• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm shocked there's anyone who would actually want to watch the superbowl hafltime show.

This is a really dumb story btw. So a group of sherrifs having a private superbowl party decided to mute the tv during her peformance and look away, and then called up some reporters to let them know and make this into a fuss? Attention whoring dipshits.

Beyonce's halftime show draws Giuliani's ire
"I think it was outrageous," Giuliani said on Fox News Monday. "The halftime show I thought was ridiculous anyway. I don't know what the heck it was
"This is football, not Hollywood, and I thought it was really outrageous that she used it as a platform to attack police officers who are the people who protect her and protect us, and keep us alive," he said. "And what we http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/beyonce-halftime-show-draws-ire-praise-article-1.2524039

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/beyonce-halftime-show-draws-ire-praise-article-1.2524039

I don't listen to her shitty-assed music anyway.

I like Ring the Alarm...I like angry women. That song is primal. And Irreplaceable is pretty good too...angry yet, calm and strong. I would be ...drift bitch, get the fuck off my playlist, if she was all bubble gum pop.

I'm addressing the song, not the Sheriff's stance.

The only people that don't like police officers are Liberals, lawyers, criminals, and African-Americans. Pretty much everyone that is. That's a really fair shake. If anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt it is police officers, not criminals.

Really grateful towards people that put their life on the line every day so you have someone to call should you or a loved one find yourself in a situation. They'll show up too. Whether they should or not-they will.

Funny how all of these people want to only focus on the bad things cops do while IGNORING all of the good that they do and the lives they save every day. THEN they have such a problem with other people(especially cops- who's lives are at stake) having preconceived notions when dealing with different groups of people. So retarded.

Some people judge cops based on the actions of some and some cops judge races based on the actions of many. It's the way it works.

Last edited:
Stupid hoe and her pimp getting a lot of negative feed back, Probably will not get much response, just too reasonable, reasonable, rationale people don't protest, they have jobs to go to
“I found the entire show objectionable. It was extolling the Black Panthers who were a terrorist organization, killing police officers in the 60s and 70s,” King said.

A protest is even being held against Beyonce next week outside NFL’s headquarters in New York.

According to an Event Brite page, an Anti-Beyonce Protest rally will be held Tuesday, Feb. 16, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.

“Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl? Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement? Do you agree that the Black Panthers was/is a hate group which should not be glorified? Come and let’s stand together. Let’s tell the NFL we don’t want hate speech & racism at the Superbowl ever again!” the page reads.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/09/beyonce-super-bowl-controversy/

Last edited:
I used to like her in Destinys Child. Now after hearing that song bow down bitches and now this b.s...not to mention she's played halftime show before like really people you couldn't get anyone else to play? She's overrated. And her husband is ugly

The only people who give a shit enough to have their feathers ruffled by this total non-issue are Ted Nugent fans. :hilarious:

There will be like, 8 people at that rally.

Stupid hoe and her pimp getting a lot of negative feed back, Probably will not get much response, just too reasonable, reasonable, rationale people don't protest, they have jobs to go to

The best part, I don't have any numbers on hand, but I can confidently say that the Black Panthers are responsible for more crimes and deaths in the last 50 years than the KKK. Without a doubt.

I don't see white people openly praising the KKK either. It is what it is. People need to start pointing these things out.

She has a platform that she could use to help her people and race relations but of course not- she uses it to create more divide because if she spoke about police officers in a glowing light, it would severely hurt her career and relations within her own race.

What's so bad about saying that cops have a tough job? That they should be respected and admired as a whole for the job that the vast majority of them do? No lets take away from all of them for a few bad decisions of a few. Most of those shootings, I don't have a problem with. Obviously there are exceptions.
[doublepost=1455120096,1455119702][/doublepost]Lastly, I want to say I grew up HATING police officers. Have been dealt with unfairly- yes even being white believe it or no, probably had to do with the way I conducted myself. Anyway, I used to hate police officers until... I GREW UP ONE DAY! Try it.

