• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
  • Torey Branch and an accomplice allegedly attacked Mia Jones in the hallway of her building on March 28, 2014
  • Police told jurors that Branch googled phrases like 'Can being hit in the stomach cause a miscarriage?' before the alleged assault
  • Jones was pummeled so badly that she had to have an emergency cesarean to remove the dead child's remains

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-badly-baby-s-remains-removed-cesarean.html

Police this week told jurors that Branch googled phrases like 'Can being hit in the stomach cause a miscarriage?' and 'What happens if a pregnant woman gets hit in the stomach?' two months before the alleged assault.

Police this week said that Branch deleted texts that he wrote to Jones in the days leading up to the attack and even the morning of.

'I wanna f**k,' he reportedly texted her in the hours before the attack, according to the New York Post.

'Can being hit in the stomach cause a miscarriage?' he supposedly typed in his web browser two weeks before Jones was pummeled so badly that she had to have an emergency cesarean to remove the dead child's remains.

Jones was on her way home from a doctor's appointment when police say Branch and another masked man beat her.

Jones previously testified that Branch tried to convince her to have an abortion and even made appointments for her to do so and offered her money. She refused. The baby would have been named Kennedy.

l3zKlPD.jpg
QPEdgxP.jpg

He doesn't want children then he can get snipped or don't fuck easy as that. Hope the bastard gets a long jail term.

There's obvious no excuse for what he did, and of course HE should have taken some precaution to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but I've never understood why women want to have some random dude's baby, it's not a fucking t-shirt.

Ballsy costume choice for the court appearance. Can't honestly say i wouldn't be swayed by it... to find him guilty due to bias against douchebags.

And who needs a googlesearch physiology lesson to know that trauma like that can cause a miscarriage? Fucking idiot.

'I wanna f**k,' he reportedly texted her in the hours before the attack

C'mon woman, you're pregnant and the dude is still showing sexual desire in you? Shoulda known something was up right then.

Nobody in this story sounds all that bright.

but I've never understood why women want to have some random dude's baby, it's not a fucking t-shirt.

People are fucking nutty idiots when it comes to abortion.

He standing up there looking like the Right Reverend Branch. I hope he goes away forever, plus some for manipulation for wearing that outfit.

if you don't want children insist on blow jobs and that she swallows..make the bitch eat the children, Then you don't have to murder them after the fact. Or just use a condom or get a vasectomy asshole. Or just plain don't fuck crazy chicks who insist on having your baby even though your hate their fucking guts...no excuse for this shit girls and boys.

C'mon woman, you're pregnant and the dude is still showing sexual desire in you? Shoulda known something was up right then.
Nobody in this story sounds all that bright.

Lol you're so funny sometimes!

if you don't want children insist on blow jobs and that she swallows..make the bitch eat the children, Then you don't have to murder them after the fact.

I love it when you talk dirty to me.

This dudes an idiot. I think I could beat him up. Maybe. After seeing those photos I'd have to try though. I think I could kick his ass. I'd come in with the low kick to drop his hands and punch him right in the mouth maybe. You never know. I'd like to try now that I have put this much thought into it though. May you burn in hell you woman beating bastard you. We'll sort it out there.

There's obvious no excuse for what he did, and of course HE should have taken some precaution to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, but I've never understood why women want to have some random dude's baby, it's not a fucking t-shirt.
So, @Buffettgirl ,you disagree and think having a baby with some random dude who doesn't give a fuck about you or any kid that may be created is a good thing?

but I've never understood why women want to have some random dude's baby, it's not a fucking t-shirt.

Maybe he wasn't a random dude at the time, maybe he was - either way, her choice to continue the pregnancy shouldn't be contingent on the father's position. Plenty of women (cough, cough) raise kids all by themselves and do a damn fine job of it too.

Maybe he wasn't a random dude at the time, maybe he was - either way, her choice to continue the pregnancy shouldn't be contingent on the father's position. Plenty of women (cough, cough) raise kids all by themselves and do a damn fine job of it too.
I don't dispute that many women do a fine job, but unfortunately many of them don't

http://www.childtrends.org/?indicators=births-to-unmarried-women

hildren born to unmarried mothers are more likely to grow up in a single-parent household, experience instable living arrangements, live in poverty, and have socio-emotional problems.[1],[2],[3],[4] As these children reach adolescence, they are more likely to have low educational attainment, engage in sex at a younger age, and have a birth outside of marriage.[5] ,[6] ,[7] ,[8] As young adults, children born outside of marriage are more likely to be idle (neither in school nor employed), have lower occupational status and income, and have more troubled marriages and more divorces than those born to married parents.[9] - See more at: http://www.childtrends.org/?indicators=births-to-unmarried-women#sthash.ezhjhwAc.dpuf
omen who give birth outside of marriage tend to be more disadvantaged than their married counterparts, both before and after the birth. Unmarried mothers generally have lower incomes, lower education levels, and are more likely to be dependent on welfare assistance compared with married mothers.[10],[11],[12],[13] Women who have a nonmarital birth also tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children.[14],[15] - See more at: http://www.childtrends.org/?indicators=births-to-unmarried-women#sthash.ezhjhwAc.dpuf

@BostonBurns :yawn::rolleyes:

Being poor is the issue here, not being a single mom. And are they serious with" tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children".

LMFAO.

@BostonBurns :yawn::rolleyes:

Being poor is the issue here, not being a single mom. And are they serious with" tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children".

