• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
A 32-year-old Edgerton , Kan., man was charged Monday with second-degree murder in the killing Saturday of another man at a bar in Edgerton.

The Johnson County Sheriff’s Department identified the victim as Tyler Matthew Knudsen of Edgerton. Officials think Knudsen was in his early 20s.

Deputies were called to the Boxcar Bar & Grill, 100 E. Second St., about 9:45 p.m. According to court records, Cooper was swinging a pool cue at a third person’s head when Knudsen was killed.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article50942225.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article50942225.html#storylink=cpy

Cooper swung the cue at another man and missed, accidentally striking and killing Knudsen. He accidentally hit the man once, saying that he "beat Tyler Knudsen to death with a pool cue," is both misleading and in poor taste. This is a terrible tragedy for all parties involved, there is nothing funny about calling the victim "collateral damage." Two men's lives are ruined, have some decency.

Cooper swung the cue at another man and missed, accidentally striking and killing Knudsen. He accidentally hit the man once, saying that he "beat Tyler Knudsen to death with a pool cue," is both misleading and in poor taste. This is a terrible tragedy for all parties involved, there is nothing funny about calling the victim "collateral damage." Two men's lives are ruined, have some decency.

Um No. The fact that Tyler Knudsen lost his life, because he was near someone who couldn't handle their anger while drinking, IS a terrible tragedy.

Gregory Cooper did in fact beat him to death, regardless of how you look at it. He swung the pool cue. He hit someone (even if only once) in the head, resulting in his death. He made a choice to swing it. Even though his aim sucks, and it was unintentional to the person he hit, it is not a tragedy for him.

That was his choice, to behave in that manner. Therefore, it is incorrect to call his angry, selfish, drunken actions a tragedy. Fuck that... It may be a tragedy that he can't handle his liquor, or that his aim sucks. While he may have thrown away his own life, he selfishly took/ stole/ robbed, someone else of theirs. There is NO comparison in the tragedy there. Sorry.

Oh, he meant to hit someone else. Well. All is forgiven and everyone should totally apologize for what they said here.
Pfft. GTFO

saying that he "beat Tyler Knudsen to death with a pool cue," is both misleading and in poor taste.

FYI the word "beat" does not necessarily have to imply multiple blows.

Question one: Did fucknut hit the victim?
Answer: Yes
Question two: Did said victim die?
Answer: Yes

Hence: Fucknut beat the victim to death.

He looks like a hot-headed little bitch, all right. Yet another fucking Neanderthal with a rampaging ego. Here's hoping he spends enough time in jail getting his ass kicked to start thinking about the importance of being courteous and polite.

Fucking dill-hole.

Clearly he hadn't changed his man tampon in a while and was suffering from toxic bitch syndrome. We should send him a box of jumbo ones in jail so he doesn't have an accident on his cellmates.
What a douche!

What a bunch of hypocritical a$$holes you all are! None of you knew him personally. The idiot David Given was the man who started the bar fight all because Cooper was horse playing and flipped the bill of his hat. Its retarded as hell and at best a case for possible involuntary manslaughter. But to be honest he was utilizing a Kansas law called "Stand your ground." It was self defense that took a shit turn. It was an accident and I hope that you all answer for your judgement one day.
[doublepost=1461132961,1461132825][/doublepost]
He looks like a hot-headed little bitch, all right. Yet another fucking Neanderthal with a rampaging ego. Here's hoping he spends enough time in jail getting his ass kicked to start thinking about the importance of being courteous and polite.

Fucking dill-hole.
You look like a fucking dill hole! He's actually doing quite well where he is and you are a complete NEANDRATHAL for commenting such retarded crap about something you know nothing about.

