• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Things have certainly gone silent on both sides since the announcement that the parents have moved to the top of the list as suspects in the disappearance of little DeOrr and Dad seeking an attorney. Am I remembering LE saying they were waiting for a piece of evidence to come back from the lab? I can't remember where I read that but that is what I seem to be remembering. Another thing is if I had been pointed to as the top suspects I think I would have come out and made a strong statement of my innocence if that was exactly what I knew myself to be, innocent. Once again we are left with silence from the parents. Frankly the only time they have appeared in front of the public since the two gave the initial interview with media is when they were with friendlies. One is left to wonder how many of those friendlies are left after LE and Investigators went public and released their findings. The parents have solicited funds to help find DeOrr but we have seen little of what exactly those funds have been used for, certainly not for investigators as it turns out. I have read that the, "Have you seen me?" and other flyers were donated as I suspect many other items have been for these fundraising events that have been held in that baby's name. The generosity of people who opened their hearts, their wallets and have given of their time in hopes of finding "little man" has been enormous. Sadly, I believe the parents know exactly when they last saw DeOrr and that he was beyond any and all help when they disposed of him. That is the reason I get so disturbed when thinking about the money that has been raised for a "Missing" DeOrr and then the parents saying that they had been told by LE not to offer a reward for information leading to the recovery of their child. Needless to say Sherriff Lynn Bowerman called bullshit on that feeble excuse of why they hadn't offered a reward.

Last edited:
I suspect something happened early in the morning (but after 8) and the parents tried to "resolve" the situation themselves and waited several hours before calling police. Hopefully one or both of them had their cell phones on them, and the pings will lead to evidence. They both have been up there since then, so I wouldn't be surprised if they moved his body.

The conflicting stories about the dogs is annoying. Did they hit on something or not? A cadaver dog isn't going to hit on sterile, cremated remains.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/2bdcd8daafeb4d338d92f21a6ca53eb3

Where are you little man?
[doublepost=1454860399,1454858754][/doublepost]~@Angiebla~ Thought this might throw some light on cadaver dogs and cremains.

Whatever the chemical signature is, it’s present through the whole process, from fresh corpses in the first few hours after death to skeletons several years old. It’s also present in several types of tissue, including blood, bone, and fat. Properly trained HRD dogs can identify the scent not just in whole bodies, but in blood spatter, bone, and even cremated remains.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...gs-are-best-finding-corpses-180955210/?no-ist

when I watched the interview with the parents Think its on the front page of this thread, the mom wasnt saying much but I swear she was looking at her husband like from the way I saw it, I cant believe what a good straight face liar you are. And the blanket they probably have read or heard about missing children they knew what to do, prob kept the blanket on purpose as some sick memento. Morons who would let a two year old decide to stay or what the fuck ever they are lying!!!!!!!

Morons who would let a two year old decide to stay or what the fuck ever they are lying!!!!!!!

... and then they turned their backs on this two year old and went on their merry way after which little DeOrr disappears into thin air leaving not a trace behind him.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/2bdcd8daafeb4d338d92f21a6ca53eb3

Where are you little man?
[doublepost=1454860399,1454858754][/doublepost]~@Angiebla~ Thought this might throw some light on cadaver dogs and cremains.

Whatever the chemical signature is, it’s present through the whole process, from fresh corpses in the first few hours after death to skeletons several years old. It’s also present in several types of tissue, including blood, bone, and fat. Properly trained HRD dogs can identify the scent not just in whole bodies, but in blood spatter, bone, and even cremated remains.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...gs-are-best-finding-corpses-180955210/?no-ist

Thank you for clearing that up for me Victoria.

I've heard all kinds of things regarding the dogs in this case. I heard they hit on something, so other dogs were brought in and they hit on something too, that there were only hits near the reservoir, and that there were no hits at all. Who knows what the truth is.

~ @reneelvsbrian ~ I don't think there is any mystery here in the DeOrr Kunz case even as the parents would have us believe he evaporated into thin air. The second video did show how wide open and vast the campground they were at is however. It has always disturbed me that the father kept saying it was a small, closed in area. Thanks for the vid.

~<3 Where are you Little Man? <3~

Last edited:
I can explain some of them

1. wild animals
2. willful disappearances
3. foul play by unkown people
4. aliens.

