• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Florida man has been arrested for bigamy after it was revealed he has been married to three women at the same time.

Police uncovered that Steven Rembert, 43, had been married three times in Orange County over the past 15 years.

There is no official record of Mr Rembert legally divorcing any of his wives.

Mr Rembert married Evondria Marshay Bryan-Rembert, his first wife, in March 2006.

He went on to marry his second wife, Frances, in 2011, according to official records.

The shocking revelations of Mr Rembert's bigamy only emerged after his second wife, Frances Rembert alerted the police.

A friend of Ms Rembert had shown her that Takesha Stephens had changed her name on Facebook to 'Mrs Rembert'.

She was left staggered by her husband's recent wedding, having split up with him in April after she was sick in hospital.

She told police that her decision was motivated by the fact that when she returned home from her time in hospital, her husband wasn't as friendly to her.

[...]

Ms Stephens was well known to Frances, and had even lived with them for several years. Frances Rembert described her as being like 'their daughter.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...married-THREE-women-second-wife-Facebook.html

Gross. I could picture my ex doing some shit like this. Especially because his current wife lives out of country.

I think its all kinds of fucked up that family friend was so quick to marry this loser knowing his wife had been sick and they hadn't even been separated that damn long.
Trifling bitch ain't got no loyalty but to the dick apparently. Someone get this hoe some self esteem stat coz she clearly has none.

My first wife was married to somebody else when she married me. I didn't find out til I was going through some old papers after we were estranged, and found the newspaper clipping showing their divorce. That sure made some things easy for me. Our marriage was annulled so I didn't have to go through divorce crap. Of course, I later found out she was dead, so not a whole lot mattered.

Damn, that part of my life sure was fucked up.

Damn, how does that even happen when all 3 marriages were in the same county? Seems like they'd do a quick check at least locally or at a state level.

Back