Clearly he hadn't changed his man tampon in a while and was suffering from toxic bitch syndrome. We should send him a box of jumbo ones in jail so he doesn't have an accident on his cellmates.
What a douche!
You sound like a complete douche yourself
[doublepost=1461133123,1461133042][/doublepost]
We already had a defender in this thread. You're too late and nobody cares.
well no one cares what you have to say either. And obviously I'm still going to comment bc I just read this crap

He's actually an amazing man. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And you are a complete idiot for making a post/thread about something you have no knowledge of the facts in.

He's actually an amazing man. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. And you are a complete idiot for making a post/thread about something you have no knowledge of the facts in.

I make threads. It's kinda my job. I get them from reputable news sites and repost them here. I cannot control the comments. But thanks for calling me a complete idiot for, you know, reporting the news.

Cooper was horse playing and flipped the bill of his hat.
So cooper was flicking the bill of another mans hat and when that wasn't amusing enough, He decided to hit the guy with a pool cue and missed hitting the wrong man and killing him?

But to be honest he was utilizing a Kansas law called "Stand your ground."
Over hat flicking.
:hilarious:

was horse playing
Lets leave horses out of this.

Apparently the other guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time as well?
Yea. Maybe this "thread" should be updated with facts. Oh wait... You don't have facts bc you weren't there. Maybe you should tread lightly on something so delicate.

Look dude, I get the whole "stand your ground thing" hell I almost fought a bouncer over telling me to put my shoes back on. But come on. Almost key word

I'll even go this far to tell you I know two guys that fought with pool cues. But sorry neither died. Why? Cause they weren't trying to kill each other.
[doublepost=1461134265,1461134219][/doublepost]@Nell when have you known me to "tread lightly"

http://fox4kc.com/2015/12/21/family...edgerton-bar-fight-was-an-innocent-bystander/
Tyler Knudsen was killed by Gregory Cooper.

Family and friends of Knudsen told FOX 4 he was not involved in the fight, rather he was an innocent bystander just waiting to play a round of pool. That's when Cooper allegedly swung a pool cue at another man's head, but instead struck Knudsen, killing him.

Knudsen leaves behind his wife of more than four years, Jamie, and a lot of other friends and family who cared for him.

“He was just a guy really getting his life going,” said Rob Lyons, Jamie’s uncle, “and him and Jamie were ready to start a family, and tragically, this ended all too soon.”

He continued, “Our prayers really go out to [Jamie] and that she'll be comforted in this time. As we celebrate Christmas, we understand what Christmas is about, and who we celebrate at Christmas time, and that [God] can comfort her.”

Family members described Knudsen as a loving husband and a real outdoorsman who loved hunting, fishing and camping.

“Family was the most important thing in life to Tyler," his obituary says. "He had a big heart and would do anything for anyone. He never knew a stranger and wanted to make everyone laugh and smile. He will be dearly missed.”

I thought I would give the dead guy a little love here.

Last edited:
So cooper was flicking the bill of another mans hat and when that wasn't amusing enough, He decided to hit the guy with a pool cue and missed hitting the wrong man and killing him?

Over hat flicking.

You are definitely a part of the morons with this crap. He was play

Over hat flicking.

Another idiot. Awesome. Very nice of you to join us. Please read the entire thing not bits and pieces to fit your response. The other guy, David Given, challenged Cooper to a fight. He instigated and Cooper was defending himself. You should Google -Gregory Cooper trial kansas- there's plenty of updated info.

You are definitely a part of the morons with this crap. He was play

Another idiot. Awesome. Very nice of you to join us. Please read the entire thing not bits and pieces to fit your response. The other guy, David Given, challenged Cooper to a fight. He instigated and Cooper was defending himself. You should Google -Gregory Cooper trial kansas- there's plenty of updated info.

He killed an innocent man while "defending" himself. Maybe Cooper should have walked the fuck away like a goddamn grownup.

Ha. Either way you should swing a GD pool cue at a guy hard enough to kill anyone. No excuse. Who cares what the other guy did to didn't do. How bout just not even swing it to begin with? Problem solved before it started

Back