• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
EXCLUSIVE: Oh snap! America's 'most hated mom' Casey Anthony, 29, launches photography business - with help from renowned PI, 67, who helped clear her of daughter's murder
  • Pariah mom Casey Anthony has filed papers with the Florida Department of State to register a new business, Case Photography, LLC
  • Daily Mail Online found Casey snapping away with her Canon EOS camera, as veteran private detective Patrick J. McKenna showed her the ropes
  • Anthony has been staying with McKenna, who was the lead investigator on her defense team
  • Anthony has set up blogs, online slideshows and a Facebook page to showcase her work - but is yet to post a single image
  • Daily Mail Online can reveal the papers have been copied to Facebook page where users have posted threats and abuse
  • In 2014 Anthony was living as virtual recluse and working as a housekeeper, clerk and secretary
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html

She's gonna open a business using a Canon T5? HA HA HA. Like...get a real camera first.

Looks like she's put a little meat on her ass...unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy looking at it because she's such an inhuman monster.

I still want that bitch dead. I can't wait til it happens.

And fuck that PI for helping her out and shit, anything to make a buck off her notoriety. Or whatever he's getting.

Anthony has been staying with McKenna, who was the lead investigator on her defense team

Oh ho ho! I guess Cheney Mason finally gave up his dreams to cash in on his long-term house guest (or maybe his wife caught him dipping into a felonious cookie jar).:rolleyes:

Casey Anthony is like some sort of sex tick - sucking the life blood out of any man who responds to her bizarre flirtations by letting her get close enough to glomm on.

Good for her...every one has gifts, and talents. Tori Stafford's Mom was an addict (RIP Victoria) her addiction made it possible for two strangers to abduct and murder her daughter. The police thought she was involved so they didn't issue amber alerts and what not. It was a colossal fuck up from the beginning, kind of like Casey's case....and everyone is to blame, The police, Tori's mom, the murderer's, and even Tori...she did go with strangers to look at puppies. (Like the girl in room...she knew it was her fault because lost puppy, and she fell for it.) Anyway...Tori's mom is recovered and a mid wife now, bringing brand new babies and new opportunities for goodness into the world. I'm happy if anything grows from the ashes.

I think Casey Anthony is innocent...I think she told her AMAZING LAWYER the truth and he worked that truth in the court room....and WON! And of course George and Cindy and all their fucked-up ness didn't hurt either...actually helped I think.

* could you imagine what it would be like if your pervy step dad really did rape your daughter to death in the swimming pool, and covered it up...could you imagine having some awareness of this and then getting bail at that very house...This is me thinking she doesn't talk to her parents any more.

Last edited:
She hasn't been freed from her incarceration yet 'cause she can't go out,' he told CNN.

She's not incarcerated, she can do whatever she choses to do.

'She can't go to a beauty parlor, she can't go shopping to a department store, she can't go to a restaurant, she can't even go to McDonald's. She can't do anything.'

And Caylee can't either, so I'm supposed to feel sorry for her for what reason? I can't think of a single one.

From @Jessiesgirl1108's link

I'm sorry but, 1. Who gives a fuck what evil scum of the earth looks like and, 2. If people think she's fat, I am a fucking whale. She's what, maybe a size 8?

I never stated that I believed her to be fat; I very clearly noted the pattern of the weight gain. It's amusing, and even more so because she is a piece of shit.

I just want that cunt to die in the most horrible way possible - and slowly, so she has a few moments to remember how Caylee died.

Here are some of my preferred methods for her demise:

1. Crushed by an elevator - but slowly. So you can hear each individual bone breaking
2. A slow fire. Like the guy who died in the tuna can oven.
3. A wood chipper, set to SLOW.
4. A table saw, that starts at her twat and stops at her neckline - so she can manage a couple of words.
5. Tied up, with her hair knotted to her hands tied behind her back, with duct tape wrapped around her mouth and eyes, and set in water that is nostril level, so she slowly drowns because she can't lift her head.

Any one of these would make me happy.

Just sayin'.

Some of you have such closed little minds....expand bitches.

She was found not guilty in a court of law and therefore is innocent, even if some of you don't like it very much...too fucking bad. You're all talking like you're smarter than all of the jurors, the lawyers and the judge combined...and we all know that's not true. Swayed by public opinion is all any of you are.

Ya know, after the Pizza Incident, I do wonder if Crazy Anthony comes here to read.
Bitch, just go away. Seriously.

Don't fall for it, folks. Casey Anthony...an easy way to troll.

Fuck you...with a bladed dildo and a power drill.
[doublepost=1454975015,1454974094][/doublepost]
And Robert Blake was framed! Framed I tell yah!

Also Karla Homolka did her time and deserves her babies. I mean, as long as we are saying silly shit I'll play along. :woot:

Karla Holmolka was 17 years old when she met a 24 year old psychopath who was already an established rapist and master manipulator. She was just as impressionable and stupid, and insecure as you were at 17...or even now...who the fuck knows with you. You're not so fucking brilliant if your four year old shits herself in her pull up while she stares you down just begging you to intervene and ultimately love her by teaching her to use the fucking toilet...lets wait an see how your daughter turns out before you judge. Paul Bernardo was simply an abusive man who kicked her like a dog, made her sleep on the floor, and sex consisted of anal sex ...anal sex and murder. And you guys go on like he loved her so much and she loved him for it. She is like any other abused woman...terrified and trying to keep up a façade of normalcy. You guys forget that she was trying to stay alive in a house with a murderer, and likely drew some strength that at times it appeared she was succeeding. Ultimately when he bashed her face in with a flash light she reconsidered her strategy and went to the police.

