• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
I'm done. So done.
She has the audacity (not that a whore like her knows such a word) to say she LOVES her children. I guess if her definition of love involves daily beatings and confinement in a dark cold basement then yea, I'd love her real good if given the chance.

An Ohio couple endangered a 6-year-old boy by locking him up most of the time in an unfinished basement and beating him with a belt, authorities said.

The boy's mother, 34-year-old Angel Abram, and her boyfriend, 38-year-old Joshua Bergeron, appeared in court Wednesday in Newark, east of Columbus. Bond was set at $200,000 for Bergeron and $100,000 for Abrams. They didn't have attorneys, and both asked a judge to appoint one. Both were ordered to have no contact with the child.

Criminal complaints say the child was routinely locked in a basement room when he wasn't in school and was often beaten with a belt. He was forced to eat his meals and sleep there on a deflated air mattress with a torn blanket and pillow, the documents said.

A prosecutor said the child's alleged beatings and confinement was "essentially an everyday thing." He was kept there when he wasn't in school.

The couple said the boy was treated that way for disciplinary reasons, and Bergeron told the judge that "there were reasons things were done." Abram told a judge Wednesday that she loved her children and would never endanger them.

"My children mean more to me than anything," she said.
http://m.wlwt.com/news/ohio-couple-charged-with-keeping-6yearold-boy-in-basement/35855662

HIs neck, or at least what you can see of it. Is there a hand there holding his head up or is that some warty growth emerging?

Had a little crack fiend in jail who told stories of taking apart the orange and white safety razors in our women's prison in Topeka and slipping the blades into the cotton fiberfill of certain women's tampons. Not recommending it or anything, just saying some women in prison don't play...

You know, if these people were leading loving lives... not even positive or productive... but at least loving, I wouldn't tread on making fun of anyone's looks. However, brutally abuse and isolate your kid and hey, you get what's coming. Are these abusers just so pissed about how ugly they are that they take it out on the weaker and helpless? Cause dang. Sometimes I'm just shocked at the people out there screwing each other. :confused:

Had a little crack fiend in jail who told stories of taking apart the orange and white safety razors in our women's prison in Topeka and slipping the blades into the cotton fiberfill of certain women's tampons. Not recommending it or anything, just saying some women in prison don't play...
ouch! i would love for this bitch to get ahold of this! i would be one happy mama

@
I'm done. So done.
She has the audacity (not that a whore like her knows such a word) to say she LOVES her children. I guess if her definition of love involves daily beatings and confinement in a dark cold basement then yea, I'd love her real good if given the chance.

http://m.wlwt.com/news/ohio-couple-charged-with-keeping-6yearold-boy-in-basement/35855662

god she is scary looking.. i cannot picture anything loving or nice about her.. and as for'him '''i dont have any words for him. besides that he is a nasty vile p.o.s and looking at the two pics... can anyone picture these two nasties going at it!? cuz i cant and i sure as hell dont want to attempt to... so how in the world did these two manage to do it... well i will leave it at that.. i dont want my question answered at all. i was just wondering HOW when i seen the pics.

He looks like a douche, she looks like she would take any dick available to her (with gravy on it)

Kids that live under the stairs turn out perfectly normal. :D

People+Under+the+Stairs+cover.jpg

Last edited:
That just made my hoohoo clench a little...

I really hate skanky child abusing hambeasts
Looks like Angel (!) dropped in to Shout for a friendly chat and a few empty threats. Now, don't be judging, "y'all." She ain't a bit scared of that razor.

Seriously, though, if any of you posters are six-year-old children, you'd better watch yourself and get your facts straight. I hear she's a real badass when it comes to dealing with 6-year-olds.

Thought I'd see how Angel's legal woes were playing out.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/story...-pleads-not-guilty-child-abuse-case/74683502/

Well, it looks like those mean police officers were all wrong about Angel. Her daddy says she a loving mother and she musta been brainwashed.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...buse-suspect-says-mother-was-brainwashed.html
How do you get brainwashed into keeping your own child locked up in the basement? You must have one weak brain to begin with.

How do you get brainwashed into keeping your own child locked up in the basement? You must have one weak brain to begin with.

