• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

KillBill20

So I was reading the current issue of Maxim Magazine at work, and for reasons I don't fully understand in one of the articles about the human body they had a list of 5 or 6 famous cannibals. They gave very short descriptions of each of the men, and for some reason... I found three of them that just seem to stick with me. I immediately thought of Dreamin' Demon when I read the article, so I figured I'd share a couple of them with you:

Richard Trenton Chase (May 23, 1950 – December 26, 1980) was an American serial killer who killed six people in the span of a month in California. He earned the nickname The Vampire of Sacramento due to his drinking of his victims' blood and his cannibalism. He did this as part of a delusion that he needed to prevent Nazis from turning his blood into powder via poison they had planted beneath his soap dish.

A self-described victim of abuse at the hands of his mother, Chase exhibited by the age of 10 evidence of the MacDonald triad: bedwetting, pyromania, and zoosadism (allegations which were later called into question). In his adolescence, he was known as an alcoholic and a chronic drug abuser. He suffered from erectile dysfunction due to "psychological problems stemming from repressed anger".

Chase developed hypochondria as he matured. He often complained that his heart would occasionally "stop beating", or that "someone had stolen his pulmonary artery". He would also hold oranges on his head, believing the Vitamin C would be absorbed by his brain via osmosis.

After leaving his mother's house (believing she was attempting to poison him), Chase rented an apartment with friends. Once he moved in, he immediately boarded up his bedroom door and created an "escape hatch" through his closet wall so "no one can sneak up on me". Chase's roommates complained that he was constantly intoxicated on alcohol, marijuana, and LSD. Chase would also walk around the apartment nude, even in front of company. Chase's roommates demanded that he move out. When he refused, the roommates moved out instead.

Once alone in the apartment, Chase began to capture, kill, and disembowel various animals, which he would then devour raw. Chase reasoned that by ingesting the creatures he was preventing his heart from shrinking.

n 1975, Chase was involuntarily committed to a mental institution after being taken to a hospital for blood poisoning, which he contracted after injecting rabbit's blood into his veins. He often shared with the staff fantasies about killing rabbits. He was once found with blood smeared around his mouth; hospital staff discovered he had drunk the blood of birds. Staff began referring to him as "Dracula."

There were arguments as to whether Chase was schizophrenic or suffering from a drug-induced psychosis.

After undergoing a battery of treatments involving psychotropic drugs, Chase was deemed no longer a danger to society, and in 1976, he was released under the recognizance of his divorced parents; various staff members at the institution protested this decision. [1] His mother, deciding that her son did not need to be on the antipsychotic medication that he had been prescribed, weaned him off it and got him his own apartment.

Later investigation has uncovered that in mid-1977, Chase had been stopped by an Native American agent on a reservation in the Lake Tahoe area and arrested. He was wearing a blood soaked shirt and driving a truck containing guns and a bucket of blood. He convinced them that it was a misunderstanding involving an animal he'd hunted. No charges were filed.

In 1979, Chase stood trial on six counts of murder. In order to avoid the death penalty, the defense tried to have him found guilty of second degree murder, which would result in a life sentence. Their case hinged on Chase's history of mental illness and the lack of planning in his crimes, evidence that they were not premeditated.

On May 8, the jury in the highly publicized case found Chase guilty of six counts of first degree murder and Chase was sentenced to die in the gas chamber. They rejected the argument that he was not guilty by reason of insanity. The other inmates (including several gang members), aware of the graphic and bizarre nature of Chase's crimes, feared him, and according to prison officials, they often tried to convince Chase to commit suicide.

Chase granted a series of interviews with Robert Ressler, during which he spoke of his fears of Nazis and UFOs, claiming that although he had killed, it was not his fault; he had been forced to kill to keep himself alive, which he believed any person would do. He asked Ressler to give him access to a radar gun, with which he could apprehend the Nazi UFOs, so that the Nazis could stand trial for the murders. He also handed Ressler a large amount of macaroni and cheese which he had been hoarding in his pants pockets, believing that the prison officials were in league with the Nazis and attempting to kill him with poisoned food.

On December 26, 1980, a guard doing cell checks found Chase lying awkwardly on his bed, not breathing. An autopsy determined that he committed suicide with an overdose of prison doctor-prescribed antidepressants that he had been saving up over the last few weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armin Meiwes (born December 1, 1961) is a German who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim he had found via the Internet. After jointly attempting to eat the detached penis, Meiwes killed his victim, and continued to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his deeds, Meiwes is also known as the "Rotenburg Cannibal" or "Metzgermeister" (The Master Butcher). He has recently stated that he has become a vegetarian while in prison and, as rumors say[4], is now a member of the Green Party[5]. However, he is only a member of the prisoners' group favoring Green party politics[6] This group is a support group for prisoners to discuss and learn. Participation does not include a Green Party membership

Meiwes posted an advertisement on the Internet, looking for a willing victim. The post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[8] Bernd Jürgen Brandes responded to the advertisement. Bernd Jürgen Brandes was known for his interest in mutilation and his activity in the homosexual prostitution scene of his home city.