*** Bet you before the internet some you were making the National Inquire rich. So stuck on the gruesome details that you can't fucking think.

Bet you before the internet some you were making the National Inquire rich. So stuck on the gruesome details that you can't fucking think.

It is well documented that Karla was just as complicit in the atrocities those two committed as her husband. No National Inquirer needed.

Loved it...it painted her as a narcissist, and she was one.
[doublepost=1454978015,1454977916][/doublepost]
She a friend of yours or something? Not one thing I have read in all of the years since this shit first went down paints her the way you are. You either know more, or are assuming facts just NOT in evidence.

I read books the same as any of you! Perhaps I just understand madness, and abused women's syndrome perhaps a little better than some of you.

It is well documented that Karla was just as complicit in the atrocities those two committed as her husband. No National Inquirer needed.

Well its documented everywhere that kids who have lazy and indifferent mothers and can't get toileting under control have the potential to become serial killers. Karla Holmolka was a a narcissist...pick me...please please...pick me. Please don't like my sister more...absolutely...a normal woman wouldn't engage in that kind of contest. Complicit in murder...is a reach I think. She thought she was safe until he bashed in her face with a Mag-light. Karla Holmolka was like any other abused woman trying to survive madness.

*** more the lady that tracked her down for the latest greatest, book on the topic. Made a comment to Karla that implied she must feel safe with the miles between her new home with her family and Canada. Karla's response to the woman was "What makes you think I would feel safe any place?" There was something redeeming about her reply, I took it too mean she has grown up and is repulsed by herself, her role in these crimes whatever that degree is. No doubt Karla is like any other women married to a serial killer right now...wilfully blind, and terrified and not forth coming.

Last edited:
@lithiumgirl commented:
Well its documented everywhere that kids who have lazy and indifferent mothers and can't get toileting under control have the potential to become serial killers.

My jaw is dropping way too far to play with some emoji. LG, is THAT what you were implying when you brought @Nell's daughter into that Wallaby thread?

@lithiumgirl commented:

My jaw is dropping way too far to play with some emoji. LG, is THAT what you were implying when you brought @Nell's daughter into that Wallaby thread?

Like I give a fuck if you're too upset to play with emojis...I hope your jaw dropped so hard it hit the floor and you broke it.
[doublepost=1454980408,1454980262][/doublepost]You're all such strong women...from your keyboards.

Just clarifying. Doctor, we need two grams of Thorazine with a Haldol piggyback STAT!

hqdefault.jpg

Btw, "read" all the rags you want. You don't know shit.:p

She was found not guilty in a court of law and therefore is innocent
Not guilty does not mean innocent. It just means that a jury found the person not guilty of specific charges.
If Anthony had been charged with manslaughter she would be in prison right now.

Not guilty does not mean innocent. It just means that a jury found the person not guilty of specific charges.
If Anthony had been charged with manslaughter she would be in prison right now.

I'm not saying she is innocent, but she is innocent in the eyes of the law. She was in deep with her step dad, this was discussed in another thread I made the same point. The whole family is fucked. But she is free and moving on with her life with out her parents in it and none of that is a bad thing. Same as Tori's mother recovered and became a mid wife...life goes on. Same as Karla Holmolka is haunted by her crimes, doesn't feel safe any place...least of all with herself...but still moving on.

Here's the way I see it....I'd fuck Casey Anthony; I wouldn't fuck Karla Holmolka, and historically I've been a great judge of vagina, so you all can trust me on this one.

Well its documented everywhere that kids who have lazy and indifferent mothers and can't get toileting under control have the potential to become serial killers.

Lest anyone think this nonsense is true, it isn't.

Heavy-handed toilet training is actually the root of an incredible amount of misery and depravity. Along with sadistic sexual pleasure, it probably accounts for a heavy majority of the terrible acts we read about here on DD.

At one time, the "unholy trinity" of fire-setting, animal abuse, and bedwetting were considered to be predictors of future psychopathic criminal behavior. However, further research and a better understanding of biology has led most actual experts to drop the bed-wetting part.

No, not guilty is a legal term. She is not guilty in the eyes of the law.

Oh I see...you're all a bunch of armchair, desk top lawyers now....funny.
[doublepost=1454984703,1454984634][/doublepost]
Here's the way I see it....I'd fuck Casey Anthony; I wouldn't fuck Karla Holmolka, and historically I've been a great judge of vagina, so you all can trust me on this one.

Well Casey Anthony was way hotter than Karla Holmolka, so I kind of agree with that.

And you are an armchair psychologist, who knows Karla's motives and thoughts. Which is even funnier.

I read the books like anyone else...Read her statement about not feeling safe anywhere, I understand that Karla is more afraid of herself for her role in those crimes, than she is of anyone else on this planet. She made a mistake, she knows it, and she is moving on with her life. She will never be at peace with what she has done. EVER...She is not okay and nor should she be...those feelings of self loathing and fear she has are good and keep us safe and will prevent her from ever committing a crime like this again . I hope that makes some of you feel better. She has trust issues...with herself. Worst kind of trust issue you can have..right there.

Last edited:
Back