• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
I will take this all into consideration next time I fly :D
Taking my shirt off and urinating on people is frowned upon :shrug: :crack: :nana:

I will take this all into consideration next time I fly :D
Taking my shirt off and urinating on people is frowned upon :shrug: :crack: :nana:

Lol you might have more luck pulling it off. Sounds like something Rod would enjoy.

Well, I, er...I was gonna comment on Brenni's post, but damn, Jake nailed it before I got here. :D

And who in the hell could frown upon a shirtless Brenni?

The police perhaps? :hilarious:

Not here. @rod2pop nailed it with ours. Firemen, too. Dated one who said when he shows up at an accident, if she's good-looking and she so much as breaks a nail, that shirts coming off, Lol. Yes, I still talk to him. AND his wife. :D

Last edited:
Are you rich @rod2pop ? Please tell me I'm rich in the future. Big house? Couple of ex wives maybe? C'mon buddy! Tell me how life's been treating me.

Edit: NO DON'T TELL ME! I want my misery to be like a box of chocolates.

Last edited:
Are you rich @rod2pop ? Please tell me I'm rich in the future. Big house? Couple of ex wives maybe? C'mon buddy! Tell me how life's treated me.

Edit: NO DON'T TELL ME! I want my misery to be like a box of chocolates.
Well, yeah, there are two ex-wives in the picture...right now you're in the process of buying a bigger (4000+ sq ft) house...you're not rich but comfortable...but damn, you've had barely any sex for four years.

So, when you meet a woman named Samantha, and she gives you great sex every friggin' day for three years' of courtship, don't propose - it ruins everything. Instead, go fuck a girl named Becky, she's ten years younger, bi, and can deep throat with the best of them. She's not a good housekeeper, and a little impolite, but damn, she really likes having you around and snuggling.

Well, yeah, there are two ex-wives in the picture...right now you're in the process of buying a bigger (4000+ sq ft) house...you're not rich but comfortable...but damn, you've had barely any sex for four years.

So, when you meet a woman named Samantha, and she gives you great sex every friggin' day for three years' of courtship, don't propose - it ruins everything. Instead, go fuck a girl named Becky, she's ten years younger, bi, and can deep throat with the best of them. She's not a good housekeeper, and a little impolite, but damn, she really likes having you around and snuggling.

I SAID DON'T TELL ME! Lol glad you did though. I was more concerned that I had moved back into my Mom's basement and spent my nights watching HBO. Thought that might just break me.

This is totally doable. Pun fully intended. Oh and I'll take Becky's number now too while we are here. You know, just in case some kind of butterfly effect happens or something and everything winds up fucking up for me. At least I'll have her number. Not that I would use it now of course. One would assume it would be out of service in my parallel universe. Fuck it, maybe her mother passed it down to her. Send it.

Oh and yeah, I have to propose to Samantha to get to Becky by the way. It's how this works. That's partly why I didn't want to know too. I'm on a need to know basis now.

Last edited:
Back