• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hii

haayturtle

hello everyone. obviously I'm new. Writing stuff like this is awkward for me but i'll suck it up and participate.

I like string cheese, baggy beanies, sunnies, my daughter, my dog, Peppa Pig, tom petty, and short walks along the side walk adjacent to the beach.

Aww, damn you, I was reading your piddly response, my finger hovering near the Crap button, and then I got to the part about walks on the beach :) I instantly saw a sunset in my head. You got me.

Thanks for taking my advice and wandering over here to offer up an intro. And here's a cookie for it. It's still hot from the oven, so wait a few moments before enjoying.

Now tell us some more. Some will want to know about your boobs and ass. But not me. I'm no pervert.

Okay; I am a pervert. I was just trying to use reverse psychology.

So are you on this side of the pond or the motherland side? My grands were watching Peppa nonstop there for a while. So much that the older one adopted Peppa's accent while playing. The younger one got a Peppa stuffed toy at the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo a couple of weeks ago. She got pissed that she couldn't get Peppa's clothes off.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard!

don't sidestep too much cause you never know what you might step into. I haven't made any cookies lately but I did make some delicious buttermilk cornbread with bacon inside, you're welcome to a slice if you wanna.

So are you on this side of the pond or the motherland side? My grands were watching Peppa nonstop there for a while. So much that the older one adopted Peppa's accent while playing. The younger one got a Peppa stuffed toy at the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo a couple of weeks ago. She got pissed that she couldn't get Peppa's clothes off.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard!

I'm on this side..
YEah peppa is a constant, but its actually not too annoying. For thank I am thankful.
and thanks I'm happy to have found ya"ll!

Back