Last edited:
How many countless altercations happen every day without shots being fired... If police officers went out of their way to shoot people regularly, they'd kill more people than cancer. That's how many dangerous situations they are involved in across the world EVERY day.

If I was a cop, I'm shooting first. End of story, you give me a bad vibe I'd shoot if they moved suddenly and I didn't know what they are doing... I wait to find out and I'm dead! They have every right to make sure that THEY are the ones that come home to family at the end of the day.

The best part, I don't have any numbers on hand, but I can confidently say that the Black Panthers are responsible for more crimes and deaths in the last 50 years than the KKK. Without a doubt.

Betcha can't find those numbers! :hilarious:

The history is all right here on the internet for people to read. Jesus.

The Black Panther Party for Self-Defense was not a racist organization, they were anti-police. Anti-establishment. And with good reason. Back then, cops would shoot black folk and not even have to pretend they didn't mean to or had a good reason. They are not to be confused with The New Black Panther Party founded in 1989, a totally unrelated hate group.

The KKK just hates minorities. That's why they were created, and that's their purpose still to this day.

The KKK lynched about 3,500 black folk in 86 years. Why limit it to 50? The Black Panther Party lasted about a decade and most of their crimes were trumped up conspiracy charges that they were acquitted for or ended in mistrial. Let's tell the whole story, shall we?

In fact, let's talk about the FBI's report about white supremacists infiltrating police departments nationwide!

The FBI warning first came back on October 2006, but it fell on largely deaf ears. Now, the report entitled “White supremacist infiltration of law enforcement” is being revisited by many experts in fighting back against organized hate group terrorism.

In the 2006 report, the FBI found that federal court determined that members of a Los Angeles sheriffs department had organized a Neo Nazi gang. The officers involved did not keep their racist ideas to themselves either, as the FBI found that these same officers “habitually terrorized” the African American community.

The FBI also found that the Chicago police department fired a detective after it was discovered that he had strong ties to the Ku Klux Klan. That detective, Jon Burge, was found to have tortured over 100 African American suspects.

The City of Cleveland, in news lately for their shooting of Tamir Rice, and other extreme instances of police gunning down unarmed African Americans, found that police locker rooms had been overrun with “white power” graffiti and vandalism.

In Texas, a sheriff department found that two of their deputies not only were in the Klan, but were actually prominent recruiters for the hate group.

Now, the just as the FBI had warned, the number of white supremacist members infiltrating law enforcement has soared.

Between the years of 2008 to 2014, that number of documented infiltrators rose from just shy of 150, to one thousand. Even worse is the fact that most of them were never fired after their hate group affiliation was discovered.

But how dare those pretty black girls shake their asses in costumes paying homage to a group whose very mission was to protect black people from this!

Oh, and more farmers die annually than cops, so you can let that hard-on go limp, now. Their job isn't so "tough". Especially not for the tens of thousands of cops who literally do nothing but drive around ticketing people for minor infractions until their shift is up. :rolleyes:

Betcha can't find those numbers!

No you're right! I didn't conduct some skewed study taking into account HALF of the information needed to further my agenda.

Your studies are FUCKING HORSE SHIT. lmao. FWIW, I'd wipe my ass with them before I'd ever read them again if that wasn't clear enough.

All of these studies I see leave out one half of the equation. They d rather not report the full picture. Why? Because it would be counter productive to the agenda they are trying to shove down our throats. I think I'd rather a cock. The Liberal Agenda just replaced Penises as my least favorite thing in this world! Congrats! I'm one step closer to becoming gay!

I'm not arguing with you anymore about anything aside from the fact that your statistics are horse shit. They are so fucking biased it is fucking hilarious that you use it as neutral evidence. LMAO. Almost like me going out of my way to find out how many lives have been lost due to the Black Panthers and just going ahead and filling in a "ZERO" for the KKK without bothering to do any research there.

It isn't just black people getting killed by police officers. Conveniently, we don't hear about them.

"Your statistics are crap! Even though I can never actually tell you how or why! I'll just accuse them of bias and claim my personal experience superior!"

No, it isn't just blacks getting killed by police officers. But, you do hear about them. From me. Like the fact that Native Americans are the MOST likely to get killed by police.

