• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
A father has spoken about an agonizing phone call made to his daughter shortly before she died, after being shot in the head by a stray bullet.

According to WLS Aaren O'Connor, 25, was shot in her car Friday in Chicago while on the phone to her sister.

Her father David O'Connor immediately called back but she was incoherent, repeating multiple times, "My head hurts," CBS Chicago reports.

O'Connor suggests Aaren was unaware that she had been shot as she was sitting in her car outside her apartment complex in Chicago.

CBS report that Aaren's boyfriend eventually asked her roommate to check on her, which is when she was found unresponsive in her car and rushed to the hospital where she died on Sunday.

"I didn't realize at the time I was just having the last conversation with my daughter," O'Connor said. "I would have loved to have told her one more time I loved her and was proud of her. She was an amazing girl."

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/father-recalls-agonizing-phone-call-025041628.html

"I didn't realize at the time I was just having the last conversation with my daughter," O'Connor said. "I would have loved to have told her one more time I loved her and was proud of her. She was an amazing girl."
I'm going to sit right here and have a good cry.

My condolences to loved ones.

but she was incoherent, repeating multiple times, "My head hurts," CBS Chicago reports.

O'Connor suggests Aaren was unaware that she had been shot as she was sitting in her car outside her apartment complex in Chicago.

I've met people that were stabbed multiple times and had no idea they were being butchered because they never seen a knife...just thought it was a regular fist fight and that they were being punched.

Last edited:
Back