• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Gawd, those Herbal Essence commercials were hysterical. :joyful:

Just wait til this dress becomes all the rage in popular teaching aids:
694b7d99bc74f09c84bb94ed5b10a7bf.jpg

:woot:
They went to all that trouble and used white satin? I really would have thought the dress perfectly fashioned with curly alpaca. Or beaver for the Kardashian budget.

Because all you talk about is sex, how horny you are, tits, although we all know ass comes first, pussy and of course the occasional comment on your blue balls. Sorry, you did it to yourself. When you give one dimensional, you get one dimensional. :kiss:
That's not all I talk about. I've been working hard to change my reputation.

Why, one day...I talked about...about...well I forget what it was, but it wasn't sexual. I'm pretty sure.

Jesus, thanks for the nightmares, forever. I have just buried my libido for all eternity. RIP vagina. It was a fun run, wannit?

So this mutated Chernobyl scrotum with what looks like boils all over it, sits on a pedestal next to a young girl who has probably never seen a nut sac in her life. She looks terrified, as most anyone would standing next to enormous nut sack on a pedestal. Did I mention this scrotum has a face on it? It does, a fucked up face.

xDcgs8B.jpg

HURRAY! The horrifying scrotum has come to life! How exciting for everyone and a Big THUMBS UP all around!

balls2.gif

I hope I can find the pattern for this on Etsy, Christmas DONE!

Back