• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Gator wasn’t on the menu, but one did make an appearance inside a Florida Wendy’s. And it wasn’t by choice.

A Jupiter, Fl. man threw it through the restaurant’s drive-thru window in Royal Palm Beach, Fl., according to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) incident report.

FWC officials say 23-year-old Joshua James pulled up for his order and after a server handed over a drink and turned around James reached into the back of his truck and tossed the 3-and-a-half foot gator through the drive-thru window.

The incident report showed a picture of the gator inside the restaurant.

James faces charges of aggravated assault and unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator.

Luckily the alligator lived to ponder when exactly its life got so far off track, as officials released it into a nearby canal. No word on if he at least got a Frosty before he was relocated. 

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/n...r-into-wendys-drive-thru-window?autoplay=true

We don't even have Wendy's in this town anymore :rage: and he throws an alligator In the window? He needs to get a Frosty and chill.

Eh, in FL that's not much to get worked up about. Three and a half feet is still a fairly little guy. Probably half that is tail. :)
[doublepost=1454980812,1454980755][/doublepost]
We don't even have Wendy's in this town anymore :rage: and he throws an alligator In the window? He needs to get a Frosty and chill.

You had a Wendy's and lost it? Fucking tragic. :(

Maybe the guy expected Wendy's to make gator burgers for him. I hear it tastes like chicken. I've never tried it though.

Maybe the guy expected Wendy's to make gator burgers for him. I hear it tastes like chicken. I've never tried it though.
They probably do taste like chicken. The farmed alligators are fed chicken parts.
I had some in New Orleans. I visualized being served kabobs from a big gator, and they brought little legs from a baby. Looked like gator drumsticks. It was tasty, not chickeny.

What a fucking badass. They shouldn't charge him for this, that prank is too damn good.

ANd reaching back and grabbing it, a gator that size could easily take a finger or two. What a fucking badass this guy is.

Wendys is fucking trash.

I once had a need for an alligator.

I was moving and needed burgers to feed my helpers. I went thru the drive thru at wendys. I ordered 12 burgers. Got back and only 6 had patties.
o_O

I was trying to post this yesterday, but for some reason a firewall warning was popping up.

I once had a need for an alligator.

I was moving and needed burgers to feed my helpers. I went thru the drive thru at wendys. I ordered 12 burgers. Got back and only 6 had patties.
o_O
funny you say that because I once ordered a ONLY kETCHUP on my cheeseburger at McDonald's to take to eat lunch with my daughter at her school... they took me LITERALLY.. had a bun and ketchup!

Bastards! The only thing that saved them from me going there and bitching is that her and all her little friends thought it was hilarious. And the fact it was a dollar.. halfway across town in my truck with gas prices back then at almost 4 bucks. Ya I'll pass
I thought I was the only one lol!
[doublepost=1455030805,1455030365][/doublepost]Also I heard this in the news. I could have sworn they said it was a fake gator... is everyone sure It wasn't fake? Seriously who the fuck reaches back all calmly and grabs a real alligator NOT in any fear whatsoever that he could bite off your hands... what fucking drugs is he on. Did he do that before he paid or after he paid. If it was before he paid. Charge him with armed robbery! LoL assuming it's a real gator of course

Dumbass! If it was Me he did that to I would somehow find a way to take the live gator he threw at my ass and hunt him down with it. I swear to effing God I would

He would come up missing. believe that!

ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL – Joshua James is facing a couple of charges after 23-year-old tossed an alligator through a Wendy’s drive-thru window.

Back in October, James pulled up to the drive-thru window of a Wendy’s after placing his order. When the server turned around after giving James his drink, James gave them something back.

According to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission incident report, James reached in the back of his truck and grabbed a 3-and-a-half long alligator that he then tossed through the drive-thru window.

It took a few months, but investigators finally figured out James’ identity and took him into custody on Monday. He reportedly admitted to picking the alligator up from the side of the road before bringing it to the Wendy’s.

James has been charged with aggravated assault and unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator. As for the alligator, it was released in a nearby canal and presumably doing fine.

James’ mother told reporters that her kid was not violent and the stunt was just a prank. She goes on to say that James isn’t a bad kid… he’s just stupid.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

wFAiLNZeHgY

Continue reading...

One thing I can guarantee y'all, my kid do something stupid I won't be the one defending him. Here's hoping my kid knows this and acts accordingly lol.

"She goes on to say that James isn’t a bad kid… he’s just stupid." :hilarious: Excuse or no, I love this. Mine would know better than to waste their only phone call on me over something like this. You wanna play with wild animals, you're in the right place. Enjoy! LOL.

... and where else besides Florida would something this absolutely AWESOME happen? :shrug: :crack::crack: :nana: Don't hate motherfuckers :D

@robin299
funny you say that because I once ordered a ONLY kETCHUP on my cheeseburger at McDonald's to take to eat lunch with my daughter at her school... they took me LITERALLY.. had a bun and ketchup!
:hilarious::hilarious:

Who ever made that *burger* had no common sense what so ever.
The fact that you ordered a cheese burger should have gave them a clue.
No one is going to order a cheese burger (paying extra for cheese) and say hold the cheese. I've eaten a ketchup sandwich before, right after I ran out of oatmeal sandwiches but I'm not going to pay for one.
Thanks for the laughs:hilarious:

@robin299

:hilarious::hilarious:

Who ever made that *burger* had no common sense what so ever.
The fact that you ordered a cheese burger should have gave them a clue.
No one is going to order a cheese burger (paying extra for cheese) and say hold the cheese. I've eaten a ketchup sandwich before, right after I ran out of oatmeal sandwiches but I'm not going to pay for one.
Thanks for the laughs:hilarious:

My son regularly orders a crispy chicken sandwhich with just the patty and nothing else. Our hotel had a Wendy's right around the corner, but it was staffed by morons who always screwed up our order. That has to be the worst Wendy's in the country. The last time they forgot something on our order but I decided to eat what we had first and then had to wait because some sketchy shit was going down in the hotel parking lot. They actually had a little conference right there at the drive through window when I went back about how long it was between the order and my return. That was the last time at that location!

I hear it tastes like chicken.

It tasted like chicken that had been fried in fish grease, so not appetizing. It was kinda flaky more like fish than chicken.

In a little town near where I live, Colloden, they used to have a thing once a year where they cooked all kinds of wild game, and I mean all kinds, alligator was one of them, there was a lot of stuff there I couldn't identify, and if I can't tell you what it is, I ain't eating it.

The only reason I ate gator was because we were having a thing about Native Americans in our Cub Scout group and we had some people come that were members of a tribe from Florida where they do eat gator. I couldn't refuse in front of all the little kids who needed a good example of an adult willing to do anything. LOL

My son regularly orders a crispy chicken sandwhich with just the patty and nothing else. Our hotel had a Wendy's right around the corner, but it was staffed by morons who always screwed up our order. That has to be the worst Wendy's in the country. The last time they forgot something on our order but I decided to eat what we had first and then had to wait because some sketchy shit was going down in the hotel parking lot. They actually had a little conference right there at the drive through window when I went back about how long it was between the order and my return. That was the last time at that location!
LOL
Like that was your lunch and you were trying to get a free dinner.
(ass holes!)

Tears for all you guys with out Wendy's...No apple, chicken, pecan salads for you. :(
We have a Wendy's here and I won't eat there even tho it looks good.My Uncle was doing construction work on their ceiling and asked them to move the chili cause debris would fall in it...they said it's fine don't worry about it.Yuck.Yes, I live in upstate NY .

Back