As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on March 9, 2001 in Meiwes' home, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, so Meiwes used a knife. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw, but could not because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic, but by then it was too burned to be consumed.[3] According to journalists who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to actually eat any of his penis. Meiwes read a Star Trek book for three hours whilst his victim was bleeding to death in the bath. Meiwes apparently gave him large quantities of alcohol and pain killers, 30 sleeping pills and a bottle of schnapps, finally, he kissed him once and killed him in a room that he had built in his house for this purpose, The Slaughter Room. After stabbing Brandes to death in the throat, he hung the body on a meathook and tore hunks of flesh from it; he even tried to grind the bones to use as flour. The whole scene was recorded on the two-hour video tape. Meiwes ate the body over the next 10 months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20kg of the flesh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joachim Kroll (April 17, 1933 - July 1, 1991) was a German serial killer and cannibal. He was known as the Ruhr Cannibal (Ruhrkannibale), and the Duisburg Man-Eater (Duisburger Menschenfresser). He was convicted of eight murders but confessed to a total of 13.

Born the son of a miner in Hindenburg, a town in Upper Silesia (then Germany, now Poland), Kroll was the last among eight children. He was a weak child and used to wet the bed. His education was poor. (Later psychiatrists found he had an IQ of 76.)

After the end of World War II, Kroll's family moved to North Rhine-Westphalia. He began killing in 1955, after his mother died. Around 1960, Kroll went to Duisburg to find work as a toilet attendant for Mannesmann. Afterwards he worked for Thyssen Industries and went to Laar, a district of Duisburg. At that time he resumed killing people.

On July 3, 1976, Kroll was arrested for kidnapping and killing a four-year-old girl named Marion Ketter. As police went from home to home, a neighbor approached a policeman and told him that the waste-pipe in his apartment building had blocked up, and when he had asked his neighbor, Kroll, whether he knew what had been blocking the pipe, Kroll had simply replied; "Guts". Upon this report, the police went up to Kroll's apartment and found the body of the Ketter girl cut up: some parts were in the fridge, a hand was cooking in a pan of boiling water and the intestines were found stuck in the waste-pipe.

I am fascinated by this kind of stuff too.

I had never heard about the first guy, but I heard about the last two. Crimelibrary.com has a whole write up on the last guy. Interesting and horrifying at the same time.

I find the first guy (The Vampire of Sacramento) to be documentary worthy. This guy was fucking nuts. Back when I was in High School I took a psychology class and we did a whole chapter on this kind of mental illness, it's just beyond my comprehension that this guy could possibly believe the bullshit he was talking about.

All in all... he was one fucked up dude.

~Kyle

Since I am the Demon's Literature Lady :p , I thought I'd look for some books on these fellows for our reading pleasure. Here is one regarding Richard Trenton Chase

The Dracula Killer (Paperback)
by Lt. Ray Biondi

Last edited:
Great reading there KillBill. I think that most of us are fascinated with serial killers and such. I'm not sure what the exact reason is for the fascination, but it's there anyway.

One that I've always been fascinated with is Albert Fish. The guy was insane beyond belief and he was just completely brutal. Here is a Wikipedia listing about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Armin Meiwes

From Amazon
"Book Description
The true story of the maneater of Rotenburg--and his willing victim

German native Armin Meiwes killed and ate a man who answered his ad on a cannibal website. Now, Cannibal discloses for the first time the true story of this real-life Hannibal Lecter--and his willing victim. And with details never before divulged to the public, it takes readers step-by-step through the unspeakable crime that fascinated and revolted the world.

Cannibal by Lois Jones

a movie (not a doc.) was made with chase as the model="unspeakable"-1992.

carl panzram, marc dutroux, robert black (!), lawrence bittaker & roy norris.

some sick bastards-imo.

not as famous as some but twisted fucks if you want a sick read.

Great reading there KillBill. I think that most of us are fascinated with serial killers and such. I'm not sure what the exact reason is for the fascination, but it's there anyway.

One that I've always been fascinated with is Albert Fish. The guy was insane beyond belief and he was just completely brutal. Here is a Wikipedia listing about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Thanks for the link! Here is another guy thats always peaked my interest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Has anyone else seen the film Ed Gein starting Kane Hodder (from Friday the 13th fame)? It's actually quite good.

~Kyle

Has anyone else seen the film Ed Gein starting Kane Hodder (from Friday the 13th fame)? It's actually quite good.

~Kyle
I did see a film about Ed Gein. Now, you have piqued my interest and I'll have to check if it was the film you mentioned or not. I went to Amazon and there are several books written about Ed Gein.
http://tinyurl.com/yv29ws

Forgot to also mention Henry Lee Lucas:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Lee_Lucas

The guy claimed to have committed around 3,000 murders. It ended up that only about 30 or so could be verified. Still this guy was creepy as fuck.

He was the basis for the excellent film, Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer. I highly recommend checking that flick out if you've not seen it. You will be forever affected, I promise.

I agree Tainfutcha. What that family did to Sylvia is sick, digusting, and terrible. I could not believe the horrors inflicted on her when I read her story.

