underwent unimaginable torture, and while she's referenced throughout DD, I don't see any specific threads about her, so I am guessing I learned about her through other sources.

Baby Lollypops, Lazaro Figueroa, is by far the worst child abuse story I have ever heard in my life. That baby went through years of unimaginable torture, he lived not a moment without pain. (He had few brief months when he lived with antoher family, but that is it.) It's one of those stories that keeps me up at night. Read the court transcripts at the link if you have the stomach for it.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/lazaro-figueroa-the-baby-lollipops-case.27032/

This one is horrific as well. It seems they gave him enough food to barely keep him breathing as they beat the crap out of him every day. His muscles were atrophied and his blood was splattered as high as the ceiling.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...rved-2-year-old-son-to-death-13-pounds.13913/

Last edited:
I know im late to the party... but...

This one stuck with me a long long time

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...und-covered-in-feces-childs-body-found.45882/
[doublepost=1463521824,1463519556][/doublepost]Ok i've searched all i can on this one.. and i cant find shit.. so maybe ya'll can help cause it's killing me. I remeber it very vaguely so bear with me. I believe, and correct me if im wrong, that a man burned his small daughter alive in a field.

Back