• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
*bullhorn* "Move away from the balls. Move slowly away from the balls..." What is wrong with that adorable child! :hilarious:

Why a mole? It's testicular cancer awareness, not skin cancer. They're mixing the message with that shit.

It still beats Americas(and i suppose canadas) testicular cancer mascot...

tom_2.jpg

Fuck Lance Armstrong, cheating fuck. God grants you another chance at life and preserves your manhood and you throw it all in the trash and hook up with that fucking DOG sheryl crow? Oh and he's a dirty rotten cheater, but that's less offensive. Brazils mascot is a better spokesman then him too.

He looks like a disheveled Mr. Potato Head.

Do we really need a mascot for this? I can't wait to see what they come up with to promote colonoscopies.

For the love of God! Keep it away from the children! Does that really need to be said? OMG. Only a pedophile could wear that around little girls.

Have you ever wondered why women want the light off before sex?
Because they don't want to see the scrotum.

You haven't seen mine. I've been told that I have the greatest scrotum of my generation. It is transcendent of all scrotums. My scrotum is the scrotum of the future! Surgeons are making a mold out of it and soon it is going to be featured on an all new series premiering on A&E called "Snip/Schmuck."

Today, doctors around the world are filled with hope and optimism as they envision a brave new world before us where women insist the lights be left ON. Population will soon be under control with the immediate decline of black out babies across the world! Well, not in the traditional sense- You women might want to continue to monitor your alcohol consumption. However gentleman, the point I am making is that now we can all see where we're shooting! The risk of unplanned pregnancy and blindness will be cut in half over night! My scrotum will change the world as we know it. I have already been hailed as a Scrotum Savior by Web MD and many reputable medical voices alike.

He looks like a disheveled Mr. Potato Head.

I think we've all been there before Rod, we don't gotta be taking shots at our childhood friend Mr. Potato Head now. Potatoes before lying ho's Ron. Lest we forget that one.

Lets be honest with ourselves though- I think we were both relieved once we realized how lucky we are that no one has managed to turn us into mascots.

I know I'd make a great set of jingle balls though. Equipped with blinking lights and everything of course.

Last edited:
If I ever have sex again, I'll prepare by putting ice in my pants so my scotum is nice and tight instead of drooping and dangling. Do you think that will help it look better?

I used to shave my balls all the time :woot: but there's no point now.

I'll do it! Me! Me! :woot: I volunteer to shave Senhor Testiculo! Anything to get those patchy, half ingrown pubes off that thing, lol. Judging by that bush on top of his sac, I wonder if the has a flaccid cigar coming out the back of his 'head' (?). :nailbiting:

Here's your theme song, @Jake88

No I have already found my theme song. I just need to do the remix for it. It's titled "Freeballin'"

For the uninformed:

http://www.wikihow.com/Go-Freeballing

A couple of the more well known, freakier members of the community pointed me in this direction. You women are such empathetic creatures, I'd admire you all. You don't even have a sack yet somehow you knew how important the twins play room is to me. Just last week they were couped up in a bachelor pad and today they are running free on their own farm.

I belted out Freeballin while getting groceries yesterday. Actually I have a written account of what transpired. I will share it with you all:

Jake 88's Sunday Morning

Well ladies, guess what I did this morning? Normally I would have thought nothing of it, but today I couldn't help being SOOOOOOO conscious of it. Next thing you know I'm bumping my head and stompin'my feet... And then it just came out "She's a gooooood girl, crazy 'bout Elvis... blah blah blaaah, blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH... AND I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN' YEAH I'M FREEEE! FREEEEEEBALLLLLIN'!"

LOL it was epic! A standing ovation and calls of "encore!" Could be heard throughout the supermarket while Sarah hid. I even took a bow and everything. It was a whole scene.

Can't say I wasn't a litttle creeped out when an older dude looked me up and down before giving me a nod of approval though. Pervert. That was definitely a con.

I freeballed at the Super Bowl party last night and it was a success! Never have I enjoyed myself more whilst in the company of men watching football.

Moral of the story:

I think Cam Newton should of freeballed! He looked really uptight and uncomfortable out there last night.

Last edited:
Why aren't they blue? My boyfriend says his are....
Shame on you. Only you can make those things right again.
[doublepost=1454966740,1454966507][/doublepost](snicker) I just looked it up online...there are LOTS of people with the last name, Balls.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I would change my name. How in the hell can you keep a straight face when some little kid comes up to you and say, "Mr. Balls...?" :hilarious:

On the other hand, it could be worse. I once knew a guy with the last name, Mycock.

I'm not making that up.

That is either old news or the scrotum mascot is still going strong, because I saw news about this a few years ago. As for letting children see it, it is not dirty, it is anatomy.

I my daughter would run away and cry if she ever saw that creepy ballsac BEFORE asking me what it is

Creepy. Stay away from my kids!
[doublepost=1455129019,1455128959][/doublepost]
Shame on you. Only you can make those things right again.
[doublepost=1454966740,1454966507][/doublepost](snicker) I just looked it up online...there are LOTS of people with the last name, Balls.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I would change my name. How in the hell can you keep a straight face when some little kid comes up to you and say, "Mr. Balls...?" :hilarious:

On the other hand, it could be worse. I once knew a guy with the last name, Mycock.

I'm not making that up.
My husband's grandma's last name was Ball!

Gawd, those Herbal Essence commercials were hysterical. :joyful:

Just wait til this dress becomes all the rage in popular teaching aids:
694b7d99bc74f09c84bb94ed5b10a7bf.jpg

:woot:

That didn't help... :whistle:
See, when a dude gets horny, it becomes distracting. The hard-on aches, and as time goes by, the ache becomes more painful, and then the balls start aching. It's like hearing a buzzing sound in your office, and over time, that little buzz begins to take on more and more significance. It gets to the point where you can't think about anything except, "My balls!" And that's where I am right now. So, my ears are abuzz with the ache of, "My balls!"

Sorry. That's just the way it is.

Back