• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
You're about as object as Michael Fucking Moore!

I'm going to take that as a compliment...people love to hate him because he is right. He takes a distorted point of view and squares it. Thank you very much, that is the nicest thing I have heard all day. As far as everything else you've said...refund my ass. I'm trained to see through bullshit, analysing and de constructing families and finding the dysfunction that exist and dwell there, and i am good at it. You seen Casey Anthony in a blue dress and a green dress having fun and her pretty little girls face and hated her...guess what, you're a fucking sucker for it. Pretty much everyone else on the planet stopped there too so all you are is typical...like all the many others who never looked beyond the blue and green dresses and never looked at the bigger picture.

***Nell --- Every theorist out there would label her a neglectful and abusive mother. Don't hate me for saying that, I never wrote the books I just read them.

Last edited:
This might sound weird, but sometimes, I wish I could befriend Casey - hiding my seething hatred for her - to find out just how dysfunctional her fucked up family really is, AND to learn some inside poop I'm sure she's never before revealed.

Then I'd fucking kill her.

@BostonBurns , I might have to have sex with her just to maintain the facade...I could probably muster the fortitude if it's for a good cause.

@Buffettgirl, and @rod2pop Perhaps if you both understood what a relational genogram is and how it works as a tool to give an overview of a family. Understood that families work as system, and that each member plays a role...such a the fucking ENABLER, the golden child...and the poor scapegoat. or Understood what the term Neurotic Enmeshed meant at all you wouldn't be so mad right now. you would just understand. Don't hate me because I went a little farther in school than you. I have some cute crooked teeth, I do not speak with a forked tongue.

***Hitler...I am actually pro communism, from the root words...commune and community.

Last edited:
@Buffettgirl Nice crap button...you should keep it for yourself. Because if you knew I can do a relational genogram( without writing it down, so fast in my head) Knew that I could sit down in your living room and identify your family system and all your secrets, in less than eight minutes, without appearing to be assessing anything at all...you really would shit. Good thing you're way over there in America and that I don't work for fun at all or for free.

@Buffettgirl if you know it all...why are you so mad. Why are you so mad that I would suggest abuse in the Anthony home. Not one Juror believed she intentionally killed her daughter or that she planned to get rid of her daughter because it impacted on her lifestyle. In fact the jurors were not allowed to consider what they seen in the media at all. Every Juror did see a dysfunctional family. They seen an enabler, liars, the pervert, the golden child (her brother) and her...the scapegoat. Every juror convicted on the evidence presented and the testimony of her family who couldn't tell the truth about anything, even while staring the death of a little girl, their own family member, in the face....You all want to burn Casey Anthony fine...but when you do, make sure you get all of them, that family is rotten.<3<3<3

@Buffettgirl About Nell...Its her job to confront me or its meaningless.

Last edited:
You're arrogant

I'm really not arrogant...Humility is really important to me. You don't have me figured out. I will admit I am tenacious, sometimes when a topic comes up that I am passionate about. I am passionate about Karla and Casey. And other women like them.
[doublepost=1455066662,1455066350][/doublepost]
Nah, her hate for one member is enough to make me want to actually unleash on her... I haven't yet, but I just might. Using a four year old as a pawn in her disgusting war is depraved and I have NO trouble telling her that. :shame:

I don't deserve that, I don't hate anyone here...@rod2pop can tell you himself that I might not like him very much lately AND that it hasn't affected his up votes, or down votes from me. @Nell...would say the same. <3

By the way...how do you like the way she took an entire paragraph to sum up, Sociology?

I wanted to start basic...some kids have to be walked real slow through this shit. Cause can't see through media and public opinion....or really really in deep with denial. I was just assuming you were one of those kids...sorry my bad.
[doublepost=1455067313,1455067265][/doublepost]

Who the fuck is Big Sean....I'm not watching this shit. If you want to talk to me...use your words.

Nice crap button...you should keep it for yourself. Because if you knew I can do a relational genogram( without writing it down, so fast in my head) Knew that I could sit down in your living room and identify your family system and all your secrets, in less than eight minutes, without appearing to be assessing anything at all...you really would shit. Good thing you're way over there in America and that I don't work for fun at all or for free.
1zmczs3.jpg

They seen an enabler, liars, the pervert, the golden child (her brother) and her

Please tell me I'm not the pervert. Lol whatever, at least I'm not the sociopath-which you conveniently left out.