1,000. One thousand - documented by the FBI - white supremacists have entered the ranks since Obama took office (no coincidence there). One alone was responsible for "torturing" over 100 black suspects.

But go ahead and keep fronting like it's a problem that affects us all equally. :yawn:

Betcha can't find those numbers! :hilarious:

The history is all right here on the internet for people to read. Jesus.

The Black Panther Party for Self-Defense was not a racist organization, they were anti-police. Anti-establishment. And with good reason. Back then, cops would shoot black folk and not even have to pretend they didn't mean to or had a good reason. They are not to be confused with The New Black Panther Party founded in 1989, a totally unrelated hate group.

The KKK just hates minorities. That's why they were created, and that's their purpose still to this day.

The KKK lynched about 3,500 black folk in 86 years. Why limit it to 50? The Black Panther Party lasted about a decade and most of their crimes were trumped up conspiracy charges that they were acquitted for or ended in mistrial. Let's tell the whole story, shall we?

In fact, let's talk about the FBI's report about white supremacists infiltrating police departments nationwide!

But how dare those pretty black girls shake their asses in costumes paying homage to a group whose very mission was to protect black people from this!

Oh, and more farmers die annually than cops, so you can let that hard-on go limp, now. Their job isn't so "tough". Especially not for the tens of thousands of cops who literally do nothing but drive around ticketing people for minor infractions until their shift is up. :rolleyes:
Like when they pulled me over for going 5 Miles UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT then search my car to ask why I have a spare tire in my.trunk....swear to god. He asked why I had a spare tire. seriously!!!!!!!!!!!! My license was suspended but I was honest with him and after he searched my car he let me go.. said I need to go straight home... so thank you cop but umm.. I wouldn't be going around asking to many people why they have a spare tire in their trunk... Lol and the way I look.at it is cops are people too... some let their power go to their heads and some don't. I've had nice ones and mean ones. Depends on the cop!

Black girls do have some of the best asses. And I'm a professional ass man. I know.

While not a professional, I do concur. It happens to be why I'm not terribly offended when a black guy makes an unsolicited comment about my ass. I still keep walking, but I'm thinking, "Alright, not bad. I'm close..."

I bought my first pair of leggings as an adult fairly recently.

How many countless altercations happen every day without shots being fired... If police officers went out of their way to shoot people regularly, they'd kill more people than cancer. That's how many dangerous situations they are involved in across the world EVERY day.

If I was a cop, I'm shooting first. End of story, you give me a bad vibe I'd shoot if they moved suddenly and I didn't know what they are doing... I wait to find out and I'm dead! They have every right to make sure that THEY are the ones that come home to family at the end of the day.

Step away from the Academy, Jake. Step sloooooowly away from the Academy. :hilarious:

Re: your 2nd comment, don't you think the innocent have that right, too?

The only people who give a shit enough to have their feathers ruffled by this total non-issue are Ted Nugent fans. :hilarious:

There will be like, 8 people at that rally.
Like I said rational people have jobs they don't have time to disrupt everyone else's life
So I don't expect much participation
I think you're wrong about how the silent majority feels about this anti police bullshit, how the election is going should tell you people are getting fed up with all the current crap
[doublepost=1455128022,1455127654][/doublepost]

I don't see white people openly praising the KKK either. It is what it is. People need to start pointing these things out.

She has a platform that she could use to help her people and race relations but of course not- she uses it to create more divide because if she spoke about police officers in a glowing light, it would severely hurt her career and relations within her own race.