This is me hoping that these parents didn't kill their child...as awful as they are, It doesn't mean they murdered him. I do think that neglect played a role in that someone else seen this child vulnerable and alone and acted on their bad intentions.

They've lied about everything from the beginning. They said he was abducted but refused to go on national media and did nothing to try and find him. They've just been obsessed with social media for the whistle time trying to silence anyone who expressed any doubts about their story. Complete strangers arranged and paid for the billboards and the PI, and the family refused to even contribute anything towards them! They actually said they didn't see why they should when strangers were so willing to donate.

They've lied about everything from the beginning. They said he was abducted but refused to go on national media and did nothing to try and find him. They've just been obsessed with social media for the whistle time trying to silence anyone who expressed any doubts about their story. Complete strangers arranged and paid for the billboards and the PI, and the family refused to even contribute anything towards them! They actually said they didn't see why they should when strangers were so willing to donate.

What do you make of the parents refusal to leave the campsite? I know they weren't supposed to be searching (I think) so why stay there? I don't know what to think of that.

What do you make of the parents refusal to leave the campsite? I know they weren't supposed to be searching (I think) so why stay there? I don't know what to think of that.

I get this, It was the last place their child was seen...I would have a hard time leaving too. Our dog was lost (not a child, I know) I never wanted to leave the last spot I seen him...Nope I didn't. Even stepping into the threshold our home with out him felt...weird, wrong. I imagine those feeling would be X's 1000000000000 if it were your child, so this is me thinking that its not that strange at all.

I know you didn't ask me, but my guess is to maintain some element of perceived control.

I get this, It was the last place their child was seen...I would have a hard time leaving too. Our dog was lost (not a child, I know) I never wanted to leave the last spot I seen him...Nope I didn't. Even stepping into the threshold our home with out him felt...weird, wrong. I imagine those feeling would be X's 1000000000000 if it were your child, so this is me thinking that its not that strange at all.

Well that would be a normal response for anyone, I would do the same thing.

The thing is, if these parents REALLY wanted their child to be found, they wouldn't lie about the details of the day their child supposedly went missing. They would tell the honest and complete truth-no matter how incriminating the information was.

Well that would be a normal response for anyone, I would do the same thing.
They would tell the honest and complete truth-no matter how incriminating the information was.

Of course you would...I didn't want to leave the woods where I last seen my dog...I would chain my ankle to the flag pole..before I left a camp site after it was determined that my kid was missing from there.

You cannot answer a question correctly if you don't know what the answers are. No matter how many times you're asked, no matter who is asking them. And all of the answers are open to police interpretation. No answer, can be construed as the wrong answer. So they left him to walk on his own..that is neglect...not murder.
[doublepost=1454969260,1454968254][/doublepost]
I'm curious as to the logic behind such a statement. Do you believe that only serial killers and arsonists return to (or remain at) the scene of a crime?

Well that is usually how it happens...lots of idiots usually serial killers and arsonist like to return to the scene of a crime. How can you not know this ????

They didn't want to leave the camp-site...That makes sense, what parent would? (so what)

The father made a statement --- no one gets left behind. They might have left him to walk back on his own (stupid and lazy) But that is not murder and this parent meant what he said, he did not want to leave the park with out his kid who is missing. I felt the same way when my dog was missing...did not want to leave him behind. Did not want to go home with out him...struggled with the fact I was leaving the place he last was seen...and he is a dog for fuck sakes.

*** if my kid was missing and I never took him...and the police zero'd in on me as a suspect...I would have a strained relationship with the police too...I would stop being open to countless interrogations, which I knew were in vain.

Last edited:
lithiumgirl said:
The father made a statement --- no one gets left behind.

If you access the older thread on the search you would find that it was Jessica Mitchell's Ex, father of DeOrr's older brother and sister, that put that phrase up on his facebook page very early on. He was also up there searching for DeOrr almost immediately and had a plea on facebook asking for people to come to the location to help in the search for his children's little brother.

Last edited:
lithiumgirl said:
The father made a statement --- no one gets left behind.

If you access the older thread on the search you would find that it was Jessica Mitchell's Ex, father of DeOrr's older brother and sister, that put that phrase up on his facebook page very early on. He was also up there searching for DeOrr almost immediately and had a plea on facebook asking for people to come to the location to help in the search for his children's little brother.