Oh, people can be brainwashed. It doesn't exactly play out the way it happened in this case, but it happens. Some would argue that some segments of society have cultural norms that are so violent and extreme that some women get brainwashed into believing that they cannot survive without a man and that they should side with their man over their children.

But where do you draw the line and say, ok, time to think for yourself? Even in the poorest, most uneducated segments of the population there are parents who put their children's wellbeing first and provide for them to their utmost ability. So those dysfunctional ideas are challenged on a regular basis right in the developing child's own community.

Who knows? What I do know is that brainwashing requires three sustained elements occurring in the right sequence: Severe trauma, isolation, and heavy repetition of the new thoughts the brainwasher wants to plant. I doubt Batboy up there could pull it off.

More likely, her father is trying to articulate that this guy modeled bad behavior and encouraged Angel to do likewise by providing affection and approval when she participated in the abuse and withholding it when she did not.

In other words, she had to do it for the penis.

I'm not sure that's recognized as a defense in most states.

Oh, people can be brainwashed. It doesn't exactly play out the way it happened in this case, but it happens. Some would argue that some segments of society have cultural norms that are so violent and extreme that some women get brainwashed into believing that they cannot survive without a man and that they should side with their man over their children.

But where do you draw the line and say, ok, time to think for yourself? Even in the poorest, most uneducated segments of the population there are parents who put their children's wellbeing first and provide for them to their utmost ability. So those dysfunctional ideas are challenged on a regular basis right in the developing child's own community.

Who knows? What I do know is that brainwashing requires three sustained elements occurring in the right sequence: Severe trauma, isolation, and heavy repetition of the new thoughts the brainwasher wants to plant. I doubt Batboy up there could pull it off.

More likely, her father is trying to articulate that this guy modeled bad behavior and encouraged Angel to do likewise by providing affection and approval when she participated in the abuse and withholding it when she did not.

In other words, she had to do it for the penis.

I'm not sure that's recognized as a defense in most states.
Wouldn't that make her dick washed since she was letting her dom do all her thinking?

That's dude's only 38? He looks like her grandfather.

Anybody that could fuck that bitch must be mentally deranged. A normal penis simply couldn't get hard while looking at that mug. Yes, even with three paper bags.

"all of yas" are judging and criticizing this woman without knowing the real facts.
I though the proper form was "all yall's"

Wait a fucking minute...somebody named this monster Angel? She grew up with the name, Angel, and ended up acting like this? WTF kind of shit went on in that family? I mean, the fucking eyebrows alone...

And they obviously fed her too much.

"all of yas" are judging and criticizing this woman without knowing the real facts.
I though the proper form was "all yall's"

I always use "all y'alls." Damn, I'm half Arkie-Okie hillybilly and I'm still getting it wrong! :shifty: First you best me by being a haggis gal and now this. Now I feuhl lahka galdang wimp. :bag::playful:

I've always spelled it "all ya'lls". Is that the difference between Arkie-Okie and Georgia? :shrug:

LOL. I was just kidding @Muriel Schwenck about the spelling. I honestly don't have a clue, but I think it's prolly a regional thing despite what Noah & Co. say (Webster's). I come from a maternal bloodline of folks who said, "you'uns" , "yun's" and "y'all don't go near that holler! Ya deddy's uh scaldin' hogs down thare!" as part of their fancier vernacular, so I was tetched in the head from birth when it comes to speaking "proper hillybilly". :joyful:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ther-sentenced-allowing-child-abuse/86947062/

The mother and her boyfriend, Joshua Bergeron, kept Abram's 6-year-old son in a "dirty, filthy" basement of their Wilson Street home for hours at a time for nearly five months, Assistant Licking County Prosecutor Paula Sawyers said. The 6-year-old was made to eat his meals in the small unfinished room, use a toddler potty that he had to empty himself and sleep on a deflated air mattress with a torn blanket.

He went to school but otherwise spent almost all of his time locked downstairs, authorities said when Abrams and Bergeron were arrested Oct. 13. Sawyers showed Branstool photos of the bedrooms of the three other children, 4 months to 13 years old at the time of the discovery, had in the home and then the basement.

"He was the forgotten child, the disposable child," she said while showing Branstool a photo of pictures framed on a wall in the home that did not include the 6-year-old.

She only got 3 years!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../dad-sentenced-boy-detroit-basement/79102062/

Back