What's so bad about saying that cops have a tough job? That they should be respected and admired as a whole for the job that the vast majority of them do? No lets take away from all of them for a few bad decisions of a few. Most of those shootings, I don't have a problem with. Obviously there are exceptions.
[doublepost=1455120096,1455119702][/doublepost]Lastly, I want to say I grew up HATING police officers. Have been dealt with unfairly- yes even being white believe it or no, probably had to do with the way I conducted myself. Anyway, I used to hate police officers until... I GREW UP ONE DAY! Try it.
She used the platform to sell records to her fans,$$$$$ nothing more

Oh whatever, biteme, had Fox not shit the bed over this non issue, no one would have noticed. I watched that show during the actual game (just the show, not the game) and NONE of that was obvious to me until the next day when people were attempting to be outraged over it. Fucking waaaaaaaaaaa. The only thing I did notice was that her spanx was tight as hell and her weave was busted.
I wouldn't expect it to be obvious to you
You're who she's selling and collecting $$$ from, you're her fan base

Oh whatever, biteme, had Fox not shit the bed over this non issue, no one would have noticed. I watched that show during the actual game (just the show, not the game) and NONE of that was obvious to me until the next day when people were attempting to be outraged over it. Fucking waaaaaaaaaaa. The only thing I did notice was that her spanx was tight as hell and her weave was busted.

You, too? We had a couple of people over to watch the game and I said the same thing! :hilarious:

Detective Arthur Keenan is a friend of mine. I won't be thanking a Black Panther for anything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...uspects/fb318efe-4a29-419e-8ac5-1aed7e917b05/

Why would I ask anyone to thank domestic terrorists for anything?

ETA: I reread the thread and as the writer, not the reader, I see where my point in response to Jake was murky and undefined. One reason I use a lot of emojis, parentheses, etc., to help with context.

My point was simply that I don't consider the Panthers any different than any of our other domestic terrorists. Each person/group feels they're right about something and with some, they have taken some sort of action to do for their own, so to speak, but taking your anger and prejudices out by electing oneself/one's group judge, jury and executioner isn't revolutionary thinking, it's just murder.

Last edited:
Honey, assumptions make an ass out of you, or something like that. I never have nor will I buy anything she is selling. I was actually looking for Lady Gaga but then I remembered she sung the national anthem, not the halftime show. SO, smoke that, hunty.
I don't think there is anything dumber than calling someone honey, except maybe voting Obama twice and wishing you could again, now that's dumb
Probably why your post always remind me of a 12 year old

Last edited:

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

I can't wait until Donald Trump is your president! Then you'll know that you went just a little bit too far. You'll never admit it, but you WILL know it.

It must be nice for people who have nothing better to do with their time that to sit around and be outraged. There are so many things one can do; like - play Candy Crush, nap, annoy people in endless comment sections, watch grass grow, you know, whatev.

:wait:
Wish we had a immature button, think you'd own it
You'd definitely own the hypocrite bottom

Last edited:
Detroit Police Sergeant Under Investigation After Comparing Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance To KKK
DETROIT (WWJ) – A Detroit police sergeant who allegedly criticized Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime show by posting a reference to the Ku Klux Klan is being investigated.

The sergeant, who was unnamed but is reportedly a 17-year veteran of the department, apparently didn’t like the halftime performance — particularly Beyonce’s dancers, who were sporting afros, berets and dressed in an all-black style similar to the Black Panther party. At one point in the performance, the dancers raised their fists to the sky and made a formation on the field in the shape of an X that, according to the sergeant, was attributed to black activist Malcolm X.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/02...aring-beyonces-super-bowl-performance-to-kkk/
[doublepost=1455207250,1455207208][/doublepost]
Biteme, you will never get anywhere attempting to pass me off as stupid. I am far from it. You don't have to agree with me but, honey, I am a lot of things but ignorant is not one of them. I know it's tough, being a dying breed of crotchety old farts that love nothing more than hating minorities and progressives but no one is telling you that you can't hate on with all your heart. Hate on, just sit there and hate it up.
[doublepost=1455207181,1455206693][/doublepost]Aww, why did you change it? Your original post called me stupid.
you sure you're old enough to be on DD?
you lack comprehension, you are very near sighted, its your beliefs and no other, you are a true Libtard, you don't even understand what my issues are, I am pro minorities, I believe they deserve more than how Libtards like you view them
My issue is with politicians and corporations and race baiters that take advantage of minorities and illegals
my issue with Beyonce is she's escalating current events to make money
but you can't see any of that, you are very closed minded, you are exactly what you claim others to be

Last edited:
Back