Thanks for clarifying all that. I don't think these parents are going to crack. I think parents break down when they get caught because the tactics investigators use do work...suspects plead guilty. Susan smith cracked almost immediately...or after two weeks which is pretty much the same thing. My thought is that Casey Anthony is the exception because she had help from George to cover up whatever happened that day. Or otherwise if a step parents commits the crime...the koran boy is an example...so is haleigh Cummings. Jon Bonet Ramsey...pretty little creature. Her parents maintained their innocence for years. And were finally cleared. And we fucking crucified them in the press and everywhere. We wanted to believe they did it so bad, because out for blood and they were rich. Most of us, yes we did. I just don't think these two lazy shit bags are smart enough, or mentally and emotionally strong enough to out smart not one FBI man...but several. If one of them hasn't screamed, he or she made me do it, Or I tried to stop him or her...but couldn't, by now then they aren't going to because there is nothing to tell. You have to consider that neither one of them is trying to throw the other under the bus in order to save themselves.

~ @lithiumgirl ~ Really? Sorry but it's hard to believe that you appear to be so comfortable in stating, "My thought is that Casey Anthony is the exception because she had help from George to cover up whatever happened that day." And you know this how? Please point me to the evidence that allowed your thoughts to affirm that as if it were fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm just curious what led you to yours.

They didn't outsmart the FBI lithiumgirl. You also have no idea if one of the parents turned on the other.

I agree with Victoria. I really don't think George Anthony was involved in Caylee's death.

Interesting. I occasionally go on Facebook to read on the Deorr Kunz Jr's Voices. This is the exchange I found when I meandered on over there earlier tonight.

Denise Hillyard Too many things in this case resemble Lonzie Barton's case. The parents' backgrounds may not be as bad as the parties in Lonzie's case, but there are hints. Like the father saying that having DeOrr "grew him up, made him a man." What kind of person was he before, that he needed to be "grown up and made into a man?"
"}' data-testid="ufi_comment_like_link">Like · Reply · 6 · February 8 at 5:29pm

DeOrr Kunz Denise Hillyard it means I was 22 years old I was kid just lived life wasted my money stuff like that then I had my son and I knew I had to get my priority's right and be a good example for him. Don't judge me if you don't know and read what you see on fb because I can tell you its all horse shit my son is my world best thing I've ever done with my life is be a dad
"}' data-testid="ufi_comment_like_link">Like · Reply · 38 · February 8 at 6:00pm

@Victoria , do the parents comment to most of the opinion's on that page or at least answer questions? I may have to meander on over there to that page too and have me a read if that's so...still many questions, I'm just not sure if I'd know where to start...lol. TIA

Interesting. I occasionally go on Facebook to read on the Deorr Kunz Jr's Voices. This is the exchange I found when I meandered on over there earlier tonight.

Denise Hillyard Too many things in this case resemble Lonzie Barton's case. The parents' backgrounds may not be as bad as the parties in Lonzie's case, but there are hints. Like the father saying that having DeOrr "grew him up, made him a man." What kind of person was he before, that he needed to be "grown up and made into a man?"
"}' data-testid="ufi_comment_like_link">Like · Reply · 6 · February 8 at 5:29pm

DeOrr Kunz Denise Hillyard it means I was 22 years old I was kid just lived life wasted my money stuff like that then I had my son and I knew I had to get my priority's right and be a good example for him. Don't judge me if you don't know and read what you see on fb because I can tell you its all horse shit my son is my world best thing I've ever done with my life is be a dad
"}' data-testid="ufi_comment_like_link">Like · Reply · 38 · February 8 at 6:00pm

WHY are these people so obsessed with social media and the way this case is portrayed on it? Social media is a virtual world, where virtually nothing gets solved and maintaining the right "look" on Facebook is not going to help get your child back. And if you commited a crime, all your legions of "friends" won't keep you from going to prison.

~ @lithiumgirl ~ Really? Sorry but it's hard to believe that you appear to be so comfortable in stating, "My thought is that Casey Anthony is the exception because she had help from George to cover up whatever happened that day." And you know this how? Please point me to the evidence that allowed your thoughts to affirm that as if it were fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm just curious what led you to yours.

Conjecture....she had an excellent lawyer. George was implicated during trail as being some kind of accessories to this crime. What do you think she got a not guilty verdict because she looked great in that blue dress.
[doublepost=1455122824,1455122460][/doublepost]
You also have no idea if one of the parents turned on the other.