I made a thread about a guy named Pedro Alonzo Lopez. You might be interested in him if you haven't heard of him already. He confessed to over 300 murders (which may or may not have been try) and was found guilty of a few of them. He was released in 1998 and was never seen again.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=872

http://crime.about.com/od/serial/p/lobez.htm

The thread you posted on Dreamin' Demon appears to have gone awol?

(Yes, I know the post is five years old. It is worth asking in case somebody knows where it went. It sounds interesting.)

The thread you posted on Dreamin' Demon appears to have gone awol?
I think some threads fell off never to be seen again after an upgrade.
Yes, there was an upgrade long ago that resulted in the tragic loss of years worth of the database. That thread seems to be one of them but it's hard to tell after all these years. It doesn't turn up in searches so must have been one that kamikazed during that unfortunate indecent ;)

This is on here somewhere but I couldn't find it

• Armin Meiwes killed and ate lover Bernd Brandes after the pair met online
  • Brandes posted an advert on cannibal site offering 'the chance to eat me'
  • Meiwes described his first bite of human flesh as 'very strange' in interview
  • Gave graphic insight into the shocking 2001 killing for a new documentary
  • After having sex, chopped off Brandes' penis which the pair ate together
After the pair met they went to Meiwes isolated farmhouse, where they had sex. But, according to Meiwes, Brandes was not satisfied because ‘he wanted to be eaten alive’.

Brandes then swallowed 20 sleeping tablets with half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off his penis ‘with his agreement’, and fried it for them both to eat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

Armin Meiwes became one of the most infamous cannibals in history after killing and consuming 43-year-old computer technician Bernd Brandes in 2001.

The pair met after Brandes posted an advert online entitled ‘Dinner – or your dinner’ and offering ‘the chance to eat me alive’.

Meiwes, 42, from Rotenburg, has given horrific insight into the killing which stunned the country.

I decorated the table with nice candles,’ he said. ‘I took out my best dinner service, and fried and piece of rump steak – a piece from his back – made what I call princess potatoes, and sprouts,’ he said, in an unprecedented interview for new documentary ‘Docs: Interview with a Cannibal’.

‘After I prepared my meal, I ate it.

‘The first bite was, of course, very strange. It was a feeling I can’t really describe. I’d spent over 40 years longing for it, dreaming about it.

‘And now I was getting the feeling that I was actually achieving this perfect inner connection through his flesh. The flesh tastes like pork but stronger.’

Meiwes became the first person in Germany to be charged with murder for sexual satisfaction, or ‘love cannibalism’.

After the pair met they went to Meiwes isolated farmhouse, where they had sex. But, according to Meiwes, Brandes was not satisfied because ‘he wanted to be eaten alive’.

Brandes then swallowed 20 sleeping tablets with half a bottle of schnapps before Meiwes cut off his penis ‘with his agreement’, and fried it for them both to eat.

Meiwes later ran a bath for Brandes, and read a Star Trek novel while checking on him every 15 minutes.

He eventually killed Brandes in the early hours of the morning, by stabbing him in the neck and then chopping him into pieces.

He put parts of him in the freezer, and buried his head in his garden.

Meiwes filmed much of the gruesome killing, and 19 minutes of the four-hour video were later shown during his trial.

But according to the documentary the video is ‘too disturbing to show’.

Meiwes – who has become known as Der Metzgermeister, or the Master Butcher – blames his father for his behaviour, after he abandoned his family when Meiwes was just five years old.

He was left as the only ‘man of the house’ when both of his older brothers also left.

It was only after the death of his mother that Meiwes stumbled across the world of cannibalism online, where he discovered chatrooms of people offering themselves to be eaten.

Meiwes was arrested in December 2002, after police were tipped off by a young Austrian student that Meiwes had killed and eaten someone.

Police visited his isolated farmhouse, and discovered meat that Meiwes claimed was wild pig in a freezer, which had a false bottom.

At his trial, several men who harboured fantasies of eating human flesh testified that there was a large network of like-minded individuals who connected through cyberspace in a bid to satisfy their fantasies.

Meiwes’ obsession with eating someone began as a teenager, he said during his trial.

But after killing Brandes he admitted that he ‘had my big kick and I don’t need to do it again’.

He said his victim ‘came to me of his own free will to end his life. For him, it was a nice death’.

He was convicted of manslaughter on January 30 2004, and jailed for eight years. During his time in prison, Meiwes is reported to have become a vegetarian.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

But this is his first interview about it I believe

.He was convicted of manslaughter on January 30 2004, and jailed for eight years. During his time in prison, Meiwes is reported to have become a vegetarian.

Morbid mentioned in the Admin/Site threads that in the forums, he doesn't really have a guideline on how old the news stories can be. I couldn't find it either @biteme . No more german sausages/peterwurst for that guy, lol.
[doublepost=1455147373,1455147209][/doublepost]
this happened forever ago. it's partially the reason i learned german

So, your first sentence was, "Please don't pan fry my weiner?" :joyful:

Back