I am passionate about Karla and Casey. And other women like them.

Are you passionate about John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Paul Bernardo and Ted Bundy too? I have a feeling if I was, you would find it very different.
[doublepost=1455071990,1455071930][/doublepost]I'd still let Casey Anthony take pics of us making love though.;)

Last edited:
lithiumgirl said:
I'm really not arrogant...Humility is really important to me.

How many people do you suppose who are truly humble feel the need to quantify it or express how really important humility is to them? I mean other than Uriah Heep.

This might sound weird, but sometimes, I wish I could befriend Casey - hiding my seething hatred for her - to find out just how dysfunctional her fucked up family really is, AND to learn some inside poop I'm sure she's never before revealed.

Then I'd fucking kill her.

@BostonBurns , I might have to have sex with her just to maintain the facade...I could probably muster the fortitude if it's for a good cause.
If you want to know just how fucked up her dysfunctional family is, you don't have befriend Casey. She couldn't tell you anyway, because I'm sure she has no idea how she got to where she is or where things went wrong.

I think that if you just listen to the jail visit with Casey, Cindy, and George, you will see exactly how fucked up and dysfunctional her family is. All you have to do is play it one statement at a time and imagine a normal response to every statement before you listen to the Anthony version of normal. Try it. It will be a real eye-opener.

:headphone::singing::cool:

Shout
Shout
Let it all out... <3​

[doublepost=1455077855,1455077579][/doublepost]@lithiumgirl commented:
About Nell...Its her job to confront me or its meaningless

Sorry. I have to disagree. It's not her "job" to give you the tp she wiped her ass with. If I were her four year old, I'd kick you in the shin for being an asshole. :p

I think that if you just listen to the jail visit with Casey, Cindy, and George, you will see exactly how fucked up and dysfunctional her family is.
This was one of those cases where more police/court/etc documentation was released to the public than in most investigations. I read reams of the stuff (I think I still have them on my PC somewhere). Interviews with every friggin' person, hell, I think they even published her requests from the commissary or something.

I agree, you could learn a lot from the jail house visits. But I think actually seeing her, up close and personal, would reveal some intensely interesting shit.

Then, I would kill her. In the name of all that is DD.

Are you passionate about John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Paul Bernardo and Ted Bundy too? I have a feeling if I was, you would find it very different.;)

I am passionate about serial killers, I am especially passionate about serial killers that target prostitutes and women who commit violent crimes. Why would your interest in serial murder be troubling? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
[doublepost=1455126881,1455126259][/doublepost]
And priests value God's children while raping them.

You really think I am going to let my faith in GOD be shaken by the acts of a few weak men. He is GOD for fuck sakes...and on THe Simpsons the only character drawn with four fingers (respect) Bad people are everywhere. You're speaking like you're pure or virtuous or something...last time I checked the married guy trolling for pussy pics from strangers was neither.

ID has The Casey Anthony story on with Aphrodite Jones, it's called Bella Vita. Just thought you'd like to know. Started at 1pm

Boom. Full circle. Bitch is still mad you weren't trolling for her old lady meat curtains. Rod, how many times do I have to warn you from e-humping the crazy ones? Ask BB, it never ends well. :hilarious:

I know. I've learned my lesson. I am very thankful for your continued friendship.

Still mad...:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: You know that's going to start an entirely new chain of denials. I love you.
[doublepost=1455129326,1455129234][/doublepost]
...a salted caramel frappacino...:nana:
Hmm. You know, that would make an interesting enema.

I mean you were trolling for her crazy vagina too but I guess it was the fact that you were also looking at other vaginas that sent her into Fatal Attraction mode.
I wasn't trolling for vaginas. I was looking for interesting minds with which to converse. But I get the idea.

BTW, thanks for sticking by me during all that, and other, crap. :)

Quote from Aphrodite Jones, "I don't think it's time to move on, for Caylee's sake."

I totally agree.

Back