Well we do...because, no charges, no witness statements. Nancy Grace is not screaming...Father or Mother (whichever) has come forward...across your TV every night.

My first thought after seeing the comment from Deorr Sr. was surprise as he has hired an attorney and surely the attorney would have advised him to refrain from posting on social media sites.

Deorr and Jessica must be feeling the strain and scrutiny, to borrow from George Anthony, living life under a microscope. Their behavior and actions or lack of certain actions are at the very least questionable. The release of the polygraph results are very troubling as the answers they gave on what happened to their son and do they know where their son is was determined to be "less then truthful". I thought the Sherriff putting out his statement in part saying the public needed to know where the investigation stood when considering donations raised in their sons name was also very telling. What exactly have they been using those funds contributed by people with generous and hopeful hearts for?

~ <3 Where are you little man? <3 ~

[doublepost=1455227280,1455125496][/doublepost]Victoria said:

lithiumgirl said:
Conjecture....she had an excellent lawyer. George was implicated during trail as being some kind of accessories to this crime. What do you think she got a not guilty verdict because she looked great in that blue dress.

~ @lithiumgirl ~ First, thanks for your response even though I found nothing in it with the exception of the color of Casey Anthony's dress I could agree with. Even at that I was left to make the assumption that the blue dress you reference is the blue dress Casey wore on the night of the hot body event at Fushion.
~You get a bit bumpy here, "What do you think she got a not guilty verdict because she looked great in that blue dress." Was this meant to be a question or are you making a statement? Either way :shrug: I don't give a flying fuck about the color of Casey's dress that she wore on the night she went to a hot body event at Fushion and if she looked great in it or not has absolutely no relevance for me. You see my thoughts are entirely with another tiny hot body. This one in several garbage bags to serve as crude shroud, packed into a plain laundry tote and shoved into the trunk of her mothers car in the sweltering Florida heat. I don't even want to try and imagine the condition Caylee was in then but I guarantee you that innocent baby girl wasn't looking too 'great.'
~ So, you were fine with Anthony's 'excellent' lawyer were you? Talk about talent for conjecture, a winner hands down for you over evidence even though conjecture has no place in the courtroom when deciding guilt or innocence. You have George Anthony implicated during trial for wearing some kind of accessories to this crime? ...giggle ...giggle ...giggle Oh wait, I see now I am in error in reading what you have George implicated for during trial, and I'm guessing you meant to say accessory. Either way :shrug:,those implications mean jack.

Apologies to all for the very long post. Cookies and milk for everyone on me. :shame:

Last edited:
The release of the polygraph results are very troubling as the answers they gave on what happened to their son and do they know where their son is was determined to be "less then truthful".

I would not pass a lie detector test if my child was truly missing. I don't think my responses would be reliable...Did you take your child...No! But someone did...twitch. Did you blah blah blah? Mom gets up and pins test administrator to the floor...." Go find him (shrieks) Go find him NNNNNOOOWWWWWW" I would shove that man right out of his fucking office door. GO!

***And they would call me combative or uncooperative and use it against me.

Gary Ridgeway GRK passed his TEST because no emotion. No feelings ---PSYCHOPATH!
He passed that test and went on to murder twenty or so more women.

A parent of a missing child would have TOO mUCH Emotion. And confusion...they know part of the answer...they last saw him here...but then missing. That confusion would provoke an unreliable conclusion.

Last edited:
@lithiumgirl, I think investigators have used the polygraph here as a tool. The parents have their story, LE ask the parents to take a polygraph, LE call parents back in and tell them that the results show deception, parents adjust their story. Their storyline has been fluid from the time they made the 911 calls and continues to be so today after many adjustments.

@lithiumgirl, I think investigators have used the polygraph here as a tool. LE call parents back in and tell them that the results show deception,

Lie defectors test are fallible....GREEN RIVER KILLER, killed more that 50 women...He PASSED his lie detector test. And went on to kill more women...a lot more. I have no faith in the test.
He was finally apprehended through a DNA match, from DNA collected at the time he was given the Lie detector test. Cases are tried all the time with out bodies based on circumstantial evidence...at this point L.E. isn't overly confident about the circumstances, or they would have laid a charge.

Last edited:
Back