• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
  • Arkell Cox, of Brooklyn, says she was propositioned by Craig Jerabeck
  • Jerabeck, the former CEO of 5Link Enterprises, allegedly asked her to join him and his 'paramour' Denise Mooney on a 'private island'
  • Mooney, a HR director, was obsessed with Cox's breasts, she alleges
  • In a federal lawsuit, Cox says Mooney grabbed her breasts in front of 10 colleagues during a company retreat to Cancun, Mexico

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tried-threesome-HR-head-obsessed-breasts.html

A woman claims her former boss tried to get her to have a threesome with him and a HR director who was obsessed with her breasts.

Arkell Cox, of Brooklyn, New York, said Craig Jerabeck, the former CEO of marketing firm 5Link Enterprises, invited her to join him and Denise Mooney on a ‘private island’, the New York Post reports.

In a federal lawsuit, Cox, who is listed as 'Platinum Senior Vice President' on the company's website, alleges Mooney, a HR director at the Rochester-based firm, and her ‘paramour’ Jerabeck were fixated on her breasts.
He reportedly also told Cox: ‘It’s just been she and I for so long but we think that you’re beautiful so how about it?’

Cox claims that during a company retreat to Cancun in Mexico last year, Mooney grabbed her breasts in front of 10 colleagues.
Jerabeck
KXC3VQq.jpg

Cox
JgMvGSa.jpg

Mooney
F8LlRQ9.jpg

Last edited:
Well that fucking sucks. No one to really whistleblow to when it's the CEO and head of HR. o_O

Well that fucking sucks. No one to really whistleblow to when it's the CEO and head of HR. o_O
There's always the DAs office or the state labor board, but I guess those agencies are only as helpful as the state you live in.

On another note, Cox is a huge step up from that other skank; this guy should have stayed within his league.

Am I the only one who read the title as saying:
"Woman Claims Company Ceo Tried To Get Her To Have A Threesome With Mr Head"
...from the New Posts page? I did a double take when I saw her name was Cox. What are the odds?! :woot:
I knew there was no way, unless this was The Onion.
[doublepost=1455447210,1455446647][/doublepost]
It's a fun twist to the same old story of workplace harassment that the worst person here is the female head of HR.
Right? Some women are WAY worse than men...especially if there's booze, friends & strip clubs involved.

Back