• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
A PERVERT pensioner has been accused of two sexual assaults on a 76-year-old woman with severe dementia – in a care home.

The 82-year-old attacked the frail OAP twice in two days while in the home as a visitor, it is claimed. Police have reported the man to prosecutors.

The attacks allegedly happened last month at the Auchinlee Care Home in Campbeltown, Argyll.

The Care Inspectorate and CrossReach, the Church of Scotland body who run the home, are investigating the claims.

Sources say staff at the home saw the first incident. The man is said to have been caught “acting inappropriately” with the woman.

The staff told a senior colleague what they had seen and the service manager is then said to have been informed.

But the man returned next day and was accused of assaulting the pensioner again. Staff told him to leave and police were called.

It’s understood the man and woman were friends and not in a romantic relationship.

A source said: “This lady has severe dementia and the man is a regular visitor. . .

Continued: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/82-year-old-sex-beast-7312421#f8GJgqvkTAxguwmR.97

Just when you think sex with an old person couldn't get any grosser, you find out it's two old people engaging in it.

Just when you think sex with an old person couldn't get any grosser, you find out it's two old people engaging in it.

You'd be surprised how many old people still consensually slut it up in care homes. When they didn't hear me knock and I'd walk in their rooms, I'd just smile, shut the door and come back later. They're elderly, not dead. :cool:

Back