• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/police-arrest-maryland-couple-allegedly-191452546.html

A Maryland couple is accused of binding the man's son with plastic wrap and zip-tying him in place many over a seven month period, according to police .

Craig Williams, 42, and Nicole Williams, 39, of Clarksburg, Maryland, both face first-degree child abuse charges stemming from an investigation launched in early December, according to Maryland police records.

According to police, the boy was regularly wrapped up over the course of seven months, and sustained bruising and blistering as a result.

Craig and Nicole Williams are scheduled to appear in court for a hearing on Feb. 12; they have five other children, according to police, who range in age from 1- to 17-years-old.

However, the attorney representing Craig Williams says there is "much, much more" to the story, telling PEOPLE that, once new evidence comes to light, "it will materially change the way the state's attorney looks at this case."

David Driscoll, the attorney, says police provided the media with a statement of charges against his client that are "by no means reflective of the entire situation and in no way includes any of the significant background in this case."

Driscoll refused to elaborate, telling PEOPLE he's legally constrained from discussing his client's case in any detail.

Driscoll tells PEOPLE that detectives merely scratched the surface with their investigation, and suggests "they should have gone deeper into the background of the family and all of the circumstances the family has been contending with."

He adds: "My client and his wife have already been branded in a very unfavorable light, and my position is that there is so much more to this than meets the eye or is even available for anyone who might be so interested to investigate."

I wanna know HOW you can put a positive spin on wrapping a child in plastic, this can kill from heat stroke or dehydration, you are just lucky he didn't die. There is no way you can make me say "Oh now I understand and it's okay." Not gonna happen.

Last edited:
However, the attorney representing Craig Williams says there is "much, much more" to the story, telling PEOPLE that, once new evidence comes to light, "it will materially change the way the state's attorney looks at this case."

Yep. Cuz zip ties and saran wrap are the answer... :sarcasm:

EDIT: cuz well, user issues

Last edited:
I hate when bastard have like multiple amounts of kids. .they sure the fuck know how to make them but don't know how to raise them or treat them good.. and treat them like they are absolutely nothing.. first of all STOP MATING YOU DUMB FUCKING ANIMALS.. second of all.. Do everyone a favor and die! I'm wondering if your son wishes the same along with all his other siblings... But the sad thing is I bet their kids love them so much and wonder what they did to make their parents treat them that way.
I hope in this case we don't hear about a jury like Casey Anthony or these two fuckers will get away with this shit! So we should find a way to make her infertile.. Like ripping out her uterus with a sharp old rusty coat hanger.. and we can justify our actions by calling it Preventing future child abuse... you know when they find this whores uterus ripped out of her body. Sounds good to me!!!!!!

The thing is I'm not even being sarcastic or joking about her uterus. I would rip that bitch out in a heartbeat ! Fairy godmother give me one wish! I would sooooooooo fucking use it on her!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as for him. Cut it off and feed it to a hungry animal.. there!!!! PROBLEM SOLVED now they both can't have any more kids!

I don't care about the rest of their stupid story. Hmmm I wonder why they were "branded in a unfavorable light"??? They abused a child! They're abusive pieces of shit and I hope they get put away and abused by their fellow inmates.

BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Authorities in Montgomery County have charged a Maryland couple after a 7-year-old boy is tied up in plastic and zip tied in place over a seven month period.

The investigation began on December 2, 2015 at a residence located in the 12000 block of Clarksburg Square Road, in Clarksburg, Montgomery County.
35ba109.jpg

According to charging documents, the 7-year-old victim was taken to Shady Grove Hospital for multiple injuries to his body and for a possible seizure.

Hospital documentation details “non-accidental traumatic injury to the child,” including bruising, abrasions and blisters all over the body.

According to charging documents, the victim reports that his father, Craig Williams, would wrap him in plastic wrap starting from his neck before bedtime. The boy says his father then used zip ties to keep him in place.

His father later admitted that fecal matter and urine were on the victim during checks in the morning.

In one instance, the victim told police that he was wrapped up in plastic almost the entire day before Thanksgiving. The following day he was wrapped up until it was time for dinner. The 7-year-old reports there were days that he did not get to eat when he was “bound” in his room.

The young boy told detectives that “he had thoughts of not wanting to live anymore.”

When a nurse asked why there were blisters on the boy’s hands, he said that his hands “were stuck in hot water.”

The boy says his father did most of the retraining, but his step-mother, Nicole Williams, would also assist.

In charging documents, Nicole admitted to previously using packing wrap for moving, to wrap their son from his shoulders to his knees. She says she then used a cloth material to wrap around him.

Both Craig and Nicole admitted to the horrific acts committed on their son.

In charging documents, Craig told authorities that they had been wrapping their son in plastic for the past seven months.

Authorities say several siblings live in the home with the victim, including a one-year-old, a four-year-old, a 6-year-old, 12 year-old and a 17-year-old. It is unknown at this time if they had previously suffered any abuse from their parents.

Both Craig and Nicole Williams are facing first degree child abuse charges. They are set to appear in Montgomery County Circuit Court on February 12.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/...is-wrapped-in-plastic-zip-tied-over-7-months/

...and it just keeps getting "better". Damn! how do they think of these things that they do to these poor children?

This one really gets to me. When I was the same age, my sister and I were being taken care of by an aunt and uncle who abused us. There were many nights (including the night before christmas) where they would bind our wrists and ankles with packing tape and put us to bed like that. They even wrapped it over our eyes and around our heads. I remember trying to see through the tape and my eyelashes getting stuck.

I know exactly how that little one felt. I hope they are placed with a loving and caring family, and are never made to feel that kind of terror again.

This one really gets to me. When I was the same age, my sister and I were being taken care of by an aunt and uncle who abused us. There were many nights (including the night before christmas) where they would bind our wrists and ankles with packing tape and put us to bed like that. They even wrapped it over our eyes and around our heads. I remember trying to see through the tape and my eyelashes getting stuck.

I know exactly how that little one felt. I hope they are placed with a loving and caring family, and are never made to feel that kind of terror again.
I'm so sorry to hear you went thru that @araisner. How awful! I can't imagine what you must have felt like, let alone this poor boy who was wrapped nearly head to toe in non breathable plastic, soaked in his own sweat, urine and feces. Monsters!

{{{{ <3 }}}}

I'm so sorry that young you were treated so badly :( my heart wants to hug you.

Let me guess... The defence is going to argue that the kid deserved it. He raped and killed kittens, he tried to rape and kill his parents and siblings, it was for his own own good anyway otherwise he'd claw his own eyeballs out...

Let me guess... The defence is going to argue that the kid deserved it. He raped and killed kittens, he tried to rape and kill his parents and siblings, it was for his own own good anyway otherwise he'd claw his own eyeballs out...

No, no, no. The defense will be that they never did any of those things, and if they did, it was for the child's own good, and anyway, it was the other parent who did it while their client was at work/the laundromat/administering to the poor in their community.

Back