LMFAO.
So being poor is a good excuse for a woman to make a bad decision which will most likely ensure that she remains poor. Or do poor people just have poorer judgement?​

So being poor is a good excuse for a woman to make a bad decision which will most likely ensure that she remains poor. Or do poor people just have poorer judgement?​

It's the cycle of poverty man. Being poor almost guarantees shitty education which leads to stupidity which can lead to pregnancy and more often than not, being poor means you can't afford an abortion (if you even live close enough to clinic to get to)
but if you keep the baby you can get WIC and more food stamps....

It's the system that is fucked up, not the individual. But again, being poor does not equate being a shitty mom, you never know what people are capable of and no one has the right to decide how many kids, if any, anyone else can have.

He really should be facing a murder charge- but i guess since she was only 7 mos along the baby wasn't considered 'viable' or 'a human being'!

From @BostonBurns link;
If convicted, Branch faces up to 25 years in prison. He is charged with burglary, abortion, and criminal trespass.
There's no breakdown but I'm curious how much of that possible 25 yrs is for the death of the baby? I'm guessing like 2-3?!

I'm not sure what the charge of 'abortion' even really is? Is it the same charge they give when women self-induce abortions or have past-date, late term abortions?

I just hate that 1 month gestation could mean the difference between 1st degree murder & a misdemeanor!

It's the cycle of poverty man. Being poor almost guarantees shitty education which leads to stupidity which can lead to pregnancy and more often than not, being poor means you can't afford an abortion (if you even live close enough to clinic to get to)
but if you keep the baby you can get WIC and more food stamps....

It's the system that is fucked up, not the individual. But again, being poor does not equate being a shitty mom, you never know what people are capable of and no one has the right to decide how many kids, if any, anyone else can have.
I agree with all of that. My original statement could be directed at women of all socioeconomic statuses. Having a baby is a big friggin' decision, but many women seem to take the attitude, " oh well, I'm pregnant, I guess I'm having a baby, " without a second thought. Also, thinking somebody else has made one, or a series of shitty decisions is a far cry from telling someone how many children they can have. I just don't think any man or woman who pumps out a damn kid should get a pat on the back for it. Having the kid is the easy part.

I just don't think any man or woman who pumps out a damn kid should get a pat on the back for it. Having the kid is the easy part.

I completely agree with that. my ex-husband for example, keeps pictures of his kids up at his house and on the desk at work. He hasn't seen or spoken to most of them in years.

I'll probably get shit for this but ...
I believe it's 100% on the woman.
I carry that child in MY body for 9months ...
... I'M in charge of MY body and if I don't want it there ... I'LL make sure it never gets there in the 1st place.

There are so many ways to make sure it doesn't happen :rolleyes: if ur trying and birth control fails :shrug: that's a different story.
... But 90% of ( ooops I'm pregnant :shifty:) is pure stupidity :finger:

I'll probably get shit for this but ...
I believe it's 100% on the woman.
I carry that child in MY body for 9months ...
... I'M in charge of MY body and if I don't want it there ... I'LL make sure it never gets there in the 1st place.

There are so many ways to make sure it doesn't happen :rolleyes: if ur trying and birth control fails :shrug: that's a different story.
... But 90% of ( ooops I'm pregnant :shifty:) is pure stupidity :finger:

<3 <3 <3 Awesome awesome awesome
Nailed it in so many ways.

And let me add this food for thought...
Sometimes when a woman doesn't want to get pregnant and is on birth control, that birth control fails.
Thank God, cuz my mini is the best thing in my life. He makes me want more, to teach him more, and makes me want to make him amazing in every way! Geez life is so mysterious. <3

If you are fucking without condoms then don't be surprised when a baby pops up. What a fucking idiot. If he didn't want a kid then he should have used a condom told her to use birth control or get a damn vasectomy.
He is nothing but a punk bitch and he is going right where he belongs. That goes for the stupid ass son of a bitch who helped him perpetuate this sickening crime. I wouldn't mind it if someone beat them the same as they did her but worse.
Like bloody diarrhea bad. Gross? Maybe, but they deserve it.

A man will spend up to 32 years in prison for brutally attacking his pregnant ex-girlfriend, causing her to lose the child.

Torey Branch, 35, of Brooklyn, was sentenced today to 25 years in prison for first-degree burglary and up to seven years for first-degree abortion.

'Torey Branch deserves to spend every day of the next 27 years locked away in a prison cell for his cowardly, brutal and simply inhumane attack on a pregnant woman that caused the victim to suffer horrific injuries, left her unconscious and needing two blood transfusions — all because he did not want her to have their baby,' Brooklyn District Attorney Ken Thompson said.

Branch and another man attacked Branch's ex-girlfriend Mia Jones, 35, when she was almost seven months pregnant in March 2014.

Jones and Branch had been in a relationship for nine years when she became pregnant. Branch told her he didn't want a child and was angry when she decided to keep the baby.

On March 28, 2014, Jones and Branch agreed to meet at Jones's apartment in Brooklyn.

She came in around 1:15pm and two masked men, caught by surveillance cameras, followed her inside. One of them hasn't been apprehended.
LINK

Whoa!

One of his charges was "first degree abortion"?

o_O:bookworm::bookworm::bookworm:o_O:bookworm:

Apparently I need to brush up on NY statutes!

Latest posts

Back